Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply ~*Ria High School*~
[OOC] General Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 8166 8167 8168 8169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How much is your love for Ria High?
  Forev-ev-ev-evr
  I like it so much I would put a ring on it.
  its the place I know where the grass is greener. warm, wet. and wild.
  I DO AWESOME RPS AND FOLLOW THE RUUURRUUSS.
  Wait, this is from Jan. 30th 2011. THAT MEANS KURAI IS ALIVE. THE KURAI IS ALIVE AND HE IS TRAPPED IN 2011! TO THE DELOREAN!
View Results

Icarus7

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2005 5:44 am
~Kee Kee Matsumi~
rofl Wow... that's pathetic. Lol, that is why I try to avoid ED, n00bs shall overrun it... in due time. -_-
They already got GD...  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2005 8:31 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

((From six flags XP))

Well this is interesting. We had a quite a lot of join requests. i only had to reject 2. But the funny part is. We had a nice amount of boys within those. So hopefully we will see boys that can RP around here. But...

After i accepted those nice batch of bois. We had another flood of gurls join request. Making the balance out of balance accepting 5 gurls to 3 guys. x-x..;;

its hopeless... gurls are going to take over the world.. ::Crawls away::  

KuraiGekkou

Old School Komlon

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2005 8:33 am
Hehe, well I guess that would be due to Poppy and Kaitae's advertising in other guilds. Like three people in a guild with them (me included) joined yesterday.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2005 8:40 am
na--nani? Advertising?

heh.. well i guess thats nice of them.. i never thought of advertising.. it sorta drags too much attention twoards the guild.. and plus it always seems a hassle ^^;; . yeah i know it probably sounds very wierd of me saying that while i make student IDs and all. But i do that because i think they look cute and helps you know.. make the guild a lil more fun.

But man... if we advertise.. im worried that ill have too much in my hands to handle.

<- knows already this guild is becoming too much for him to handle.

i gotta start recruiting some active mods.. XD...and.. i think i know just how.. ::Gleem::

and speaking of Poppy.. where has our poppy gone off to?  

KuraiGekkou

Old School Komlon

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2005 8:44 am
*raises hand* I'd like to be a mod... though, I'm still a newb in the guild, but hey, I can figure it out... I'm bored right now... nothing going on... all three of my guilds have like come to a stop...

I believe Poppy is traveling somewhere. She said she was gonna be gone for like a month or something in the other guild I'm in with her... She's at Camp... And will be gone for "Some amount of time"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2005 10:09 am
Gah... it's crazy, all the people that have joined so far... too many chicas... >_< Hhmm... it's amazing really. But yes, I'd like to be a mod. ^-^ If I'm to be considerably active enough. sweatdrop  

~Kee Kee Matsumi~

Cevian

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2005 10:13 am
Yeah, I'm one of the ones that was advertized to by Kaitae and Poppy, and sorry about that one-liner in the Courtyard last night, but my dad was making me get off.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2005 10:19 am
Now... to the hill of Saya!

Free money! Give a measly 2000 gold for a whopping 1000 gold! biggrin xd  

Icarus7

Rene the Hopeless

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2005 10:49 am
I told u kurai to tell girls to tell their guy friends about the guild. That would work. Ok girls?! Drag all the guys over here. The'll obey you.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2005 11:06 am
One of my guy friends saw my I.D. card, and that caused him to check the guild out. And now he's here. But... I have to check with what guys even like high school RPs, since I know that one does not... unless he is a pothead or something.  

~Kee Kee Matsumi~

Caliber

Anxious Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2005 12:00 pm
Im going down to florida for a family reunion. Wont be back till like monday. I hope the hurricane will be gone by then.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2005 12:52 pm
Me too, be safe man because that Dennis is... bad. 3nodding  

~Kee Kee Matsumi~

angeltrinity
Crew

Agent Sex Symbol

17,725 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2005 2:47 pm
Wohoo P.E. was actually somewhat fun today!!!! played volleyball, ran through the sprinklers (its like 100 degrees here xp ) and made up some cheers with my friends!!

Oh Oh heres one of them...

J-I-L-L
Jillian has got the skill
Jill go jill, JI,JI, Jill!!!!

ya and many more !!! Oh Oh I should make a cheer for you guys xp  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2005 8:43 pm
rofl blah! ninja  

Nohea-Chan

KuraiGekkou

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 10:24 am
::stares at Nohea like shes a pyscho:: O____o;;

::stares at Tiff like shes a pyscho + cheerleader:: O____o;;

Kkies. So like in Fyia theres this area called The Net. Its basically an Rping area based off a sorta background like in the game Megaman Battle Network. (Le gasp! Mooching off other animes to make ourselves look kewl?! )

and for those who havent played Megaman Battle Network like us Otaku guys do, its basically where cell phones evolve into these crazy lil portable Devices called P.E.T. . each person's P.E.T. Comes with a spiffy Network operator called a Navi. They have their own looks, emotions and all, basicaly like a programed human. Except kewl lookin. P.E.T. are able to jack into the Net through the handy dandy Ports called Jack-In Ports. (Think USB ports) and wel. They just travel around the net.

The Fun part is Virus deleting. Where Virus's actually take forms of monsters and such and your navi well.. sorta.. fights it.. ::shrug:: but its spiffy.

After saying all this it sorta sounds wierd ^^;;

Maybe if you visisted The Net area in Fyia Ria Itself itll make a lil more sense.

But i need your guys opnion to add it or nots. cause. poo. ::shrug::  
~*Ria High School*~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 8166 8167 8168 8169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games