Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Plushie Palace & Pub ~The RP~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 119 120 121 122 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jasae Bushae
Captain

2,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 6:27 am
a cream pie flies getting dopple-danish in the back of the head  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 7:09 am
"So then, who will go to the industrial district?"  

Domo-Kun Chan

Faulty Ambition

Beloved Smoker

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 2:34 pm
"I can't, since our friend here's bound me to the pub."
doppleDanish flew across the room, propelled by the force of the pie.
"But whoever does go, needs to go quickly. I didn't want to mention it, but we've already got orders piling up. It's strange though. They're all pre-orders for the twenty-eighth of January at midnight Alaskan time."  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 4:01 pm
"But you can make pizzas in a conventional oven. Why get a fancy one before starting? Oh--twenty eighth. We'll have to do them all that day." She looked at the dancer. "Looks like the word's out. How's about you go? I won't beat him with a pot again."
Leil also couldn't be trusted not to stay gone once out of the madness.
Better to set her to indoors work.
Near an open window.
A gated window, maybe, but still. The girl needed to be near the weather.
Unless they wanted it to rain inside again.  

silentdraconis
Vice Captain

2ndLtHavoc

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 11:43 am
"So this is the Plushie Palace?" Forte' thought, looking up at the plush spires and towers towering above him. "Fancy place!"
He stepped up to the entrance, opening the door only to leap back as a man covered in what looked like cream pie flew through the threshold.
Forte' helped him up, getting cream all over his green shirt.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 12:06 pm
But it wasn't a man, it looked more like some sort of Kung-Fu cat. "Uh, I've come here looking for a job?" he said to the cat-thing as he brushed himself off.  

2ndLtHavoc

Faulty Ambition

Beloved Smoker

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 2:45 pm
"A job you say?"

doppleDanish questioned as the man helped him up.

"I wouldn't say that too loudly here. I might hear you and put you to work!"

He punctuated the word 'I' with a quick finger jab at Danish, who appeared to be an exact replica of doppleDanish, only plushified.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 5:55 pm
danish waved at leil for her to come closer
"could you go to the roof and fly these metal kites after ataching them to the plushie palace power supply? it will save on the electricity"
danish sniffed the air looking around
"my employee senses are tingling!"  

Jasae Bushae
Captain

2,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100

silentdraconis
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 6:09 pm
She looked at the kites and Danish like he was nuts, but accepted them and started up the stairs, informing the plush steps that they had better behave themselves. She would loiter on the rooftop, though she wouldn't have too. It was a soft place to laze out in the sun and air and storm.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 7:05 pm
Forte' skipped a beat. Too much information at once. He was staring down at two twin creatures, things he had never encountered in his life, and he was being offered a job. "Y-... I-... Wha-..." he said, blinking, but smiling. "Th-th-th-tha-tha-thank-k y-y-you!" He said, shaking both of their hands at once and blubbering like a monkey.  

2ndLtHavoc

Faulty Ambition

Beloved Smoker

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 7:14 pm
"Oh dear. Now look what you did!"

doppleDanish frowned slightly as his hand was shaken.

"Don't say I didn't warn you. I'll go get him an apron from the kitchen. Someone else give him the tour."

doppleDanish hurried out to the kitchen.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 5:00 pm
Forte' struggles to untie the ribbon on his apron. He spends another minute biting at it before giving up and slipping it over his head. Then, arms clasped, he waits patiently for his tour.  

2ndLtHavoc

Domo-Kun Chan

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 5:05 pm
Areashine looked at the new guy. He seemed harmless enough.

"Actually, do you know the way to the industry district?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 5:25 pm
"Take the next six lefts and then twelve rights, Areashine. But you might want to wait a few minutes. According to the TV, the entire district is swarming with cops," doppleDanish called from the kitchen.  

Faulty Ambition

Beloved Smoker

2ndLtHavoc

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 5:33 pm
Forte' turned to look at the person adressing him. He turned red in the face. It was a girl. And there are only three things that cause Forte' to stutter worse than usuall. When he's excited, when he's scared, and when he's in the presence of a girl.
"Uhhm," he smiled, beginning to sweat. "N-n-no, ac-ch-ch-tually. S-see I j-j-just moved-d-d-d h-here and I h-h-haven't quite gottttttten about yet."  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 119 120 121 122 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games