Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Gemini & The Teen Titans Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 126 127 128 129 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What would you be?
Hero
88%
 88%  [ 8 ]
Villian
11%
 11%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 9

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 6:30 pm
In the celler Fortuna looked at the window and saw the moon outside. She said to herself, "Oh, Leo."  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 6:37 pm
Leo looked at Aquarius and said,"If it's cool with you I think I'm going to chill by myself."

Aquarius nodded and said,"K dude I understand." He then got up and walked back into the room.

Leo sighed and queitly said,"Fortunna I sware I'll find her."  

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 6:41 pm
"Oh, Leo please find me," said Fortuna quietly to ehrself as she began to sob and then cried. Tears fell from her eyes, down her cheeks, adn ontop of White Dove's cheek.

Whtie Dove awoke and picked her head up from Fortuna's lap. She looked at Fortuna and asked, "Fortuna whats wrong? Why you crying?" "Oh, I know you miss Leo terribly huh?"

"Yes, I do White Dove. He is my love," said Fortuna.

"I see. It must be great to fall in love," said White Dove.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 7:37 pm
Black Feather raised one eyebrow. She wondered whether the old Oracle was there as Oracle's gaze was so different. It was like a small child's. "Hey Oracle, you in there?"

Draco smiled. "Nice speech, Gemy." He said before turning to Scott. "Don't disappoint us on the mission. Or we'll have to send you back to the nursery." The smile on his face showed that he was just joking.  

dragonelf213

Scorpio Baroness She-Wolf

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 7:47 pm
thes270
Moonfire put his flute away and said"Yeah Pheniox."

"Well, um do you like me as in like like. Becasue I really do like you alot," said Pheniox.

Red Fang knocked out after the shot.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 7:51 pm
Moonfired blushed and said nervously,"Wellll I uhhhhhhhh......." He then gulped and mummbled a little but never gave an exact answer.  

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

boy arachnid

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 6:25 am
Scott smiled widened as he thirst for indepednance was feed. While he was itnrigued by the rules the Generatiosn followed. Maybe one day soon he could join them if everything went well. However the hurdle of their parents awaited them still..  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 7:16 pm
"Thanks Draco," said Gemini. Gemini looked at Scott's expressiong and smiled and said, "I'll take that as a yes. But remember when your out there its no game, its the real thing."

"Now we just need to talk to mother and father about this. That'll be hard but we'll just have to get them to understand now won't we," she said.

~~~~~~~~

"She can talk but right now she's like a child but she'll ind herself and words," said Turgon.

~~~~~~~~

"Hm, maybe Rose yo should stay here. I know you want to go and help but its best that you still stay here. Besides you almost got killed once, I don' think you would want that agian now," said Fox as she looked to Rose.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 7:52 pm
"What.! But Fox, I' would give my life to help others who are in need of help," said Rose.

~~~~~~~~~

Oracle stared at them all for a moment like a child and then closed her eyes.

Corona looked down towards Oracle.

Oracle then opened her eyes and had a look of no child anymore. "Well, now it does feel good to be back, well fromthe dead of course," she said. She then stood up with no problem and looked around and back at the others.

"Welcome back," said Corona.

"Its good to be back," said Oracle. She then felt something new in her mouth, it was her fangs, they were no longer regular fangs, but dragon fangs but her eyes were of wolf eyes and so was her instint. And then dark magic formed around her body and covered her in her new costume. Her New Look:
User Image

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 8:05 pm
Pheniox took it as a wrong answer or a ba way adn said, "I get if you don't feel the same way as I feel for you."  

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 8:09 pm
Moonfire began to panic but he still couldn't manage to get the words out so he just blushed deeper and jitterly said,"but I....you.....us...ehhhhhhh."  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 8:26 pm
"Excuse me," said Pheniox as she looked at him strange.  

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 3:34 am
"Well I...I...."Moonfire mumbled berfore taking a deep breathe and shuting his eyes tight as he nervously said,"I....like.....you.........too."  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 10:53 am
'Yeah the only snag. I'm sure he'll be ok about it' Scott replied thoughtfully. 'Though we could just sneak me out. I've done it before it's no problem at all' Scott suggested in a forced casual tone. He knew this was only chance to prove himself.  

boy arachnid

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 11:08 am
Robin turdged back to the mansion a confused and worried looked screwed on his face. He hadn't been able to find Scott anywhere. He'd returned to see if any if the others had any luck in finding him hoping he hadn't run off again.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 126 127 128 129 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games