Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Enigma (Starting and Always accepting!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 112 113 114 115 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LegitlyInsane

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 6:43 pm
Krovak walked over to where the crowd was. He then asked every one there,"What the hell is going on here? Why are all of you here?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 6:58 pm
Exodus walked to Noah and patted him on the back, "I feel for ya...I really do." He smiled and placed the sword on his back, "We have a fire going on back there if we need to go back." He thought maybe it would give Noah some time to escape the insanity of the moment.  

Forsaken Exodus

Omega Awesome391

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 7:04 pm
Noah looked at Exodus. "Thanks Exodus. Sadly, I think that if I leave, Karin would grab me and bring me back and things would just get worse from there. Besides, I need to talk to Karin about something. You go spend some quality time with Victoria." he said so that the others couldn't hear him.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 7:09 pm
Exodus smiled, "Alright, well don't have too much fun." He waved to Amie and Karin, "Don't over do it girls..." He walked back to the camp with Victoria.  

Forsaken Exodus

Omega Awesome391

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 7:16 pm
Noah looked at Exodus. "Thanks, you've probably sealed my fate now." he said jokingly. He had no idea about what was about to happen to him. This may get bad, embarrassment wise. I mean, Amie said I was cute, and she acts just like Karin, so this may get really bad. he thought to himself. He leaned against a nearby tree and waited on Karin and Amie.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 8:02 pm
Karin laughed at Amie, she ran over to Noah still in just her underwear, "Come on, lets talk in the Pool..thingy, use your fire to make it warm and we will finally relax! Amie you join us." Said Karin completely forgetting how this might Taunt Noah.  

Zinkatwo

Omega Awesome391

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 8:10 pm
Noah looked at her as calm as he could, which was not very calm. His face became even redder when she said that Amie could join them. He was reluctant but decided that if he didn't Karin would throw him in.. He took off his clothing again and stepped into the pool in his boxers. This won't be good. I just hope that Karin doesn't realize my face and and really begin to 'taunt' me. he thought not showing his fear and trying to calm down.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 8:10 pm
Sin took off his mask and cloak and headed out of the shadows as Tyler again, he looked around, 'wow, many of teh chossen hav gone missing, we outnumber them and we are getting even more everyday, i wonder if we should just take them out now?' he thought heading over by the fire and sitting down.  

Sindenky

Zinkatwo

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 8:14 pm
((yeah we need more good guys, START recruiting))

Karin slipped into the watter next to Noah and wrapped around his arm, lacing her fingers with his and resting her head on his shoulders, she then looked at Amie waiting to see what she dose.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 8:17 pm
(yea i read all the stuf on the first page but i didn't see anything saying i had too send apm as u guys said but idid listen to u guys so i sent the pm ok. so could i play? or do i have to wait for falconss reply?)  

serona200139

1,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Omega Awesome391

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 8:21 pm
(You have to wait on Falcon's reply)  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 8:23 pm
James200139
(yea i read all the stuf on the first page but i didn't see anything saying i had too send apm as u guys said but idid listen to u guys so i sent the pm ok. so could i play? or do i have to wait for falconss reply?)

FalconBlade7591
Rules

No killing without permission first
No God Modding
Must be Semi-Literate
Easy on the swearing
Romance is encouraged
Pm your profile to me.
No Spamming
Follow TOS
Do not overpower yourself
No Auto-hitting

((Right there lol, and yes you gota wait sorry.))  

Zinkatwo

serona200139

1,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 8:24 pm
ok thats wat i thought u guys wont here from me until then ok thxs u very much  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 8:33 pm
"Wait a sec Im not too fond of the cold." she said. since they were close to the volcanoes still amie pulled some hot air from there. she held the hot air long enough on the water to warm it. she then proceeded to take all her clothes off. when she was in just her under wear she got in and laid her head on Karin.  

Amie Aii

Zinkatwo

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 8:35 pm
((AMIE stop we gona lose the PG-13 rating ROTFL))  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 112 113 114 115 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games