Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Dethan, City of Perpetual Darkness Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 249 250 251 252 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SNDarkangel

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 3:45 pm
Angelus looked down at Pre and let go sadly. He hid it well as he doubted she would ever be able to feel for him the way she was then.

Shane nodded and said, "Why?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 3:54 pm
Pre moved away from Angelus and looked away insecurely.
"You'll see," Tea said and decided now to tell her, "Onee-sama," She started.
"What?" Pre's voice even seemed about as upset as her body language.
"Um...Onee-sama, you remember back then right? The Pet massacre?" Tea tried.
"How could I possibly forget?" Pre answered sharply.
"Well, we figured out something about Shane that you might want to know. Onee-sama, he's a survivor of that massacre," Tea said it.
Instantly Pre was on her feet and staring angrily at Shane. Her eyes were starting to turn red from inversion and what appeared to be black smoke jettisoned from her back in place of her wings. She appeared very similar to how she did when she destroyed her hometown, "Someone survived that hell?" She asked, her eyes not once leaving Shane's.
"This is what I meant..." Tea shied away.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

SNDarkangel

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 4:58 pm
Angelus took a step back to watch as he stood with a frown on his face.

Shane stared at her in fear as fire surrounded him not burning anything at all...just like a protective shell. He looked at her in fear and then at Tea once. He grabbed his head in pain and screamed as fire exploded around him...it was the same cry he had let out when his parents had tried to sacrifice him.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 5:06 pm
Pre's eyes narrowed, "I thought so..." She said and turned away. The menacing aura around her faded away like a dream.
Tea's heart was in her throat so to speak. She was a little frightened of the two of them. She thought for sure Pre had inverted.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

SNDarkangel

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 5:22 pm
Shane blinked and slowly the protective fire died around him. He looked curious as did Angelus. Shane said softly, "W-what was that all about...?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 5:31 pm
"There was one place on the edge of town that I could not destroy no matter what I did. I finished the job afterwards though, when there was no more life in that building. There was a sound, like a cross between a scream of terror and a scream of insanity. I liked the sound, so I stuck around a little. Eventually I grew tired of it and left. A few days later I returned to hear the sound again, only to find the house empty; so I finished the destruction of Pet," Pre said all this calmly and emotionless, her arms crossed.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

SNDarkangel

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 5:34 pm
Shane nodded and said, "I remember part of that...only screaming...so you know me by my scream?" He was calm and emotionless, "I don't hold it against you...as you saved me."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 5:36 pm
Pre looked down and her shoulders tensed up, "I destroyed that town using only my bare hands. I enjoyed doing it. If it wasn't for that protective barrier I would have destroyed you too...I'm no savior," She said.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

SNDarkangel

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 5:40 pm
Shane shook his shoulders in response and said, "Had you of not I'd be dead." He looked out the window and sighed, "You may not know it...but I would have died had you of not done what you did."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 5:42 pm
"If it wasn't for that barrier I would have included you. You don't need to thank me. I was willing to end your life that day, yours and everyone else's," Pre said.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

SNDarkangel

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 5:48 pm
Shane said softly, "What if this...what if that....I try not to deal with such things. What if you had not attacked? My parents would have sacrificed me. Besides it is not like any would have missed me had you have killed me."

Angelus watched with a frown and said nothing but looked at Tea and mouthed to her, "Survivor of Pet?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 5:54 pm
Tea nodded to Angelus.
"It's not a hypothetical question. I know you would have died by my hands had that barrier not been in place. I didn't destroy Pet for you. I destroyed it because magic rebound caused my mind to go completely insane. That town couldn't last five minutes from my rage," As Pre said that an inversion magic circle appeared on the floor below her feet. She walked out of it and it faded away. Getting angry often sets it off too.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

SNDarkangel

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 6:04 pm
Angelus sighed and nodded softly.
Shane shrugged and leaned against the wall, "Then I should be dead." His voice was emotionless and dead as he grabbed his sword with a sigh. He looked at it and said, "Then I should not exist..." He stared at his sword as it seemed to glow and he stabbed it into his stomach. He lifted into the air slowly and said, "Mistake...rectified..."

Angelus watched with wide eyes...  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 6:10 pm
Pre didn't even react when Shane committed seppuku.
"Shane!" Tea ran over and tried to use healing magic on the wound, "Onee-sama! My magic can't heal something like this! Heal him!" She begged.
Pre shrugged, "The idiot did that to himself. Who am I to stop him?"
"Onee-sama!" Tea cried, "Shane, hang on okay? I'm going to try and heal you!" She said. With one hand on the wound and the other holding a tome, she started scanning the letters as fast as she could.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

SNDarkangel

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 6:16 pm
Shane looked at her as the sword exited his body and started to take on an actual corporal form. "Hello...Pre..." The figure said as it revealed...a very ancient and very powerful being from their planet. "Why...?" Shane asked...  
Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 249 250 251 252 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games