Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
The choosen Ones(not ended yet!POST!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 99 100 101 102 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GAlA_Olivia

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 1:21 pm
" nightshade let go of him, please. enough people have been hurt or killed as it is and you know it, but i'm not going to stand her and watch while you try to hurt the person i love." she said this in a soft voice that seemed to carry across the top of the tower, she moved around jamanto and niara and stepped forward looking at zack not really caring what happened to her anymore.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 2:03 pm
"Stop this Zack, it doesn't have to be this way. You have been our ally from the start, and to others even more. Don't let your so called father tell you who you are. You choose who you want to be." Coop then pulls out his stone and shows Zack to remind him that he too has a stone which signifies his bond to his friends.  

Daveman-Hewhosmokeswyochs

My Fallen Angel of Hope

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 12:38 pm
Niara hugged Jamato, pure joy radiating from her face. She then disappeared, and appeared right next to Zack and Nightshade. She took the dagger from his hand, and unwrapped his arm from about Zack's neck. "No violence." she says, glaring at Nightshade. She shoved Zack directly at Elaise, hoping that she would be able to heal him.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 2:01 pm
elaise looked at zack as he was pushed towards her, she took a step forward and looked at him. " zack, please you've got to remember me, you have to remember what we have." she said softly as she reached out and touched him on the face softly her eyes shining with tears.  

GAlA_Olivia

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 2:44 pm
Zack lowerd his head and then held it.He was confused.He didn't know them but then...he know them..He was confused and then looked at Elaise"I..know you..."He whisperd quietly as he touched her hand"I...know you... Elaise..."Flashed of Memories raced through his mind and he then heard a voice in his head.It was the stone and it was glowing brightly and so did the other stones.

...Chosen one..remember yourself....

..Chosen one..it is time for the end...

...Chosen one..it is time for the peace...

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 3:03 pm
elaise held his hand gently " remember yourself, remember who you are. remember what we have." she said softly using her other hand she took her stone from her pocket and saw that it was glowing, she glanced around her and saw that everyone else's was doing the same thing. she looked back at zack seeing the confusion on his face " don't let it control you, please. i love you and i'm not leaving here without you."  

GAlA_Olivia

My Fallen Angel of Hope

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 6:39 pm
Niara took the ice circlet off of her head, and stared at the glowing deep sapphire stone with a small smile. "Remember yourself, and we shall win. Life is living hell sometimes, but we can make it better." she says, tears rolling down her cheeks. Her stone began to recite a poem, and it was repeated by all of the other stones. It said:

"Hold on...I'm coming love!

You call my name, but I
can't come, so, what do
you do? You continue to
call, and when I do, I
am running and calling
out to let you know
that I am coming.

Please...come!

I'm running and running,
but I can't reach you.
You reach out, tears in
your eyes, knowing that
I'll never reach you. You
whisper my name, and I
cry out.

Don't go! Just...hold on!

I can tell that you can't
hold on much longer,
and my heart is torn when
I see you giving up. You
look up at me, proud
defiance in your eyes.

Tears of fate are running
down you cheeks, and you
...smile?! You smile at a
time like this, when you're
heading to a world that I
can't reach.

Why?!

"Hold on...love...just...
hold on when I couldn't..."

You whisper those last words,
then you give up, and are gone
from me.

Your words continue to ring in
my mind and heart, to this day.
I have held on to life with my
strength...and yours.

I've held on long enough, now
it's time to give up.

When things go rough, just
hold on. You can get through
things that seem impossible.
The solution is to just hold on.

...Hold on..."

((I wrote that poem, and dedicate it to this RP and the couples in it. To Niara and Jamato, Zack and Elaise, Nightshade and Azzura.))  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 1:31 am
Jamato hugged Niara and watched Zack and Elaise.He hoped that ZAck would remember. He wanted to leave as soon as possible.He could feel the darkness getting stronger and stronger around them.It was driving him crazy he could hear the whispers of the dark shadowlike creatures.

Zack suddenly hugged Elaise and took his own stone out.A weak smile crossed his face"Elaise..."He still held his head"Ah...headache.."He mutterd as he looked around"Where..are we!?..WHat arre we doing here!?"

(such a nice poem^^)  

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 6:58 pm
Nightshade looked at them and his eyes were pure black. He was caught between his nature and the fact that he didnt want to kill him. He flipped the knife around and using the back of the handle slammed it into his skull knocking him unconcious. "He lowered his body down gently and looked at Elaise. "I...wont...kill him..." he lowered his head a bit and his face grew blank as he withdrew. "However I must expel that which has taken him." He knelt next to Zack and lifted his hand. He hated to have to do this as but it would help clear the fog from within. He formed a blade made of shadow in his hand and slammed it into Zacks chest. The blade entered his mind and started to work through the shadows. He looked at Elaise again. "It will help him....but I have to keep track of it otherwise that blade will kill him. Speak to him but not to me." He looked at her Zack again. "I do this not for you, I do this for her..."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 1:05 pm
Zack made no move nor sound when the blade pierced his skin.He laid still only his face showed that he was in some kind of pain.Deep inside Zakc in his mind,there are more shadows and in the cnter of it was a boy sitting on the ground and cryying.THe shadows held him and it seeme dlike a ghost was whispering something in his ears.  

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

My Fallen Angel of Hope

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 5:47 pm
Niara closes her eyes and starts humming. Her stone glowed brighter, and she spread her arms. "Everyone, form a circle around Zack. Channel your love and friendship through your stones to him. It's the only way we can save him." she says, her voice sounding detached. She continued to hum, her stone glowing brightly in her hand.
((Thanks!))  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 9:18 pm
(...this is no...sailor moon rp...XDD....aww scary chrizzers scary!)

"Erm..Are you alright?Niara?"Jamato asked kind of confused"I doubt that he needs such a thing now...but let us go closer i don't see what Nightshade is doing with this...shadowblade there.."  

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

My Fallen Angel of Hope

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 2:48 pm
(srry...i know it isn't...it's just what flows....and...SHUT UP! i miss watching that show...)
Niara looks at Jamato. "Sorry, parents spirits pushing me to do too much..." she says, looking away and shrugging.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 9:00 pm
(..watch it in the internet?There are interned pages where you can watch it..XD)

Jamato hugged her"Okay..i think then everything is alright!"He smiled at her and kissed her cheek.  

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 9:32 pm
He felt the boy inside in tears. He ignored all those about him including Az because this took alot of his mind to control. After a bit the sweat on his head stood out and he spoke into his mind. "The shadows will not hurt you, but in order to save yourself and those about you you must stand and fight against the evil inside of you. Feel the shadows I have given you and fight back, if you do not then you will be lost. Obey or be eliminated." He had to be cold as was his nature for only the truth would get to him not nice words.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 99 100 101 102 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games