Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Konoha's gates [ Read 1st post before entering/exiting ] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 2:20 pm
futashi then left to suna with lighting speed.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 2:33 pm
"He off to Suna." Phi thought to himself. "im not stupid, Im staying." Phi sinks down to the ground and goes back to the School."  

xPhi-Phix

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 8:47 pm
Oroami stood infront of the gates, his Mizukage hat on his back tied on a string around his neck. Raising his voice he uttered "I'm here to take back a baby of the name Kai, she was brought here from the Mist."  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 3:25 pm
A clone of Xiah came to Oroami, "Kai? I do not think the baby is in the village. And if you are accusing us as criminals, then leave."  

Dripples

xLytez

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 3:29 pm
Sengetsu appeared at the gates stabbing the clone causing it to vanish."that kid should stay out of others affairs."lord mizukage, i don't believe there is a baby by that name hear."  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 3:31 pm
"M-m-MIZUKAGE!! I'm so sorry for my rudeness, I am not having a good time," said another clone coming and bowing  

Dripples

xLytez

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 3:35 pm
Sengetsu glared at the clone."Xiah, your ignorance shall one day end you." he motioned towards the village."go back genin shouldn't attempt such acts of defiance by not following the orders of the hokage."  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 3:39 pm
Xiah glared at sengetsu with hate in his eye and whispered to himself, "Stupid wanna-be akatsuki." Sengetsu never appreciated Xiah, even at time Xiah actually helped. Xiah's heart is slowly darkening and is filling with hate. "Hmph, a lot of people hate me," Xiah whispered to himself  

Dripples

xLytez

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 3:42 pm
Sengetsu sensed Xiah's hatred and his own eyes became red with the prescence of sharinagn at Xiah's statement."you should mind your rank Xiah...and you seem to be a lot like me so don't think i don't appreciate you, i just don't want you following the same path i did." Sengetsu's red eyes showed his concern for Xiah."please promise me you'll listen from now on annd won't act on your own."  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 3:46 pm
Xiah looked away, "I must, there is someone I hate, and I wanna kill him." Xiah just stood there not moving at all  

Dripples

xLytez

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 3:49 pm
Snetsu knew this as he tooo had once had someone he hated and attacked with intent to kill...he had succeeded."Xiah, you have the potential to become a great shinobi...but if your goal is set upon killing someone no matter how powerful they are you will never reach that potential."  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 3:53 pm
Xiah made a fist, "I know, but that person i wanna kill, is no other then the legendary Mikyo!" Xiah tightend his fist with rage in his heart  

Dripples

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 5:32 pm
Oroami smiled "don't be so hard on the kid, My pupil Jin, his sister's daughter was taken and brought to this village, most likely in secrecy, do either of you know where a small house would be outside these gates.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 2:04 pm
"I saw a house when I went traveling with Drake. It's about 3 kilometers west from here," Xiah said  

Dripples

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 5:48 pm
Name:Zeramaru
Village:wandering
Equipment:7 scrolls. kunai belt.
Reason for visiting:Travel
If only visiting, please note how long you expect to stay here:a week

Zeramaru was on his usual travels no particular reason he decided to go to konoha.
"who will let me in?" Zeramaru said wondering.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games