Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
♥ ℓσνє мє єтєяηαℓ ♥ - Finis Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 375 376 377 378 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who's excited about the RP?
I am! :D
56%
 56%  [ 32 ]
I'm NOT
15%
 15%  [ 9 ]
Meh... :P
28%
 28%  [ 16 ]
Total Votes : 57

crayons 4 the color blind

Shirtless Elocutionist

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 5:52 pm
demonicrebelcowgirl
User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Hunter continued to stroke her thigh lovingly and listened as her heart rate gradually slowed a bit. Still thinking of a question to ask her he shifted off her chest and laid beside her on the couch once more. He played idily with a tendril of her hair. "What is your favorite constillation?"

||One more post then dishes before the step-monster eats me. eek ||

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 6:01 pm
VeronicaRoseMilton
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Waiting for someone to change my life.
I think have found him.

Veronica inhaled deeply and calmed herself down a bit. She was trying to force all images of her throwing Hunter to the floor. Not that she could unless he let her. He moved his head off her chest and onto the couch again. She turned her head to face him, their faces were close as he played with her hair. What is your favorite constellation? She thought for a moment, remembering all the studying she did for no apparent reason other then her love for astronomy. Her eyes wandered to the sky and back to Hunters eyes. "Eridanus. Its a very long, winding river that starts at the left foot of Orion, flows south of Taurus, west to the edge of Cetus, then doubles back east to Caelum," She smiled, "And eventually it ends far to the south, at the border with Hydrus."

samanthaualani

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 6:04 pm
||Hey, guys! smile ||

Ravin Black

I make the darkness.

Ravin giggled softly at Dylan's reaction. He smoothed his fingers over her chest. His warmth raised goose bumps all over her skin. Ravin leaned down to brush her lips against Dylan's throat. She gently nibbled the skin over his adam's apple.

"You are the silliest, best mortal I have ever known," she laughed into his ear. "And I love you."

She smoothed her hands down his hard-muscled body and pecked his forehead. Ravin lay at Dylan's side and kissed his hair. She reminisced the last time she had been in love.
Armand had loved her more than she loved him. His reaction the previous day had proved that he still had an attachment to her. Ravin wondered whether or not the girl, Madeline, had been killed by him. Last time she saw her, Madeline was infatuated with him.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 6:12 pm
DylanLeeKeith

User Image
Show ourselves to the world tonight,
cause we're no longer in disguise.

Dylan resisted going too far too fast. Ravin was nibbling at his adams apple skin and he chuckled lightly. "And you're the most amazing girl I've ever known. Period." Ravin had been through so much in her years and still managed to remain sweet and kind. It amazed him completely. "And I love you." Her fingers ran along his body and she kissed his forehead and hair as she rolled over next to him.

He was so happy, he couldn't even remember a time when he was almost this happy. But Dylan was scared to death of screwing up. Like he always did. Nothing good stayed in his life for long. And Ravin was too good to be his forever. Though, he hoped he was wrong.

||hey girl hey! (: can you post in... dream journal? i kind of posted without realizing Brody had talked to your charrie..||  

samanthaualani

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 6:33 pm
||sure! I will in a sec. I just stopped posting because it wasn't really going anywhere for me xD||

Ravin Black

I make the darkness.

Ravin had to laugh. "To you maybe, Dylan," she chuckled, "but beauty is in the eye of the beholder. I love you and you love me. I'm glad you love me. I love loving you, Dylan." She pecked his cheek and rubbed his arm gently. "Tomorrow you can tell me all about your life and everything else you've been through.

"I may be immortal, but I'm still an eighteen-year-old forever."  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 7:05 pm
DylanLeeKeith

User Image

Dylan smiled. "I love loving you too." he stroked a hand through her hair and breathed in her smell. "I haven't been through much." He sighed, "My lifes been all about soccer and trying to impress my family."

|||Gah..sorry..its short.. :s|||  

samanthaualani

Shirtless Elocutionist

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 7:31 pm
demonicrebelcowgirl
User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Hunter smiled as she infromed him about her favorite constellation. He was also excited to finnally meet someone who actually knew about astronomy. He hugged her against him and kissed her cheek. "I knew there was a reason I didn't eat you." he laughed playfully and nipped at her neck. "You really do like the stars don't you. Do you know some of the legends behind them? Or... Wait it's your turn." he laughed as he let himself get carried away.

||Baxk I mean.... That's actually a pretty cool typo I think I shall keep it and name it squishy and he shall be mine and he shall be my squishy. ^^||

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 7:33 pm
||perfectly alright. I didn't know what to write for Dream Journal because your charrie was doing something else.||

Ravin Black

I make the darkness.

