Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Saved RPs
Eternal Eyes(Starting; Need someone to take over Annexus) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 124 125 126 127 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How did I do?
Awesome!
22%
 22%  [ 12 ]
Great!
11%
 11%  [ 6 ]
Good.
11%
 11%  [ 6 ]
Eh...
5%
 5%  [ 3 ]
Bad.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Awful!
3%
 3%  [ 2 ]
Terrible!
5%
 5%  [ 3 ]
GOLD!! *Grab's gold and runs*
39%
 39%  [ 21 ]
Total Votes : 53

Stefisgarden

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 7:53 pm
((I agree. I am getting tired of this.))  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 12:37 pm
(( Its been a couple days, and I haven't heard anything from Garnet. Idk what's going on with her, but for whatever reason, she cannot post. I suggest we continue. I've asked her to find some one to play her parts if she can't participate. But, like I said, I haven't heard from her. If she decides she wants to come back, she can take it up with Stefi. I'm not gonna mail her about the rp anymore. I friended her a while back, and I hate to see her go, but I don't know if she's even on Gaia anymore.))

Update:

((Garnet has for sure withdrawn from the rp))  

OldBlueGenes

Benevolent Lunatic

9,200 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Stefisgarden

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 8:13 am
((So we need a new king?

I'm just gonna post so the RP doesn't die,))

Mina, used to spider poison being in her system, was not affected by it.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mamoru watched the others' game, not revealing any emotions, like always.
Arisu was staring sightlessly out the window. Her mind was closed to the thoughts of the others.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 11:27 am
So she takes what was ailing him in his bloodstream and absorbs it into her own? Don't these people know any practical methods?
Qin brought her attention back to the knife game, not seeing any more reason to watch inane healing practices.  

SapphireScythe

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 3:27 am
Jay looked at Elisabeth"Well your turn to play with the knife"He said grinning  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 2:41 pm
"Hmmm... Okay!" said Elisabeth as she snatched the knife a little too enthusiastically

She examined it a minute. Knives were not her forte to say the least. Her axes had been her companions for a very long time. She held the knife awkwardly in her hand, very much like a small child would hold a fork. After a moment of hesitation, she stood up and bending over her hand, she began stabbing between her fingers with a gusto. Thunk! Thunk! Thunk! The knife ran deep into the wooden table, but her movements were very slow. This frustrated her and she tried to go faster, but just wound up stabbing harder.

OldBlueGenes

Benevolent Lunatic

9,200 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Elocutionist 200

OldBlueGenes

Benevolent Lunatic

9,200 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 2:27 pm
((Oh, nooes. IS dying!))  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 8:56 am
Zenith left the room his job being finished.

Zeek slowly openned his eyes after zenith left "What happened" he asked with a weak voice.  

zeek123abc

Stefisgarden

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 6:27 am
((Sorry I haven't answered for a while. I had my family over, so I couldn't get on.))

Mina looked at Zeek when he woke. "I took the poison that was in your body into my own. And, before you start worrying, I am not affected by spider poison."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 11:34 am
Zeek looked at Mina "I am glad to hear it I just would have prefered to have died then to burden others" he said in a weak voice again.  

zeek123abc

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 3:21 pm
Zack looked sternly at Zeek"Don't speak like that!She did it because she thought it would be right..be thankfull"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 3:24 pm
Zeek looked at Zack "I am thankfull I just don't like being a burden" he said and stood up falling to one knee. "I am going for a walk" he said and struggled to his feet. He then headed for the door.  

zeek123abc

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 3:26 pm
Zack sighed and followed him "I am coming with you!And...you aren't a burden..you are a friend!!"

Jay smiled and watched Elizabeth"......Did you ever used a knife before?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 6:27 am
((I have sent Garnet warnings on a number of occasions. I even went over the max number of warnings since she is the king. But this is getting ridiculous! I am removing her profiles! Would anyone like to volunteer to be Annexus? I am horrible at playing the evil and cold-hearted people. sweatdrop ))

Mina walked out of the room when Zeek and Zack left. She then walked over to where the others were playing their game. She just watched the game and did not speak.  

Stefisgarden

SapphireScythe

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 2:26 pm
[[Woot! The RP didn't die!]]

"Maybe she'd like to play with her axes?" Qin joked lazily. She noticed Mina was watching, and though the anger of being around more and more Eternal Eyes burned in her skull, she acted as if she hadn't noticed her presence.

[[Maybe you should change title to "Need New King". We can only play knives for so long sweatdrop ]]  
Saved RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 124 125 126 127 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games