Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Kazuo's Office (Fixed.) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 263 264 265 266 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

pyro hasu

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 7:28 pm
pyro arrived into the office. "Rahenno sir I have finished up with my training"
pyro said valiantly

with a straight face and waited for a response, and a sine of growth

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 7:31 pm
Jedi turned to the boy. "sorry no, im not in charge this time so i dont know."  

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200

Bloodfang23

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 7:31 pm
Seeing everyone was busy he decided to leave  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 7:36 pm
Rahenno re-entered the office and looked around and saw a group of ninja piled in the room. "Can I help you all?" He asked casually.  

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

Bloodfang23

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 7:40 pm
Blood noticed that the raikage has returned so he asked "Lord Rahenno When will the chunin exams be held? And sorry for my rudeness, my name i Blood Fang-Uchiha shinobi of the cloud"  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 7:41 pm
pyro turned to his sensei "im just here to ask you if their is anything you need to do beacuse i just finished helping Rokum train... if their's nothing for me to do ill stand by here."

pyro said to Rahenno .

pyro hasu

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 7:42 pm
Jedi took notice when he heard Uchiha. ".....hmmm, what do you know so far blood?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 7:46 pm
Blood then looked at jedi and said "About what?" Blood started to think that him being Uchiha in that room was bad...  

Bloodfang23

iZann

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 7:48 pm
Zann turned to Jedi,
"What is it?"
He then saw Rahenno enter the office, and gave a short bow as a sign of respect. Even though they used to be friends, Rahenno is now his senior, and deserved his respect.
"I was unable to help you last time the Akatsuki attacked...I apologise." Zann said in a quiet voice, after choosing his words carefully.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 7:48 pm
Jedi noticed his questioning look. "my name Jedi Phoenix Uchiha, i like to take an interest in any uchiha students that are in cloud since they usually need someone to train them and someone who can help them develop their Uchiha Bloodline." Jedi turned to Zann then looked around the room. ".....its not the best time i guess Zann."  

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200

Bloodfang23

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 7:51 pm
Blood relaxed himself and said "I havent trained it to such an extent as to use it it anytime and all the time. I only use it when I do the Chidori or when my opponent is to fast" Blood then smiled  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 7:52 pm
Rahenno turned to blood. "The chunin exams starts the 10th (in rl time) seeing how i didn't see a sign up sheet, i'm allowing every Genin to take the exams" He turned to Pyro. "I'll teach you Botaijutsu, the use of a staff." He said sliping his hands in his pockets.  

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

Bloodfang23

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 7:54 pm
Blood then turned to Rahenno and said "Thank you, and its january 10th right? (gaia time?)"  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 7:55 pm
Jedi put his hands in his pockets. The next time an akatsuki comes they will find that they wont have such an easy time here in Cloud, i have recently completed some deals with a few old friends and acquired two things that will help me, one is that i have acquired the final stage in which an uchiha can reach by gaining the eternal sharingan, but i also gave a friend my other eye in exchange for his Silver Byakugan."  

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200

Bloodfang23

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 7:59 pm
Blood turned to Jedi and became suprised "You have the mangekyo Sharingan?" Blood became curious about how powerful Jedi was  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 263 264 265 266 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games