Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Vampire Mansion Revived (Open, could use some Humans...) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 308 309 310 311 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DemonicTerror

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 1:10 pm
Cloud had accidentaly unlocked a room that he had read about in one of the journals. The room held inside a very strong lycan, it swore at him and attacked with swift and quick attacks. The lycan shut the door before he could escape and well he couldnt get out until he either killed the damn thing or used the magic word but if he said it out loud then he'd be leting the lycan out. Fighting back none of his techniques worked here which left him with nothing but his vampiric powers. Grabing the lycans wrist he lifted it up in the and and threw him into a wall, " Not Now Woman! " Cloud said as he fought for his life. The lycan tore a gash in his left for arm and then bit a chuck out of his neck, for the next 5 minutes he dodged and avoided attacks while he waited to heal.

" ******** this! " Cloud said as he stoped dodging attacks and almost put his fist through the lycans stomach. Next he headbutted the lycan making him stager backwards, moving at the speed of light cloud apearede behind him. " hows it feel " Cloud shouted as he bit into the lycans shoulder and drank just before snaping a lycans wrist. The lycan let out a howl as he used his other elbow to knock me in the face sending me into a wall behind me. shaking my head i got up but only to have the lycan snap his wrist back into place as it healed. "You'll never kill me vampire not with such weak power" he said as he rushed me. I smiled evil as he had pushed my limits, raising my arm i went to rip out his heart but i fell to me knee's in pain. The lycan had stoped as he stared in complete horror, i doubled over even more as what i figured was the change began to happen.

My skin got blue as my bodies structure began to change, i heared bones crack only to heal its self and my muscles moved all around my body. My jaw was that of a human but my fangs were bigger and normaler, hell i even think i grew a foot or two. Long nails grew out and my eyes became pitch black as well as my hair " impossible " the lycan growled as it rushed to kill me as fast as possible. shoving my hand's through his chest, my nails dug into him, when i felt his beating heart i tore it out of his body and ate it. There was shock on the beasts face as i grined at him," thanks for the power " is said as i walked back into the mansion he changed bakc before hand so noe one would notice. Leaving his mind open so he could talk telepathicaly he block all his memories and the change within him from everyone. He knew he would be stronger then any vampire but he didnt put much thought into it.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 1:25 pm
Hethrus still sat under the tree staring off into the distance letting his mind wonder.Should I stay here with Selena or just leave? was the one question he couldn't answer.  

Hethrus

selenia50150

Eternal Lover

12,100 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 7:26 pm
selena walked around the mansion and finaly got tired and sat down and found a book it read "twilight" selena thought to her self "well maybe this well disrate me from ym current woriees about hethrus trying to kill him self and cloud dissappering again " she opend up the book and began to read it was late when she had stoped reading to get something to eat selena looked at the clock "gezz it 9 already wow i must really be into thta book " selena went into the kitchen and got some blood she had seen either of the guys to hehtrus nor cloud and for that matter she hadnt seen haru " selena was getting worried again "i wonder were they all are? and i wonder what hethrus is doing and cloud for that matter ...i know haru can take care of her slef in the mansion but i still worry about her and both of the men for that matter "  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 1:15 pm
Hethrus slowly walked back into the mansion and too his room.He grabbed his sword from beside his bed and belted it around his waist.He walked into the kitchen and saw Selena.  

Hethrus

soccerplayer0909

2,750 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 1:16 pm
"You worry to much Selenia" Haru say's as she walks into the kitchen to get some blood. Yawning she gets a glass before filling it and taking a sip. "Sorry I woke up late, I was really tired" she say's before yawning again before smilling.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 9:14 am
selena see haru walk into the kitchen where she was read and siping her blood" oh haru i didnt see you come im sorry " selena wips her lips off and " and well could you blame i have one trying to kill himself and the other like to just dissapper ! "  

selenia50150

Eternal Lover

12,100 Points
  • Statustician 100

selenia50150

Eternal Lover

12,100 Points
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 9:18 am
selena was talking to haru and then saw hethrus come walking into the kitchen with his sword straped on selena looks up " going some where hethrus ?" selena asks timidly !" hethrus would you like some blood its fresh! and i would like to stilll speack with you i need to know something "  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 1:16 pm
Hethrus grabbed a bottle of blood, putting it into his bag he sighed "Bye..." was all he said before leaving.  

Hethrus

selenia50150

Eternal Lover

12,100 Points
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 6:36 pm
selena just sit there stunted for a bit then excuse her self and go after hethrus " hey were are you going hethtrus ? arent you staying it hasnt been a week yet " selena squarks !" selena grab his hand " please dont leave  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 4:16 pm
"I have to.." Hethrus said quietly before pulling Selena into his arms and kissing her."I love you.." was all he said before disappearing.  

Hethrus

selenia50150

Eternal Lover

12,100 Points
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 1:42 pm
selena hold onto him as long as she can before he dissapperes selena cry bittlerly when he left before he left she heard something shed wanted to hear from him all along those three words "i love you " selena just looked off into the distance where he ran off to the bitterly walked back into the house to find haru and to cry and then to find cloud
(( sorry guy that i was gone for so long i went to a funral ))  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 1:48 pm
"Is something wrong?" Sanuto said as he put his hand on Selena's shoulder  

Zorc James

Loyal Friend

11,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

selenia50150

Eternal Lover

12,100 Points
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 1:48 pm
before selena went inside she called out to him" I LOVE YOU TOO ALWASY" selena then went inside  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 1:50 pm
selena truned around and saw sanato there and baurried her face into his shirt and cryed hard " oh sanato he let me "  

selenia50150

Eternal Lover

12,100 Points
  • Statustician 100

Zorc James

Loyal Friend

11,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 1:52 pm
"Who left you, Selena?" Sanato said as he hugged her "If he broke your heart, then I will crush his!"  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 308 309 310 311 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games