Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Our Binding Legacy: The Celestial Kingdom Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 354 355 356 357 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which was better?
That Which Binds Us
53%
 53%  [ 8 ]
Our Binding Legacy: The Celestial Kingdom
46%
 46%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 15

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 8:00 pm
"So do I." Neph said, placing his fist in his hand beneath his chin. "So do I." He looked at the tiles of the floor with an almost blank stare and thought for minutes. Each five produced for him a little over one-hundred strategies, but each one ended in war, although the amount of losses lowered each time. Now he was at one thousand losses. Then his mind wandered far off into something unreal. "Samara." he began, "What do you think Marcove or Mitsuki would do?"  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 8:07 pm
Samara was a little taken aback by the question. She had to think on it for a moment. "Marcove I think would take a slightly more aggressive approach. Not necessarily go in with 'guns a' blazin'' or anything, but definitely a little more aggressive. Tenshi, I think he would take on something more like our plan. More recon, less aggression."  

The Lacey Bear

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 8:17 pm
"The Tiger and the Dragon. Hmm. I think we'll try the best of both Leaders. For now, I'll just send Plague and Leon for Recon for now. My dear, there are more things." Nephilis let so many things slip his mind. "Alastor, Alloy and this 'weapon' of their's. Wow. I'm going to listen to you and just plan these things out carefully." He stands and turns to Samara who was over the table and places a hand on the other side of her. He kisses her, letting her know that everything she does for him never goes unrequited. "I appreciate you more than anything. Heh, without you, I'd go crazy under all of this stress. What would I do without you babe?"  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 8:20 pm
Samara wrapped her arms around Nephilis's neck as he kissed her. "If I have anything to say or do about it, you'll never have to find out," she said sweetly. She didn't want to think about where she would be if Nephilis hadn't been there for her for the past decade. "I know these problems seem daunting, but we'll get them sorted out. I know we will."  

The Lacey Bear

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 8:28 pm
Nephilis smirked in immediate response. "We'll have to. Not going to lose this place like I lost Evermore long ago. Whew..." he rises a bit, kissing her cheek and walks back to the stove. Getting around to the frying pan he'd searched for, he places it on the stove and activates it. The eye beneath it turns red with heat as he goes to the fridge and pulls a stick of butter from it. "Hey Sammy, did I ever tell you about how Dapnhe, Dulceri and I came up? We weren't as crazy as we are now." He snickers remembering his golden days like an elderly.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 8:30 pm
Samara smiled, watching Nephilis begin to cook. "Just make sure not to get it on the ceiling," she said playfully before he spoke. "No, you never did tell me about that," she said. "I'd love to hear it."  

The Lacey Bear

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 8:57 pm
(Might use this as a prequel when this is over.)

"Ahh...whatever." He looks to the ceiling, noticing the burn was still there. "Okay, anyway, in the beginning, it was just us five. Daphne, Dulceri, Helios, Zephyr and myself. We were just five kids who, although lived nearly hundreds and thousands of miles away, loved each other and would just about die for one another. We had arguements, mostly between Dulceri and myself over Daphne. Zephyr and Helios had future spouses." He then whispers to himself,"Not Helios...too many of them..." He continues aloud, "Daphne loved Dulceri and I was in love with another girl, Persea Mardian. We were about fifteenat the time. Everything was perfect until it came..."  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 9:07 pm
((That would be really cool biggrin ))

Samara listened intently to Nephilis. She knew there was a bit of a romantic past between him and Daphne, only she didn't know what extent that was. Tilting her head a bit, she asked, "what was 'it'?"

The Lacey Bear

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 9:19 pm
(This was supposed to be it. It wasn't because I put up a poll.)

"It, my dear, comprises many things. The war, the love and the lies, the meteor. Let's start with the latter first." After slicing the butter, he slides to block slits into the pan whereafter a couple of seconds, they slide around almost friction less. As he cracks open four eggs, he recollects,"Magoria Lunet. The meteor that smashed into the Earth sent everything in a spiral. We were there to witness it. Oddly, it didn't make a cataclysmic wave or anything like that because it exploded before it hit Earth, but four pieces of it flew to four different sectors of Earth. Those four fragments withered over time and became the stones that we were after, but that's a different story." Nephilis loads the eggs into the pan after whisking them and they sizzle like ice on a skillet. "The world was then thrown into an economic crisis and every supply we could think of was depleted. This lasted for five years and we became leaders after our parents died. This was the most troubled times..." he drops his untensils and sighs preparing to relive the worst.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 9:24 pm
Samara saw that Nephilis was feeling a rush of emotions from reliving it all. She slipped off the table and walked over to him, hugging him from behind. She pressed her cheek to his back, helping him though the recollection of one of the hardest times in his life.  

The Lacey Bear

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 9:45 pm
"My father had died and I let Mardian become my general. I sent her off to fight and much like my nation, she ended up dead." Nephilis couldn't bring himself to even feel Samara's presence. He felt as if he was betraying her by letting her know of a past love. It was almost as if she wasn't touching him at all. "After that, Daphne started to come around more often, just for support. She told me stories of the past that let me know that things would be okay, but later, she noticed that Dulceri had began to lose his mind under his stone's influence. Marcove had been born five years prior, but due to all the things going on, she just wanted to take him and come to me. I already had something tieing me to Persea, but she said it wouldn't matter. I had Lillith and Lillian." Nephilis turned the stove off. "A few days later, me and Daphne...grew close. I let her stay here telling everyone she'd died. Even Marcove." He sighs with the double meaning. "Dulceri found out and came. My city fell under his assault. Just like Marcove, he ripped through it as if it were nothing. His power of Electromagnetism was too much for mine of regular Hydrokinetics. Lillth tore him apart."  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 10:03 pm
Samara held Nephilis tighter. She wanted him to know she was there for him. "You couldn't have forseen that," she said. "No one can blame you for following your heart. You and Daphne were both doing what you thought was best."  

The Lacey Bear

Maha clone

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 10:07 pm
Riko smiled, grabbing a pair of black jeans and a white shirt. She was enjoying this a little but was laughing a little at her boyfriend.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 10:10 pm
"Heh. Now that I look back on it, I can truly say that it was blind. We only did it because it wasn't best. Just because we'd lost everything. Dulceri had taken over the world just about until my daughter finally killed him. Afterwards, we collected our stones and we ascended, but something...is different now. When we ascended, there were five of us. Last time with Marcove and them, it was four. I wonder why that is? It makes no sense at all." Nephilis removes the folded egg omelette from the pan after slicing it into five sectors. "A slice for you, me, Lunia, Tenshi and his girlfriend." His mind was still on the ascension predicament.  

Mahareshi

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 10:19 pm
((I need to head to bed. Have to leave for work in 5.5 hrs...))

"Do you think there was a spot that remained unfilled?" Samara pondered. She took out five plates and set them out so they could begin fixing them. She washed the pears and apples she had gathered and began to slice them. "The only other thing I can think of is that perhaps the fifth just hasn't ascended yet. That maybe the seat is reserved but not filled yet."

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 354 355 356 357 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games