Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Mist Docks (Entrance to the Mist Village) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cain the Blade

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 12:50 pm
-Yun walks past the guards as they part for him to leave.-

"Special mission for the mizukage, I will be back soon."

-The guards salute him as he makes his way onto his family's warship and to the cloud village.-  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 1:42 pm
HEro walked on the docks carrying his arm... He sighed and stood there for a minute  

Jelloish Pudding

Cain the Blade

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 3:23 pm
-Yun walked off the ship, he was a bit exhausted form his mission to the Cloud village. It had only taken a day, but it felt longer than that. He makes his way past the guards when he sees Hero, but doesn't notice his missing arm. He had to get to the mizukage's office immediatly to deliver the Raikage's message.-  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 7:18 pm
User Image

-Yun immediatly rushes past the guards and onto the family ship. It then sets sail and heads to the wind country.-  

Cain the Blade

trintish

3,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 12:32 am
*as he pulls up to the docks he wonders what lies in the mist infront of him*

Sir can you go any faster
*talking to the captain.*

*as he pulls in he heads straight for the academy*  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 7:27 am
-Yun returns from his mission and immediatly heads to the mizukage's office.-  

Cain the Blade

Cain the Blade

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 1:36 pm
User Image

-Yun makes his way down the docks and then to the ship. It sails out to the grass village.-  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 7:40 pm
Hero sighed and looked at his arm that he had in his hand. All he could do was laugh at the fact that koi made him a better ninja. He continued walking towards the mizukage palace to go talk to zane and mabye even freak him out  

Jelloish Pudding

Cain the Blade

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 8:10 pm
User Image

-Yun immediatly rushed off the ship and used his lightning transformation to go to the mizukage's office-  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 9:33 am
Scar walked slowly off the boat, and on to the dock. He let out a sigh as he continued in. Shukaku wanted to have some fun here, and have some fun Shukaku would. After they finished their training of the second stage, Scar would allow for Shukaku to roam around the village destroying everything. It might spark a war, but it wasn't like Scar cared for anyone. Nobody loved him. Ever. Once he neared the guards, he waved to them, and told them that he was here to train. They allowed him in, and he continued. He had a grin under his darkened face, hidden behind the cloak.  

Zombie Swagger

Cain the Blade

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 1:02 pm
User Image

-Yun appeared at the docks and waited for Hero to arrive so that they could go to the leaf village.-  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 1:21 pm
Hero arrived and lookecd at Yun "Shall we go?"  

Jelloish Pudding

Cain the Blade

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 1:34 pm
Supernova Law
Hero arrived and lookecd at Yun "Shall we go?"

User Image

"Yes, sensei."

-The two boarded the chinese-style warship as he began to set sail. Yun looked out at the ocean.-

"Four hearts, huh? I'll remember that when I take on akatsuki."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 2:03 pm
(post at leaf)  

Jelloish Pudding

Demonxman

O.G. Elder

6,750 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 2:08 pm
iKoisu
Scar walked slowly off the boat, and on to the dock. He let out a sigh as he continued in. Shukaku wanted to have some fun here, and have some fun Shukaku would. After they finished their training of the second stage, Scar would allow for Shukaku to roam around the village destroying everything. It might spark a war, but it wasn't like Scar cared for anyone. Nobody loved him. Ever. Once he neared the guards, he waved to them, and told them that he was here to train. They allowed him in, and he continued. He had a grin under his darkened face, hidden behind the cloak.

Quote:

Luri posted a note at the docks containing a message every foreign shinobi should abide by, or leave back to their respective villages:

by order of the Dock Guard (me biggrin ) every foreign shinobi not affiliated to the mist village in any way will hence by leave their weapons/scrolls or anything that may deem hazardous to anyone or anything in the mist village, we thank you for your cooperation.

I am terribly sorry but you sir are godmodding for one reason, I am still at the docks and I AM THE GUARD, so I may not seem active but that's because I am getting quite bored with knowing everything I need to win a fight... I might have to 'forget' a few things and 're-learn' them smile so, in short, please make a new post and have it directed to me... you can do that, or I could always report you.... as I have it stated in the Quote  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff