Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
*--Ataraxia Highschool--* Going to be remade Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 176 177 178 179 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I was to start over this rp, with a different setting and a different plot...your thoughts?
YES!!!
66%
 66%  [ 4 ]
....what?
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
No, no, no, annnnnnd no
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Maybe?
33%
 33%  [ 2 ]
If you do [insert suggestions here] then yeah
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6

Neama_Shinto

7,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 5:59 pm
Eris stretched daintily in the morning sunlight. “Gods above why can’t they start this blasted school thing in the middle the day? Oh well no use complaining right Daichi?”

Daichi merely grunted and rubbed his eyes beneath his glasses. He was not a morning person.

Starting to feel bored Eris looked around for something to entertain her. It was then she notice Apollo glaring at some students and mumbling to himself. With a whoop Eris took off at a sprint. When she was a few feet from the unsuspecting male Eris vaulted herself onto his back. “Hi Apollo.” She shrieked clinging to his back like a spider monkey.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 6:06 pm
Hades heard his wife response " That my Queen. Why do people help those that are weaker anyway ? " He looked around for another beast

He found one and sent it off to find Poseidon. He needed to talk to his brother about something. Something that has been bugging him for years

He looked down at his wife " We have a lot of work to do. And I need to get this basement ready for the opening of the school. Wonder how students will feel when they come down here "

He chuckled and began getting dressed. He loved his job. He loved his wife. He then put on his boots. And waited for his wife to get dressed so they can begin there work  

Slayer The Wise

Sergeant Paul Jackson

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 6:46 pm
Poseidon started to make breakfest for him and Bella, he opened the fridge and took out the OJ when he suddenly stopped. He could feel a beast near by, a beast of Hades.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 6:51 pm
Lord Blade Icestorm
Ares felt his eyelids open as the sun came in through the window. For a moment he was disoriented until he felt the physical body in his arms. Looking down he looked at Hera and smiled before easing himself out of bed so he could shower. He turned on the shower head and bathed himself then got dressed in basic easy fitting clothes.

Hera was sound asleep still, laying on her side, still in her human form. She seemed in peace, her white hair around her head like snow and her arms slightly infront of her. She did not feel Ares' retreat from the bed to the shower but merely took a deep breath, like a sigh. Hera though was only wearing her shirt that hardly touched her hips and the bed sheets covered most of her stomach and down... Hera curled up into a ball and muttered something...  

blossomsakura112

6,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 7:09 pm
Ares finished putting at least his pants on and as he stepped out he sighed and smiled a bit to himself. When he looked at Hera he smiled again and wondered just how Zeus could cheat on her, she was beautiful. He didnt understand his dad sometimes. He thought she had mumbled something in her sleep and he leaned a bit closer to see if she would say it again.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 7:47 pm
Persephone sat up and yawned wiping away the drool that was on her cheek "why must we deal with these problems why can't we just take the day off" she groaned as she got out of bed and got dressed in a light pink dress with black straps still wears the two necklaces Hades had given her along with a pair of black heels with sliver studs around the ankle and toes "Okay well lets get this day over with."

(( this is the dress
http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff147/Love_Joko_Love_Me/random s**t/880132_f260.jpg
these are the shoes
http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff147/Love_Joko_Love_Me/random s**t/pvOSyc9GSARhNnx.jpg ))  

Jokolyn

5,725 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

blossomsakura112

6,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 8:13 pm
(( x.x sorry I didnt post sooner, Ares... I'm drowsy... and distracted easily sometimes. ))

Hera hugged a pillow in this point in time and kept muttering something under her breath... "I'm sorry...." Hera whispered, turning onto her other side, shivering.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 8:19 pm
Ares grabbed the blanket and pulled it back up over her then laid down next to her again. He could be late but she was a bit more important then a school he didnt need to go to. He didnt say anything just laid there and wrapped his arm about her.

((Quite alright. I'm patient. ^_^))  

Lord Blade Icestorm

blossomsakura112

6,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 8:34 pm
(( -pats head- ))

Hera shivered less, the warmth of the blanket and Ares' arm around her made her feel better... Hera cuddled around Ares' chest, not really knowing who it really was. She was still partially dreaming and in the dream it seemed to be cold, because Hera still shivered, just less now... Then she whined lightly and blinked her eyes open slowly... The world was blurry at the moment till her mortal eyes got used to it. Hera glanced up. "Ares?"

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 8:45 pm
((^_^)))
Ares looked down at her and smiled lightly. "I'm here." He didnt know what she dreamt of but he still remembered the old days when he stay cuddled against her from his own nightmares.  

Lord Blade Icestorm

blossomsakura112

6,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 9:04 pm
Hera sighed, smile curving her lips as she leaned against Ares a bit longer... funny how when he was small he curled up against her till he got over it. Now it seemed like Hera needed the hug. Hera giggled and looked up at Ares. "Thanks you."  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 8:53 am
Apollo laughed slightly when eris clung too his back "Are you trying to push me over?" He continued to glare at the other students and walked into the school slightly "Hmmm eris are you going to be like this all day? If so i'll sit backwards..." He grinned slightly  

Ningishzida

Demonic Gatekeeper

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 11:55 am
Ares smiled and nodded "Anytime." He loved her and would only show his softer side to her and whomever he trusted, which wasnt anybody. Even Aphrodite never could see his other side.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 3:20 pm
Hades chuckled " Well I could take off.. But that would mean all those dead people will have to wait to be judge. And you know how humans are about ghosts in their homes "

He looked at his wife and purred " Baby you look smokin hot. I think we have some time to ourselfs.. We could finish what we started last night... I mean it takes time to find apollo . "

He looked around and order the beast to lock the doors . He looked back at his wife and grab her hand. He looked into her eyes " I love you. And I mean that with all my heart. You are my everything " He said as he sat back down on the bed  

Slayer The Wise

Jokolyn

5,725 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 3:55 pm
Persephone giggled and sat on her husbands lap "Hades, sweetheart you know that if we get back into that bed we wont come back out until the next decade now we have to get this room ready" she said with a smile as she hopped back up and blew a kiss across the room and made flowers grow all around the room "now this is the reason you married me i make the room brighter."  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 176 177 178 179 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games