Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Konoha Training Grounds Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 4:48 pm
((I dont know any sorry.))

Kit sighed and sat up. "No sorry i cant teach you jutsu. Cuz i dont want to....Kidding." Kit let out a laugh and smiled. "But sorry i am not going to teach you any."  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 4:50 pm
"Okay, I'm going to go beat the crap out of Phi then." Dev the dashed off to Phi and Kogai.  

Devoker

Friendly Gaian

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 4:50 pm
Akira watched from above. "Dragon style tai...huh." Akira hopped to a nearby tree. "Can you teach me next?"  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 4:52 pm
Kit sat up looking at the new ninja. "Umm sure. Try blending anger and grace." Making a few handsigns 5 water clones appeared. "Okay now this is the stance." Kit took the stance and did a few of the basic kicks and punchs. "Got it good." One water clone rushed in to attack the ninja.  

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 4:55 pm
Akira stook a the offensive stance. "He went for a couple of kicks towards the clone."  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 4:57 pm
The clone side stepped and threw a punch at Akira. The other clones rushed in only moments behind.  

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

Devoker

Friendly Gaian

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 5:01 pm
((Kitsume, what rank are you?))

Devoker jumped into a tree and then he watched them train.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 5:10 pm
Kit layed sprawled in the grass looking at the sky.  

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

Devoker

Friendly Gaian

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 5:12 pm
Devoker jumped to the tree closest to Kit. "Hey Kit, do you think I am ready to be a Genin?"  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 5:13 pm
"Honestly yes i do....But ultimatly that is not up to me. It is up to your sensei and Hokage." He said closing his eyes.  

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

Devoker

Friendly Gaian

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 5:16 pm
"I know, I just wanted to get your opinion. I don't have a sensei yet. Everyone who could be my sensei is at the front gate, including the sensei. I am going to have to show them what I can do now and hope they are surprised."  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 5:18 pm
"That is right....Prove yourself then make it big. The thoughts of a student." Kit let out a little laugh.  

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

Devoker

Friendly Gaian

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 5:19 pm
"Well great minds think a lot." Devoker smirked and he layed down and relaxed on the tree branch he was on.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 5:21 pm
Kit started to move his hand using wind manipulation. The wind started to go left then right and left agin. He made it swirl causing a mini tornado.  

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

Devoker

Friendly Gaian

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 5:25 pm
Devoker threw a kunai that he made. The kunai got caught in the tornado then came flying at him. Devoker fell off the tree trying to dodge it. The kunai went to the same place that Devoker used to be in.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games