Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
.:.Free to Love.:.((Starting! No longer Accepting!)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Your father tells you you can't love some one, what do you do?
I run away with them
68%
 68%  [ 20 ]
I listen to my father
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Polka dotted jeens
31%
 31%  [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 29

TheXUltimateXEvil

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 7:36 pm
"You dont smell it?" Alyssia shot a quick glance at Rose and smiled then walked over to Haseo and sat in his lap "Here, how is it up close?" she wrapped one arm around his shoulders and smiled at him looking right into his eyes Come on..... make eye contact, ill be one step closer to having you to myself  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 7:40 pm
Rose looked at her, mouth open, Oh no you don't, b***h... She thought. She then said, "Alyssia didn't your parents ever teach you to not steal from others.. or at least feel sorry for me since you're demon boyfriend left you.. or was that a lie..! Oh or did you steal him?" She growled possessively.  

Keiko_Shadow Chuckles

TheXUltimateXEvil

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 7:42 pm
Both Haseo and Alyssia looked up at Rose suprised "What are you talking about?" Haseo stood upsliding Alyssia off of his lap "Rose whats gotten into you? and where is this coming from?" he said in a calm caring voice  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 7:53 pm
Rose shook her head, turning around, She's getting to me.. well no duh.. you're sitting on my boy friend's lap.. She ignored Haseo and walked into the kitchen looking into the fridge, realizing blood in it. She took the packet out and turned away from their view and stuck her teeth into it, ferociously. When she was done she sighed. She was done with the oncoming blast but the anger remained. She knew she could trust Haseo, but the girl... hell no...  

Keiko_Shadow Chuckles

TheXUltimateXEvil

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 2:35 pm
Alyssia walked over to Haseo while Rose was in the other room "Im really sorry, she dosent usually get like this....... i wonder whats wrong" Alyssia wrapped her arms around his neck "Im not to worried about it, i get that a lot from other girls"  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 3:53 pm
Rose walked back into the living room, "You know, I thought it through." She said in a much smoother and nicer tone, "I don't think moving to your place is the best thing. I take it all back."  

Keiko_Shadow Chuckles

TheXUltimateXEvil

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 4:21 pm
Haseo pulled out of Alyssia's grip "But Rose...... this could be exactly what we need to get us going" Alyssia just stood back frowning Maybe i need to try harder, he must really love her because my powers arent working on him as well as others........ Ok then im not holding anything back  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 9:47 am
"Maybe..." She said looking at Alyssia, "But her kind and I have never gotten along that well." She sighed, "Haseo... I need time."  

Keiko_Shadow Chuckles

TheXUltimateXEvil

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 10:53 am
"Her kind? Rose what are you talking about?........ What is she doing thats so bad?" Alyssia put her hand on Haseo's shoulder "You heard her, she needs time..... why dont we go outside and let her think?"  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 3:00 pm
Rose chuckled, "Yes, her kind..." She then looked at Alyssia, "You're taking my Haseo nowhere!"  

Keiko_Shadow Chuckles

TheXUltimateXEvil

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 3:06 pm
Haseo shook his head "I dont know whats going on here but i hope you two figure things out" he looked away from Rose and walked out the door Alyssia walked past Rose quickly and followed behind Haseo shutting the door behind her  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 3:16 pm
Rose watched as Haseo left and as Alyssia followed behind him and gasped internally. "Haseo!" She shouted. Why in the world did he leave? Has he ever done that? Does she have him under neath his control? She asked herself, Please, no. She said within herself.  

Keiko_Shadow Chuckles

TheXUltimateXEvil

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 3:24 pm
Haseo heard the door shut behind him and he looked back to see Alyssia walking towards him, he just turned back and headed towards the elevator
he pressed the button and waited for it to open giving Alyssia enough time to catch up to him "Hey! I cant imagine how you feel right now...... Im really sorry for whatever it was that i did" the door opened and the two of them stepped into the elevator "You didnt do anything wrong, Rose just got a little jelous i guess"  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 3:29 pm
Rose closed her eyes and gritted her teeth. She opened her eyes and looked outside, sighing. I should go after him, but then... he may think.. what will he think... I'd rather have him hate me than not to protect him from that lousy b***h. She nodded to herself and watched out the window, waiting to make her move.  

Keiko_Shadow Chuckles

TheXUltimateXEvil

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 3:34 pm
Alyssia looked at Haseo with wide eyes "Well im really sorry i made her feel that way, i didnt mean anything by what i did....... you know that right?" Haseo nodded "Ya i know..... Rose can just be really uptight sometimes" Alyssia still looked sad but she was laughing on the inside Ive got him right where i want him and he dosent suspect a thing  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff