Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Dark and Mystical Research and Development Center (DMRDC) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 233 234 235 236 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fighter for all

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 8:14 pm
Kaylin sighed and looked at Cy. "Your dumber then you look, you know that?"

Kren looked up at the slamming of the door. "Who's there?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 8:14 pm
Tsuji continued to watch both Cy and Lee.  

phoenix908

SuperNerdyNate

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 8:18 pm
"Cy, I may not know what kind of relation you and Vi have, but if you love her you wouldn't shout at her and you'd try to get her back." Lee turned and walked down the hall. "I'll be back later." He said and dissappeared.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 8:18 pm
"Im not dumb. She's been pissing me off lately... You wouldnt understand." Cy said to Kaylin.

"Just me Vi. Cy's being an a*****e."

Vi said as she went over and sat next to Kren.

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 8:20 pm
superdog1391
"Cy, I may not know what kind of relation you and Vi have, but if you love her you wouldn't shout at her and you'd try to get her back." Lee turned and walked down the hall. "I'll be back later." He said and dissappeared.

Cy opened his mouth to say something but he shut it. Lee was right. He turned around and face everyone.

"Forgive me of my behavior. Lee's right.."

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 8:22 pm
Kaylin sighed. "You love her. She may not share that love for you, but you both have a bond that is strong and will last longer then any other bond she'll form. You will always have her, not matter when or where. She'll be there for you to be comforted by and when you need someone to talk with." She smiled. "And she'll be there when you find a woman who you'll feel about the ways she feels about Kren."

Kren nodded slightly. "It's only because he loves you and is afraid of what you feel for me."  

Fighter for all

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 8:30 pm
Cy stayed quiet as Kaylin spoke. He knew she was right and it only made things worse. It made him look like a complete idiot.

"Cy loves me as a brohter loves a sister thats it..."

Isnt it? Vi tought to herself.

"Besides we made a pact long ago so he shouldnt be mad at me, even if i like you..."

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 8:33 pm
Kaylin smiled. "A love between a brother and a sister is more perminent and stronger then any other kind of love. So, if you love her, choose to be her brother...who has that extra kind of fun...than a lover who...can break her heart."

Kren shrugged. "He...just cares deeply about you, and is uncomfortable with you caring for others. It seems to be new."

((oh, and i'mn sorry but i'm heading off for the night...bye))  

Fighter for all

phoenix908

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 8:37 pm
((im headin off too but i will probably be back again later tonight))  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 8:40 pm
((okay See you guys later ^^ ill be on cause um ... i suck lol XD))

Cy went to a wall and leaned up against it. He shook his head in deep thought. Why does she have to be right?

Vi was quiet as well. She rested her head on Krens shoulder and sighed. She was lost in her thoughts as well.  

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

phoenix908

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 9:02 pm
((im back haha))  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 9:03 pm
Tsuji walked over to Cy and leaned up against the wall next to him. "Troubling thoughts?" Tsuji asked.  

phoenix908

SuperNerdyNate

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 9:04 pm
Lee came back from the shadows. ((Sorry, I had to wait for my mom to go to bed to sneak back on sweatdrop ))  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 9:06 pm
Cy looked to Tsuji.

"Things shouldnt be this complicated. Why are women so complicated?"

Cy shook his head. He shouldnt even be feeling this way. He was a Vamprie for chirstsake!

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

phoenix908

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 9:12 pm
Tsuji had no idea how to answer that. "Well seeing as how i have never actually had any experiances like this women, I dont really know what kind of advice to give, if any" Tsuji said. Tsuji had sworn an oath of celebacy when he was 5.  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 233 234 235 236 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games