Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Kusakage's Office Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XxEnslavedNekoxX

6,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 3:55 pm
User ImageUser Image Silver Moons and paper chains,
Faded maps and shiny things.
You're my favorite one-man show.
A million different ways to go.
Will you fly me away?
Take me away with you,
My love.
Painted scenes, I'm up all night.
Slaying monsters, flying kites.
Speak to me in foreign tongues.
Share your secrets one by one.
Will you fly me away?
Take me away with you,My love.

*~* Amara Kurosaki *~*

"What a beautiful nightmare life can be...."

Amara looked up and turned to see Lenon sitting beside her. She smiled lightly as she made a comment, "You always like popping up don't you. Unfortunately the Kusakage isn't in, so I haven't spoken to Arekku yet. What about you? Did you talk to the Raikage?"

She looked at him with a smile, hoping and praying that he had some good news.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 4:00 pm
Lenon jumped a little bit. "Ah, Amara. I'm sorry, I'm just brooding." He smiled. "And no, no news from the Raikage. I have a clone still in his office, though." He shrugged. "I think that he will be reasonable about this."  

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Timid 100

XxEnslavedNekoxX

6,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 4:02 pm
Will you fly me away?
Take me away with you,
My love.
Will you fly me away?

*~* Amara Kurosaki *~*

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to make you jump." She laughed lightly, it was funny watching Lenon jump for once.

"Well, I guess that just leaves Arekku. I hope he'll be in a better mood than he was last time. But I suppose we'll see when he pops in. I just hope it's soon."  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 4:05 pm
Lenon shrugged and pulled off his head. "I don't really mind about how soon he comes in, as long as it's before something really bad happens. After all, I have as long as I need." The face smiled as Lenon began throwing it from one hand to the other.  

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Timid 100

XxEnslavedNekoxX

6,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 6:12 am
Will you fly me away?
Take me away with you,
My love.
Will you fly me away?

*~* Amara Kurosaki *~*

"Yes, things seem to be pressing down on this situation. With too much pressure, it is sure to pop and cause quite a mess. So we must relieve that pressure." She looked up slightly and began thinking once more.

"I'm going to see if he'll allow me to deal with Fenrir on my own. I want to make sure that he doesn't attack grass. I know that Arekku will probably be a little upset with me for the situation anyway."

She layed her head back against the chair as she sat there. "Is there anyway we could get the Kusakage and the Raikage to speak to one another?"

The black backed jackal that laid at Amara's feet looked over to Lenon. His head went back and forth as Lenon began tossing his hand from one to another. Standing up quickly, Gun headed over to Lenon and watched him toss it, his tail swaying behind him as he barked. To the jackal, it looked like a toy to be thrown.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 1:11 pm
Will you fly me away?
Take me away with you,
My love.
Will you fly me away?

*~* Amara Kurosaki *~*

Amara stood up and began stretching out. "I'll be back in a moment Lenon. I'll keep a clone here for the time being and return shortly. Oh and..I think Gun want's you to throw your head..."

That comment seemed strange even to Amara. She slapped her hands together and preformed the handseals before speaking out "Bushin No Jutsu."

A clone of Amara poofed into place and took her seat. The real Amara headed off for the time being.  

XxEnslavedNekoxX

6,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Befriended 100

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 1:21 pm
Lenon nodded and, instead of his head, pulled off an ear to throw to the dog. "Hmmm...the Kages will probably want to be somewhere they know they can be safe, so why not a third party village? And...the location would best be random, chosen upon the two leaders' arrival to the third party village. Hmmmm..." Lenon shrugged.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 1:26 pm
Gun barked happily and dashed after the ear. His nails scratched against the floor as he skid to a top and tried to snap it up. The jackal ended up missing and had to go back to the ear. He picked it up in his mouth and ran back to Lenon, dropping it in his lap and hoping the man would throw it again.

The clone of Amara nodded and looked up. "Somewhere like Sand or Rock maybe? Why don't they take two people with them, one from the opposing village and one from their own village. It would show their willingness to speak to one another in a civil place right?"  

XxEnslavedNekoxX

6,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Befriended 100

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 1:35 pm
Lenon tossed the ear again, and this time he moved his fingers, sending the ear everywhere as his chakara strings manipulated its movements. He grinned.
"I suppose sending another from their village would be best. It would make them feel more secure, at least. And I do believe that the Leaf Village would be fine - I've never had a problem with them before, and I'm pretty sure neither village is allied with them."  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 1:37 pm
NUR

User Image

User ImageA clone of Shoko appears in the office, she has been taking care of the academy recently, but figures with Arekkus current situation she should take care of this building as well and make sure no one is waiting here for him inadvertently. Walking in with her slight limp, Shoko uses her cane to steady herself. Being hurt from battle sucks, takes a while to heal unless a great medical ninja is around. "And how may I help you?" She notices the people in the office.

