Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Control Group Paradise (Finished, please delete me) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 97 98 99 100 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

If you were an animal, what animal would you be?
Bird
42%
 42%  [ 6 ]
Mammal
35%
 35%  [ 5 ]
Fish
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Reptile
21%
 21%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 14

Novama
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 2:06 pm
Subject M

User ImageM knew Myi thought true. It was harder to lie in the mind than it was in the words. Her distraught feelings were contagious to M, he soon became saddened. He needed comfort and he knew how to get it, but he was not aware of the proper procedure to attain it with someone he just met. ".....is the floor comfortable?...." He asked simply, the others in the room were standing comfortably but she had chosen to sit on the hard floor.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 2:22 pm
Yes thankyou. Myi felt very awkward because she could feel that there were others in the room but she could not see them. M had the blackout curtains closed and she could only feel the other with her tendrils of air, she could not see them at all. She wanted to know who was there but said nothing.  

bloodmamba19

6,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Deadly C l i c h e

5,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 2:27 pm
Leeloo Minai

I sacrifice myself for the World...

Doctor Smith sighed. "You could take her home, but she needs medical attention. I have a feeling this young girl won't get better in a new room. I'll order a nurse and a doctor to come with you. But you must promise me this, if there are more bleeds or any signs that shouldn't be then call an ambulance right away." He stared at David sternly. Taking Leeloo's I.v. he put in an antibiotic. "An ambulance will take you home with the antibiotics and other medication." He said and carefully checked Leeloo's vitals. The bleeding had stopped. "I want to keep her here because of risk of further infection, but I suspect your home is clean?" He asked.

...But who will save me?

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 2:35 pm
User Image

"Quite," David smiled," I keep it rather tidy, and since I reside on the presidential floor, the maid gets anything that I may miss."
David was elated to hear that she could come home with him. It seems as if things were beginning to set in motion.
"When would be ther earliest that she would be able to leave? I would not wish to risk her health, but hospitals are hardly a good place to be on bed rest."

give me truth.

1 Corinthians 13

Deadly C l i c h e

5,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 2:45 pm
Leeloo Minai

I sacrifice myself for the World...

Doctor Smith calculated for a moment then answered swiftly. "A good half hour to pack everything and another ten minutes to organise the staff. I will help with the transporting. Could you stay with the girl?" He asked and smiled at Leeloo. He walked out of the door and shut it after him.
Leeloo wiped away her tears and stared at David. "I can leave... I hate hospitals...." She whispered softly.

...But who will save me?

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 3:00 pm
User Image

"That's great dear, because you are comming home with me," He smiled brightly.
After a short time, the doctor returned. He left his clogs in the jamb of the door as he spoke.
"Miss Minai, are you ready?"

give me truth.

((Oh btw if any of you are into history, zombies, soviet russia, and action, I just created a new roleplay and I'd be really happy if ya'll checked it out. Click here to take a look, Comrade ^ ^))  

1 Corinthians 13

CharlotteGray

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 3:54 pm
Sabine Hammond

User Image

Sabine returned some time later, just outside the hotel. Her time spent inside the fifth dimension had calmed her considerably; now all she wanted to do was rest. She had no desire to return to or think about the emotions she'd experienced the night before. Taking no heed of the people around her, she entered the hotel to walk towards the room.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 3:55 pm
Subject M

User Image".....Do you view flowers as beautiful creations of nature?...." M asked, changing subject rather drastically. It was a question to better learn about Myi, but M anticipated her to answer honestly and to not think too hard on the question. His body would wake soon enough and then the day could begin in earnest. M intended to plan his eventual freeing of himself, but he saw no reason not to enjoy the beauties of the island before he would be forced to leave them.

Novama
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

bloodmamba19

6,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 5:26 pm
Well that was random. But yes I do, for I am a part of that nature. Why do you ask this? Myi was suprised by his sudden intrest in her.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 5:42 pm
fmafan100
KASEKAGE
fmafan100
Miki walked after him and smiled sweetly."This is going to be fun."

Alex raises an eyebrow but continues walking."Being around a bunch of sweaty drunks willing to let you suck there blood dry without screaming out for help?"He grins."Sounds lovely allright."

"I ment dancing Alex."She said, knudging him with her elbow."Dancing is always fun."

Alex laughed."Yes i know i am just kidding."He chuckles.You cannot blame me for wanting to joke with you can you?"  

KASEKAGE

ananima

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 8:02 pm
Seeing the M's body lie perfectly still on his bed, Seira decided to just take a seat on a chair to the right of the bed. She crossed her legs and sighed. "You're body is asleep, yet you can still hear what I'm telling you?" She telepathically said. Her thoughts clashed with his and another person. In her mind, words and images flickered on and off: an image of a pale girl with flowing blue green hair, the words, plan, escape, freedom, scientists, procedure, flowers and more. As the words and images kept changing with every second that passed, Seira held her head in her hands, she was starting to get a headache. Seira closed her eyes and shut her thoughts from the images and words. When they abruptly stopped, she popped her eyes back open and glanced at M. A look of fear and confusion on her face. 'He's devising a plan to escape? What is this island anyway?!...' She said to herself.

Sighing, Seira placed her hands back on her lap and rested her head back. She decided to keep the matter to herself and ask a different question, "Tell me... what is this place?"

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 9:33 pm
Subject M

User Image".....it's a human paradise and testing location for us......." M answered Seira simply. "......Do you enjoy this place, Seira?....." He asked her, wondering if she wished to leave too. When m first arrived, he never thought he would want to leave. However, he now realized the island and everything in it was only a simulated freedom as long as the scientists still watched over them all. M would never know if he truelly discovered something beautiful and miraculous or if it was a setup scenario from his creators. M replied to Myi's question with another question of his own,".....do you want to learn about me?...."

Novama
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

fmafan100

Beloved Hunter

12,900 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 9:45 pm
"I could."She pointed out joking."But it wouldn't be cery nice of me now would it?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 9:57 pm
(...boreeddddddddd)

Garu got up and got dressed then when to breakfast.  

Krav3n88

ZeldacatVampire

Wheezing Bloodsucker

17,625 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 10:21 pm
Violet had just about decided to return to M's room but as she approuched the door, her hand has risen to knock but instead it harboured over the door while she instead listened in to hear another unfamiliar female. With a sigh of irritation, she backed away and proceeded down the hall towards her favorite little elevator. M seemed to be with too many people sometimes. It got old to her but she wasn't one to truely judge. Now in the elevator, she took her exploration to the dining floor to get something for breakfast. This seemed to be a perfect meal time since they're looked to be fruits of all sorts. A few orders of each created a perfect balance of many flavors and sweet watered aromas. Silenty she sat there pleased with herself.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 97 98 99 100 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games