Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Hokage's Office Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 139 140 141 142 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shruikan Tenshi

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 4:40 pm
"So the puppeteer flees the scene....too bad. I hope she truely isnt a threat to lady reiko otherwise she'll face the punishment of Bokun" He muttered to himself, knowing her puppets would collapse to the power of his salamander. He returned his attention to the two girls in the air.  
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 4:48 pm
((wait a second, this just came to mind, who taught you human puppeteering?, only 5 people in the guild legally know it, 2 of which are now dead, 1 is inactive))  

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 4:50 pm
((dunno, i didn't think any were left))  
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 4:52 pm
((i knew of the 5, Zeramaru, Marquis, Zann, Me, and Zeno, Zeno is inactive, My rpc with it is dead, as is marquis, Firu now knows it in marquis stead, so that makes 3 active people with it))  

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 4:54 pm
((talk with one of them then))  
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 4:55 pm
((thats the thing though, each of them Swore not to teach it to anyone, only reason i knew it is cause i did a deal with Zeno for it))  

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Eris5

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 5:06 pm
kidnap_santa_clause
Eris5
((ok, the shadow wasn't directed at you it was directed at Syn. Also I haven't even detonated this C3, which by the way is the giant explosive deidara used to almost blow the sand village to well sand rubble. So summon your puppets they will all be caught in a giant blast if you dare use them.))
((P.s. LEAD PUPPET...lead poisoning anyone? have fun with that you just killed yourself pretty much by jumping into that puppet, also in your description of the puppet you said solid lead which would beg the question how do you enter a solid space?))

Aiyoku laughs at the mass puppets appearance. "All you puppet users think alike!" She puts her hands quickly in their clay pouches and lets them chew away once again on more clay. She puts her hands back in the detonation position ready to detonate the C3 Clay which will DEMOLISH the majority of the leaf village (Meaning a simple evasion or lead puppet isn't going to save you.) Suddenly the shadow of hers reveals itself from the clouds. Her clay bird swoops down quickly diving at break neck speeds and skims its stomach inches away from the ground, in which Aiyoku jumps on and the bird takes off into the sky once again. she makes the handsign and the clay buddha she made poofs into smoke and is a hundred times as big. the figure stands as tall as the hokage's office once did. She then makes the handsign and focuses her chakra in which they clay figure blows up into a furious explosion which is sure to level most of the leaf village unless someone does something seriously drastic in order to save the fate of this wretched place.

(First off lead poisoning can only happen if you get it in internally or in your blood , ex: eating paint chips or getting shot duh, I read the article back when I was in elementary school, since kids apparently got lead poisoning the most.....second I'm sorry that my explanation wasn't clear but obviously I meant that it is made purely out of lead but there is a dug out for me to hide in......and third yes a lead puppet can take on that explosion since fall out shelters were made of lead, which I do believe they were created to with stand nuclear explosions so nice try)

Lulu pulled the strings from with in the puppet which was more difficult since the puppet was pretty heavy. The puppet's arms rose up which revealed its robes were used for gliding, it used the air from the explosion to take off being blown away. It went very far and crashed landed somewhere "Ugh.....damn that was rougher than my last boyfriend.....hahaha" she said laughing at her joke. Their were a couple of shatters on her puppet but nothing she couldn't handle.

((Just to elaborate on what hasn't already been said. You lead puppet first of all would have alot of trouble flying! lead being a heavy metal and amost impossible to make a flying object out of unless it is very thinly sliced lead and made into a balloon of sorts, which wouldn't do bubkus to absorb the explosion. ALSO one thing you are missing about fallout shelters....THEY ARE UNDERGROUND. Fallout shelters do not attempt to absorb the entirity of a nuclear blast they simply try to avoid it and do whatever possibly to dampen the effects. By the mixture of concrete and lead and being underground. Also the lead vault idea isn't just lead. It's a lead composite if you are talking about newer vaults, in which the older vaults which were just lead. Had a major weakness. Explosions. You may be countering the fire part of the explosion but in all explosions especially one as big as 2km in diameter there is a sonic boom of sorts. Where air is vacuumed from the area and bursts with great intensity. I'm also a little pissed off that you somehow survived 2 speciality attacks in a row without taking any damage, by simply saying your puppet could withstand it or you made a quick retreat or something. Ameratsu moves hella fast and i'm not sure you would have time to avoid it especially after being knocked around by a giant explosion. UGH

Since some people did try to counter the explosion I am dampening the effects of the explosion and instead of destroying 5 threads like I was going to with that explosion i will destroy 2.))

