Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
~Vamp-napped~(1x1)~(Filled ^-^)~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What's your fave color?
White
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Pink
8%
 8%  [ 2 ]
Red
16%
 16%  [ 4 ]
Orange
4%
 4%  [ 1 ]
Yellow
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Green
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Blue
25%
 25%  [ 6 ]
Purple
33%
 33%  [ 8 ]
Brown
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Black
12%
 12%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 24

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 3:08 am
Leora's eyes widened. "Is . . . Is your daughter's name Erin?" she asked softly and then, with a shaking hand knocked on the door.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 3:18 am
"Precisely, leech. Remember that message I left on your shirt in Hawaii? By 'here' I had meant this world, you belong in hell." Erin's mother said with a rather evil grin. When Leora knocked on the door, a man opened it slowly. He was dressed in white and gold, carrying a machine gun in one hand and knifes along his belt, and wearing a silver cross on a chain. A vampire hunter. His gaze locked with the vampire queen's for a moment, his eyes filled with hatred and despise.  

vampire_girl6666

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 3:26 am
Leora gulped as she saw the man, her breath catching in her throat. She held her children tightly. If worse came to worse, she would make a run for it and try to get the twins to safety. She wouldn't let them die. She knew that she probably wouldn't survive the process, but she could only try. She sighed and then turned to Erin's mother. "Thank you for the message. If you hadn't given it to me . . . I would have done something that I would have regretted very much." she said, her eyes sad and mournful.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 3:35 am
Erin's mother was dressed similarly to the man and sh glowered when Leora turned to her. "Just move," She growled pushing her into the garden, of which had been completely trampled and destroyed by a small platoon of other vampire hunters. All dressed in their gold and white uniforms looking at Leora with disgusted and hateful expressions. One man came around and grabbed Leora in a pair of strong arms to keep her arms pinned to her sides. "Mike, tie her up." Erin's mother commanded one of the men. When he walked closer to the vampire queen, he flinched for a moment but continued toward her with rope in his hands before beginning to tie up her ankles. It was Mike, the boy Leora had bitten in Hawaii.  

vampire_girl6666

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 3:39 am
Leora looked at Erin's mother desperately. "Please don't kill my children!" she cried out to her, absolutely terrified for the twins now. "I don't care what you do to me, but please, I beg you, let my children live!" she pleaded, tears forming in her eyes. The thought of Michael and Michelle . . . dead . . . it was too much for her.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 3:52 am
Erin looked at her and grinned devilishly. "No guarantees." She said, sounding unknowingly a bit like Eric when Leora had tried to defend the twins. Mike soon finished tying up Leora's legs then took her babies from her forcefully before handing them to another hunter and soon wrapping Leora's arms up in ropes as well. "Get her in the truck and let's get back to base."Erin's mother commanded the hunters, who nodded and began walking off into the forest, ignoring Alexis' precious flowers. The man who had held her, now slung her over his shoulder like a sack of potatoes.  

vampire_girl6666

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 3:59 am
Leora freaked out as her children were taken from her. "No!" she cried out as she struggled, trying to get to her children. "Give them back to me!" she yelled, tears pouring down her face.

Upstairs, in a room, Kailee had gotten bored. So she looked out the window. What she saw made her eyes widen as she headed over to her door but hesitated upon opening it. Leora had told her to stay upstairs . . . but now Leora was in trouble! She bit her lip and then threw open the door as she ran downstairs.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 4:10 am
Erin's mother glowered at her for a moment before nodding at the woman holding Michael and Michelle. She walked over to her and awkwardly placed Leora's had above the baby's head. "They're all right, don't make such a fuss about it." The woman snapped as the platoon of vampire hunters walked to the truck and threw Leora in the back, gently placing her children next to her, careful to watch Michael's fangs. Then, they all got in and began driving in silence.

David was walking upstairs with another bored expression as Lance spoke with the president downstairs, he had been expecting a war, not an interrogation. He noticed suddenly Leora's sister running down the stairs, and moved his body so he was standing in her way, his lips instantly turning into an evil grin. "Now where's the fire, human?" He said, revealing his fangs, though he would never drink from family.  

vampire_girl6666

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 4:24 am
Leora sighed slightly as she was unable to stop her tears. She wanted to be strong for the twins, but she wasn't even able to protect them . . . she felt so helpless . . . and she hated it.

Kailee bit her lower lip and gulped but shook her head as she glared at David. "Leora's in trouble!" she said as she tried to run past him so she could tell Lance, since she knew that Lance loved Leora. She figured that Lance would do something. She didn't know that David was a part of the family as well.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 4:31 am
David frowned at Kailee's announcement and immediately was at attention. Grabbing Kailee's hand, she picked her up and with immense speed, was soon standing in front of Lance. Setting the human down, he looked at her. "Okay, what happened?" He asked Kailee.  

vampire_girl6666

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 4:33 am
Kailee took a deep breath. "I got bored so I looked out my window. I saw people out in the garden, but the pretty flowers that I normally saw were all trampled. With the people were Leora, but she was tied up and they were taking her away somewhere. I really, really think she's in trouble cause they got weapons on them." she said rather quickly.

((Bed time. Night!))  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 2:19 pm
Lance's hands immediately clenched into fists and he ran at top speed to the garden to see if it was true, followed by a mournful Alexis and irritated David. When he came out to the garden and saw the trampled flowers, he couldn't hold back a menancing growl. "David, Alexis, you two come with me," He looked at the guards. "You guys stay behind and watch over the president." What was to be done where he believed he would be following the people to, only a real Volt could do, or know about. That and Alexis would most likely want revenge for her destroyed garden and already knew the Volt family's little ace in the hole. So, with that, Lance searched for their scent and was off at top speed, a deep menacing anger fueling his blood lust.

The truck soon arrived at a three story brown colored building, the vampire hunters' apparent base. The vampire hunters filed out of the truck and one man picked up Leora and her kids before walking them inside, and up to the third floor. On the third floor, he threw her in a small wooden chair, wrapped extra ropes to tie her to the chair and returned to a large mass of vampire hunters, all guns pointed directly at her. Erin's mother walked toward her silently, pistol in hand.  

vampire_girl6666

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 2:45 pm
Leora hung her head, wishing that she had left the twins with Lance when she went to get blood for them . . . "Please leave my children alone . . . please . . ." she said softly, showing no care for herself. She only wanted to know that her children would be safe.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 2:52 pm
"Like I said," She shot Leora's shoulder. "You're all just filthy abominations of nature. You all deserve to die. Now." She stepped back into the crowd and commanded with authority. "Men! Ready, aim, . . ."  

vampire_girl6666

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 3:00 pm
Leora bit her lip as she gave a muffled yell of pain from being shot in the shoulder. She then heard Erin's mother start to give the command and she knew that 'fire' wasn't too far away. "Please! They're innocent!" she screamed out desperately.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff