Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Konoha's gates Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 301 302 303 304 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 4:45 pm
havockboy
irishshamrock12
(((NO!!!!!!!!!!! don't come back please i'll...... well i'lll do something evil of you like kick a pupy, or kill tedd.......... oh wait doesn't everyone want that to appen besides Reiko..........))

((KEELL TEDD!!!....REKIO'S SHOE IS MINE!!!!)))

Zeramaru falls out of the sky with his 1 ton scorpion puppet creating a crater where he landed.
"Did i miss any....thing..." Zeramaru's voice trailed off seeing Rekio.
"This is not going to end well..."
(( Read my post she's kinda not there anymore unless you can see far past the gates. ))  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 4:52 pm
(( It said in your post you ran towards me not to mention I could go as fast as lightning also my mangekyou was activated))  

Dark-Ninja70

Dripples

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 5:08 pm
Yokai had his eyes wide open in all the distance, "Is it done?" Yokai then looked over at Zeramaru and took out a katana. "May I kill you?" Yokai asked angrily.

(I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT IS GOING ON!)  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 5:22 pm
HeArtybr0k3n
Yokai had his eyes wide open in all the distance, "Is it done?" Yokai then looked over at Zeramaru and took out a katana. "May I kill you?" Yokai asked angrily.

(I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT IS GOING ON!)
(( No I took you and everyone else out of there. Your currently on my back coming into the village. ))  

Dark-Ninja70

irishshamrock12

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 5:34 pm
havockboy
irishshamrock12
(((NO!!!!!!!!!!! don't come back please i'll...... well i'lll do something evil of you like kick a pupy, or kill tedd.......... oh wait doesn't everyone want that to appen besides Reiko..........))

Zeramaru falls out of the sky with his 1 ton scorpion puppet creating a crater where he landed.

((I mean Teddy lol I am actually sorta happy test destroyed my castle cause now Teddy can't live there with me.......))  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 6:53 pm
irishshamrock12
havockboy
irishshamrock12

((I mean Teddy lol I am actually sorta happy test destroyed my castle cause now Teddy can't live there with me.......))

your welcome ^^  

Shruikan Tenshi

irishshamrock12

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 7:43 pm
Test Subject 196 O
irishshamrock12
havockboy
irishshamrock12

your welcome ^^

((*Man-hugs Test* Thanks I was gonna glomp you but that is reserved for girls ang guys that confuse me into thinking they are girls >.< and by the way that has only happened once.........))  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 8:25 pm
irishshamrock12
Test Subject 196 O
irishshamrock12
havockboy
irishshamrock12

your welcome ^^

((*Man-hugs Test* Thanks I was gonna glomp you but that is reserved for girls ang guys that confuse me into thinking they are girls >.< and by the way that has only happened once.........))

((lmao, ur welcome again, and thanks fo rnot glomping me. n that sucks...lol, hate that moment didnt you lmao))  

Shruikan Tenshi

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 1:33 am
((ish there a barrier cause if not I WILL OPEN FIRE))  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 4:33 am
Death_God_Mito
((Dude, I move at 1,000 mph. Faster the ameratsu can move, plus I see alot of godmodding in this guild but I let most of it fly, like you with Phi, how he only took a couple of hits, even thou he should have been hit more and damaged badly because each lighting bolt is as powerful as the one in our world, so you might not die from it but you will be every badly burned.))

(I dont know where im am, or what is happening. So If you hit me that be god modding))  

xPhi-Phix

3Rton

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 4:42 am
((Okay someone deleted my post, cuz i can't find it anymore, so now i will get really pissed if someone says anything but because it was there yesterday i have prepared this for 3 posts.... i present the upward current.))

Deep in underground, Kami had used more than half of his normal reserve of chakra. It was time to unleash the deadly jutsu.
"Go go..." Kami muttered as he performed last hand seals needed.
" Uwa nagare." Kami said as he felt that the ground started to shake. On ground this would feel as earthquake. The ground teared apart as huge water bursted out, right under the gate and barriers protecting the entrance of village. Every thing flew into sky (well not but it sounded cool.)

((Jutsu Name: uwa nagare (upward current)
Combination type: Water+Earth
Requirements: Two peoples or when performed alone 3 posts of preparations.
Range: The attack starts from area of 150mx150m and rises up to 100m
chakra use: For two Kage it will take both of them 2/5 But if done alone 4/5
Description:
This is extremely dangerous jutsu performed in steps.
First of all, the water. This can be obtained in two different ways.
Because for this jutsu to work its essential for the water to be underground, it’s possible to use underground water currents.
In other hand it is possible to create the water… Though even for master of water jutsus this would be very hard.
Once the water resources are underground the earth user makes it impossible for the earth to move.
Now when this is done the water user starts to heat the water, this will make the water expand.
Now the earth user will harden the structure under and on sides of the water but not above of it.
As the pressure between the earth on top of the water rises the earth will start to crack.
When the pressure gets high enough the whole area above the water will blow into the air.
The boiling water will shoot up to 100m like geyser. If the victim won’t die because of the boiling water and huge pressure, which could now even cut diamond, then there are still the pieces of ground blown into air by the water which will fall onto ground and crush anything still alive.
))  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 7:40 am
((*watches the terror unflod*

dum dada dum dum dada da dum dum da dada dum dum dada dum

*geysers erupt*

lmao, random much?))  

Shruikan Tenshi

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 11:35 am
ricardo.demon
((Okay someone deleted my post, cuz i can't find it anymore, so now i will get really pissed if someone says anything but because it was there yesterday i have prepared this for 3 posts.... i present the upward current.))

Deep in underground, Kami had used more than half of his normal reserve of chakra. It was time to unleash the deadly jutsu.
"Go go..." Kami muttered as he performed last hand seals needed.
" Uwa nagare." Kami said as he felt that the ground started to shake. On ground this would feel as earthquake. The ground teared apart as huge water bursted out, right under the gate and barriers protecting the entrance of village. Every thing flew into sky (well not but it sounded cool.)

((Jutsu Name: uwa nagare (upward current)
Combination type: Water+Earth
Requirements: Two peoples or when performed alone 3 posts of preparations.
Range: The attack starts from area of 150mx150m and rises up to 100m
chakra use: For two Kage it will take both of them 2/5 But if done alone 4/5
Description:
This is extremely dangerous jutsu performed in steps.
First of all, the water. This can be obtained in two different ways.
Because for this jutsu to work its essential for the water to be underground, it’s possible to use underground water currents.
In other hand it is possible to create the water… Though even for master of water jutsus this would be very hard.
Once the water resources are underground the earth user makes it impossible for the earth to move.
Now when this is done the water user starts to heat the water, this will make the water expand.
Now the earth user will harden the structure under and on sides of the water but not above of it.
As the pressure between the earth on top of the water rises the earth will start to crack.
When the pressure gets high enough the whole area above the water will blow into the air.
The boiling water will shoot up to 100m like geyser. If the victim won’t die because of the boiling water and huge pressure, which could now even cut diamond, then there are still the pieces of ground blown into air by the water which will fall onto ground and crush anything still alive.
))
I dont know much about the metric system would that be able to destroy the village?  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 11:37 am
(dark.. where am i?)  

Dripples

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 301 302 303 304 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games