Aiyoku watches as her precious explosion is dampened by these damned leaf ninja's, or allies of the leaf. Her hands yet again spit out more clay chunks one she forms into a bird that looks much like a pheonix, this bird is made of C2 a speciality clay of hers, She throws the bird to her side and makes a handsign the bird gets 4 times as big. She jumps from this clay bird in which Chinatsu is still standing upon and too her new C2 bird. She had used all the clay in which her hands were chewing on to make this new bird. She guides to bird out of the area and towards Hokage mountain.

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 5:20 pm
Detachi threw five explosive taged kunais at the clay bird "Don't think so!"  

Detachi

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 5:26 pm
kidnap_santa_clause
(you know that would be nice and all even though I did write I was blown far away and you wrote you jumped towards me....yeah unlikely so null and void......besides I have other jutsus besides puppets)

Lulu formed handsigns "Earth Style Split" she slammed her hand onto the back of her puppet which caused her to sink into the floor. Once she was sure she was from harms way she got out of the puppet amd placed it in her scroll. "Now to look for the Hokage to get this mission over with, she began to tunnel her way to the the ramen shop to look for some clues as to her where abouts.

(amateur puppeteer my a**)

((as I said... I can manipulate amaterasu... fine i shat rip this village to shreads. Yes we made a vou that the jutsu will remain with us till the grave.))

Zeramaru looked over and saw the ground split.
"Little puppeteer wants to play" Zeramaru said smirking then laughing as he went to the entrance of the hole.
"dont bother collapsing it I've got you!" Zeramaru said as he aimed Retribution then fired "Power shot!" There was a loud bang cause Zeramaru pumped enough chakra to make a sonic boom and so the tunnel also collapsed.
Zeramaru started laughing as he emerged out of the entrance.

((very amateur move. As a ninja I dont doubt you as a puppeteer I do you know who you are talking to... the idiot who started puppetry for a certain time I MADE ALL OF THE PUPPETS IN THIS GUILD! and if I can raise myself 5 stories in the air... I can jump around 8 stories in the air... calculate that... I'll still reach you. I am one of the oldest and most knowlageable in this guild I also use logic in my attacks and well i find what you did idiotic.

dodge that! besides I am only at the entrance not the tunnel. ))  
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 5:28 pm
Detachi
Detachi threw five explosive taged kunais at the clay bird "Don't think so!"

((Where did you come from???))  

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Eris5

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 5:31 pm
2 explosions go off far underneath the clay bird (seriously we are so high in the air. It would take monster arm to throw that high) Aiyoku takes note of these explosions and circles her bird around. It seems hokage mountain has already been destroyed and turned into sand. Using her telescopic eye (Like the one diedara had) she zooms in on Detachi a simingly new person to this whole fight. She notes where he is compared to the shadow of her immense bird. Once the birds shadow is close enough to Detachi she hovers in the same spot and dangles her foot over the edge of the bird thus connecting her natural shadow to that of the bird once this is done she makes a handsign and out from the shadow of the bird an elongated shadow speeds towards Detachi. Kage Mane no Jutsu - Shadow Bind Technique

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 5:35 pm
Detachi activated Byakugan and dodged it by back flipping backwards. "My friend is a Nara! You can't get me with that!" he shouted enraged. Detachi formed some quick handsigns and shouted,"Mugensajin Daitopa (Great Infinite Sandblast Breakthrough)!" He blasted it towards Aiyoku

Description: The user inhales deeply and then exhales a vicious stream of wind capable of holding back a small army of ninjas. The blast of wind is capable of uprooting trees and blowing down cheaply made houses. Any enemy caught within the blast will find it hard to stand up at all as they will be pushed back with the force. If used in the desert the wind is capable of stirring up enough sand to create a huge sand storm in their area.  

Detachi

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 5:37 pm
Zeramaru with his puppets set out to find the hokage.  
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 6:04 pm
Raiden smirked. He weaved handsigns and exhaled ash from his mouth in the wind used by itachi. The ash mixed with it increasing in speed and turned into a large storm of explosive ash, rushing towards the clay girl. He clicked his teeth together which exploded increasing its speed from the sudden explosion and the wind pushing it even more erupting into a powerful firestorm of explosions.

Haisekishou - Burning Ash Accumulation

Katon • Haisekishou is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Fire Element. After forming the needed handseals, Asuma will expel an ash from his mouth. This large cloud begin to envelope his foe and when Asuma clicks his teeth, the cloud will ignite in an explosion.

((edited, hope it workls XD))

((YOU CANNOT EDIT A POST INTO AN ATTACK WHEN SOMEONE IS IN A FIGHT LIKE THAT...THIS IS A WARNING STOP GOD-MODDING AND META-GAMING)) ~ERIS  

Shruikan Tenshi

Detachi

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 6:10 pm
((Test subject, she is most likely flying out of control because of my attack. Read the above post.))  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 139 140 141 142 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games