Eris5

XxEnslavedNekoxX

6,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 1:47 pm
Will you fly me away?
Take me away with you,
My love.
Will you fly me away?

*~* Amara Kurosaki *~*

"Right, that sounds perfect to me." The clone of Amara looked over to the clone of Shoko. She saw her limp and try to steady herself and wondered what was wrong.

"Oh, Yes Ma'am but are you alright? Do you need a hand?"

Gun, the jackal, began chasing the ear everywhere it went. But it didn't take long before he got frustrated and just started barking and letting out loud whines. His ears laid back and he wandered back towards Lenon and the clone of Amara before looking up to the clone of Shoko.

The jackal stepped over to the clone and began sniffing it curiously.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 2:09 pm
NUR

User Image"Not quite. I will be fine." Shoko laughs slightly. "Just got in a little fight with a friend," Standing there next to the visitors Shoko just has to ask. "And where might you be from?" Her limp is only ever so slight, Shoko is really getting better quickly thanks to the initial medical help she received. The people here seem different very easy to remember.

Eris5

XxEnslavedNekoxX

6,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 2:18 pm
Will you fly me away?
Take me away with you,
My love.
Will you fly me away?

*~* Amara Kurosaki *~*

"I'm Amara, a Genin from the village. This is Lenon. We came here to speak with Arekku. I spoke to him earlier about the incident between Cloud and Grass and he informed me of what had happened. I expressed my distaste for his decision and asked if there might be a way for Cloud and Grass to become atleast neutral with one another. When he told me to do what I wanted with the information, I went to Cloud in the hopes of speaking with the Raikage to ensure that they would not counter and attack Grass. I met up with Lenon there who was also going to speak with the Raikage about what had happened...unfortunately, we both ran into a little problem.."

Amara's clone seemed to be straight to the point. She kept staring at Shoko. Something told her that she had met Shoko once before, but she couldn't seem to place it.

"Anyway, forgive me for what has happened, but as I was speaking to Lenon, a man by the name of Fenrir popped up behind me asking what had happened. Lenon and I tried to get him to drop it, but he refused, and when I refused to tell him what Arekku had told me, he got upset. He didn't exactly threaten Grass, but he hinted to it, which I feel poses a problem.

Yet with the Fenrir problem aside, Lenon and I were wondering if Arekku would consider meeting with the Raikage in person to speak of what happened. Perhaps the two could find some common ground or, if not that, atleast form a mutual trust between one another. We were speaking of idea's when you came in."

Amara's clone shook her head lightly, "Again, forgive me but I am worried about what may happen to Grass, and I do not want to see any innocent lives harmed. And I also appologize for telling you about such a problem when you look so hurt.."  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 2:45 pm
NUR

User Image

"Well that was quite a mouthful." Shoko walks over to the window and looks out at the grass village. She really does love this place and knows Arekku made the decision to attack Cloud in good heart. He saw what he saw and she agreed fully with the decision, this is why she helped him with the attack. Shoko's giant explosives really come in handy in trying to level a village.

"Well I say we do whatever we can to protect the Grass from ill-content." Shoko turns around and looks both lenon and Amara square in the eyes. "The only way to prevent war is to show gratitude and warmth to the Cloud nation. I would like this scenario very much, but sending someone lightly wouldn't do. It would have to be me that goes there." If she can Shoko would love to keep peace around this village. She would defend this peace with her life and knows full well she probably deserves to die for some of the things she has done in her life.

Eris5

XxEnslavedNekoxX

6,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 2:52 pm
Will you fly me away?
Take me away with you,
My love.
Will you fly me away?

*~* Amara Kurosaki *~*

Amara's clone nodded to Shoko. "I think it would be best if two villagers volunteer for this. One stays with the Kusakage, the other one goes to venture with the Raikage. The Raikage would do the same. This way they can make sure that the other village won't be planning anything ill, and also shows some trust.

Lenon and I were talking, and we both agree that this meeting between the Kages would need to take place in a neutral setting. That way everything is fair and no one will feel as if it's all just a horrible plot. Did you have someone else in mind to do this task as well Miss Shoko?"

The clone looked over to her as Shoko gazed out over the village. She could tell that Shoko loved this place just as much, if not more than Amara did. "I know that we all want peace between our villages. And I think this is the perfect time to start over."  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games