She raised her eyebrows gradually as she listened to Dylan. "Soccer? That football game, right?" Ravin cocked her head to the side thoughtfully. "I think that's something right there. I'd love to hear about a modern teen's life. Certainly more interesting than my own."  

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 7:36 pm
VeronicaRoseMilton
I think have found him.

Veronica was very happy that Hunter liked astronomy too. She had never met someone who loved it as much as she did. I knew there was a reason I didn't eat you. She giggled lightly, matching his playful tone. Hunter nibbled at her neck, You really do like the stars don't you. Do you know some of the legends behind them? Or... Wait it's your turn. She smiled as he carried on about stars. "I know some of the legends. Not many." She winked at him, "But, my question is..." Veronica bit her lip as she thought for a moment. Her fingertips wandered down his cheek and neck... to his chest. Her fingers lingered there. "Who's your favorite mortal?" She giggled lightly as she ducked her head to his chest, where her tongue lightly pressed to his heartbeat.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 7:36 pm
||hahaha! NICE! that was hilarious. it was like.. idunno. freaking great. baxk. nice.. haha..sorry..||  

samanthaualani

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 7:40 pm
samanthaualani
DylanLeeKeith

User Image

Ravin raised her eyebrows at him. He chuckled, "Yeah, its like.. foot football?" He laughed. "Used to be my passion. Which is why I run so much." Dylan smiled, "My life really hasn't been interesting at all. Not near as interesting as yours trust me." He kissed her forehead and pulled the blanket over them, realizing she had her torso completely nude.

||ohh i know. its okay. i just thought everyone would want to post and get everyone back to their house before i post the "contacting everyone" post.||

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 7:52 pm
Ravin Black

I make the darkness.

She rolled her eyes. "Dylan, I want you to tell me. I told you pretty much all of my life summarized. I think it's only fair that you tell me about yourself. Everything."

Through the darkness, Ravin could feel Dylan looking at her bare chest. She pressed it playfully against his, whispering, "Care to warm me up?" Ravin stroked the sides of his face. "Je t'aime. So...tell me."  

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

Shirtless Elocutionist

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 8:01 pm
User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Who's your favorite mortal? Her hands wandered down his chest and she ducked down and pressed her tongue to his chest, right above his heart. "Oh, I'm not sure, there are just so many of them... but I have to say that you are by far my favorite mortal." He gently cupped her face in his hands and moved her lips to his. "Mmmmm, yes, definatly my favorite."

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 8:05 pm
DylanLeeKeith

User Image

Dylan chuckled at her. "Well, my lives been pretty uneventful." Ravin pulled her body to his, Care to warm me up? He swallowed hard, nodding, and pulling her closer to him. "Well, my mom and dad basically ignored me. I mean, they were like these big shots of the town or whatever. Both lawyers. Actually, mom was District Attorny and dad was a lawyer. Which put them against eachother in the courtroom a lot. This caused a lot of drama at home but after they were done with that particular case they'd have loud makeup sex. It was the nastiest thing in the world to listen to all damned night. So, I usually spent time away from home." He sighed, "I was either out running or having mulitple partners. Then my parents were on their way back from a court session and they were fighting. I know this because I was in the car." He closed his eyes, remembering the horrific night. "They were screaming at eachother and dad swerved after mom slapped him in the arm. He had said some offensive comment about her and her case and she lost it. Dad smacked into another car and then another car smacked into the passenger side of our car as our car was spinning." Dylan inhaled deeply. "We were spinning out of control and I remember seeing moms head smack against the window and it shattered. Then I blacked out because something hit me in the head. Next thing I know, I'm hearing sirens and some dudes pulling me out of the car. And then I'm gone again. Next time I woke up I was laying in the hospital bed. My aunt and some guy I'd never met before was sitting with her along with some doctor. He told me my parents had died and then my aunt explained the whole story." Dylan looked acrossed the dark room. "This all happened a few months back. So I was sent to live with my aunt and her latest boyfriend. They didn't want me and sent me here. And here we are." He exhaled slowly, his fingers stroked through Ravins hair.

samanthaualani

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 8:07 pm
VeronicaRoseMilton
I think have found him.

Veronica smiled as he spoke. Oh, I'm not sure, there are just so many of them... but I have to say that you are by far my favorite mortal. She giggled lightly as her lips brushed along his. Mmmm, yes, definatly my favorite. She traced her fingers along his chest again, they wandered to his lower stomach and she let them linger there. "You only like me for my body." Veronica kissed him on the lips alittle harder this time.

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 375 376 377 378 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games