Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Our Binding Legacy: The First and The Last Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 224 225 226 227 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 10:18 pm
"He is. We can't just up and leave him though. Once he returns, we'll run the thought by him and see if he complies." Dulceri gets up and stands against the wall beside Daphne. "I don't mean any harm from what I'm about to say. Nephilis is a very powerful boy. I would stay, but I don't think you or Charon can beat him anymore. With his force and forces, he's going to be possibly the strongest person you've ever fought. From what I've learned over the years is that only a Prime can beat a Prime even if it's with help." He pushes off the wall and paces to the other wall. "As soon as Charon gets back, we'll mobilize."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 10:22 pm
Kenji nodded when he heard that Charon was still here. Still leaned against the wall he looks up at the ceiling and started to count the cracks. "Anymore? Meaning he got stronger?" he asked taking no offense at all that he wasn't strong enough to beat the Evermore leader. He already guessed that himself but he'd rather die trying then doing nothing. "I'll do all that I can to help." he said determind.  

Elricbrothers1144

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 10:26 pm
"It's been an honor." Dulceri chuckles lightly. "It's mandatory that I say that. It's in the books. We're not going to die. Trust me, but it's still been an honor. Also, I never thought I'd have a brother. I guess it shows that dad got around. Heh."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 10:32 pm
"I'd say the same but then it'll really sound like we're going to die." he said also chuckling lightly. "I never knew I had a brother. And even if I did, I wouldn't have guessed that it would be the leader of Shale." he said having a small grin on his face.  

Elricbrothers1144

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 10:41 pm
Mahareshi Rorsch
"You're..." She looks at her, inspecting her body for something, then simply looks away. "not the one. After this army destroys this place, then I'll continue my search. Until then, every stone will be turned. Unless you plan to help me search for Zephyr Tenshu, please remove yourself from my path."

Zephyr raised an eyebrow. "And why may I ask are you looking for her?" she asked, remaining in her way. "Besides...what makes you think I am not Zephyr?"  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 4:37 am
"You're not her because you don't contain the power to manipulate Weak Nuclear Force, one of the four fundamental forces of the Universe. I need to find her so I can kill her." The woman freezes her hands, her arms, then her body. "It doesn't appear that you're going to move so I apologize in advanced for what I'm about to do. Also, a bit of information before I have to do away with you. My name is Ambrosia Rubinelle, The Remorseful Bringer of Death. En guard."  

Mahareshi

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 6:56 am
Smashing through the glass of the bulb is an enemy soldier obviously dead. Walking through the hole he had just created using the soldier Damascus walked calmly through with a series of shallow cuts going along his body. He raised his hand gently and a wall of sheetmetal formed up over the whole he created. " Sorry that took so long, the civilians have been safely transported right now the first ones should be exitting the tunnels. " He said calmly. He looked at Dulceri and Kenji who were both excellent fighters. " What will you do now Dulceri? I assume you've thought about your next step? " He asked he hadn't heard the conversation they had had moments ago.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 7:34 am
"I have." Dulceri said while looking over to Damascus. "Things are about to get worse. We've accepted that. We need you to stay here and protect Shale at all costs. They cannot take this place over. Now, while you're doing that, Kenji, Daphne will go to Kilitia to try and apprehend Helios. I will go to Evermore with Zephyr to apprehend Nephilis. If it comes down to it, then we will kill them both." Dulceri shudders at the thought and sighs before resting against the wall again. "That's are moves. We're in check and now the king, which our group here, needs to move."  

Mahareshi

Elricbrothers1144

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 10:42 am
Kenji already some parts of the plan but him and Daphne going to Kilitia was suprising to him. "Alright. So when are we leaving?" he asked. Kilitia wasn't that far from here. He sighed. Killing a prime wouldn't be that easy.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 11:09 am
"We leave soon. And I made a mistake. Charon is staying here of course. Kenji, Daphne, you're with me. When we get to Tenshu, we break into teams of two. Me and Daphne go to Nephilis. You and Zephyr, go to Helios and stop him..at least question him. IF it comes down to it fight him...kill him."  

Mahareshi

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 11:11 am
(I have the feeling a fight scene is coming but you realise that Rygor isn't going to let you do anything to nephilis without a fight even if he would lose)  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 11:27 am
Mahareshi Rorsch
"You're not her because you don't contain the power to manipulate Weak Nuclear Force, one of the four fundamental forces of the Universe. I need to find her so I can kill her." The woman freezes her hands, her arms, then her body. "It doesn't appear that you're going to move so I apologize in advanced for what I'm about to do. Also, a bit of information before I have to do away with you. My name is Ambrosia Rubinelle, The Remorseful Bringer of Death. En guard."

Zephyr slipped up in her anger. "Geez have you been misinformed, lady!" she scoffed. "Since when do I contain that power? Where do you get your info?" she laughed.  

The Lacey Bear

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 11:56 am
"My info is my own. If you are Zephyr Tenshu, yet you don't contain your power, then my fight is not with you yet. Giving you may name was too much information and for it, although I rather detest the act, I should kill you, but I'm not. At this point, you're far too weak to fight me." Ambrosia looks around the clearing seeing only the men of her team rip to shreds the opposing forces and a few buildings. "I doubt you'll tell me whether or not you know the locations of Dulceri Shale, Helios Kilitia or Nephilis Evermore, the wielders of Electromagnetism, Strong Nuclear Force and Gravity respectively."

~~~

Nephilis sits atop the building creating many portals to different stars for heat and portals to icecaps to cool him off. His eyes were still as red as blood, but he paid it no mind. To him, it was a means to an end and also a means to power. "God, this is amazing. Gravity...that which binds us to the ground. I wonder what Zephyr is doing." He balls up some paper and opens a portal just beside her to toss it only to see her city being dismantled and a lone female staring her down. He closes the portal and sighs. "That's what she gets..."

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 11:59 am
Zephyr narrowed her eyes. She didn't need to be able to move to fight. "As much as I hate Helios and Nephilis, I'd die before I'd give you any of their locations," she spat. She conjured up the winds and sent everything that would move at the woman with a great deal of force.  

The Lacey Bear

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 12:11 pm
(Looking for a good color. It's like four people with blue.)

Ambrosia looked at her with sad, almost tearing eyes and closed them nodding. "Why?" She opens her eyes again, looking through only slits now and teleports only inches behind her. Seconds later, her arm, which was covered by the long white sleeves of a plain T-shirt, became a long dark blue sickle resembling a mantis'. Without turning around, she lifts it backwards, placing it close to her neck. "He's given you nothing but hell, yet you choose to still assist him. If I were to beat you to an inch of your life, would you still protect him?"  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 224 225 226 227 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games