Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Saved RPs
❥The Escapists. [open/ full] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 110 111 112 113 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Excited for the new one?
  Hellz yush. >:3
  XD I'm still enjoying the old one.
  <.< Maybe.
  -poll whores hide under carpet- >w<
View Results

Day Leaf

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50
PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 5:03 pm
ː☠ːϨ є ʈ н ℓ є Ӽ α ɳ ɖ є я ω я ɨ ɠ н ʈ ː☠ː
ℑτ‘ʂ ₳ Ƀ Є Ƚ , βɩτcн!

User Image
User ImageUser Image User Image

Abel smiled.
"I know it was me. What's wrong? Scared of dolls?"
Abel laughed and smiled his catty smile at Kuro.
"I dislike you. I refuse to have sex with you. But hey... it's not like it hasn't been forced on his body already. I can hold out long enough to supress his screaming. I never said you weren't cute. You aren't, but you have finer qualities."
Abel gazed at him more sensually when Ritter started sucking on his fingers.
Abel laughed his dark laugh and cupped Ritter's chin back, mirroring Kuro.
"Take me. I dislike you, not hate you. I won't enjoy it, but I promise to try to stay quiet. Or better-yet... you can silence me."
Abel got in closer to Kuro's face and pushed him away.
"Ton."

User Image

Some people say that cats are sneaky, evil, and cruel.
True, and they have many other fine qualities as well.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 6:21 pm
User ImageUser Image

Roses are Red, Voilets are Blue..
----------------------------------------------

Jackson chuckled, letting out a laugh, it just made laugh when he brought up the situation of earlier. She was glad she could laugh about it. "Well thats excellent news!"She smiled, pursing her lips and thinking about it she didn't know. "You know, lets get this over with eh? I think we should do the interviews now, what do you say?"She couldn't hear any of them right now, so she would have to get away from him for at least a little while to get them back, who knows who would come out if she just opened herself up without hearing them. She blinked, hearing how he had said Jake's name "Well I remember seeing the two near the van, I saw them while you were talking to Ritter. I don't know if there still outside or not though."She chewed at her lip, did he have something against Jake. "Do you not like Jake, Decker?" She thought of Jake as family, she thought of all of them as family, even Kairi even though she didn't know her that well, they were all in it together. She didn't hate anyone, she didn't exactly feel buddy buddy with everyone, but that was life.

I'm Schizophrenic..
And so am I..

oOoRainbow-SherbertoOo

Anxious Nymph

8,600 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Citizen 200

X - my harlequin romance

Conservative Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 6:25 pm
User Image

xoxoxoxo Қ υ я σoxoxoxox
ιттєя яιмєғιɢнтєя βαιℓєи

☣☢☠☢☣

Ritter laughed as the cat played along with his act. He was a bit more fun to play with more than Seth but he still didn't like Abel. It was the kind of fun that a little kid has when placing an ant under a magnified glass. Oh how he wanted Abel to squirm. Though Kuro had gain some closer feelings to Seth, he always kept his word. And what he told Seth was that even if they got along better, Kuro would still treat him like s**t. And Abel being there was no difference. It actually made the action more willing. The cat spoke as if he had a choice of wanting it or not and cupped his chin. And just as he brought them closer togeter, Abel pushed them part. Ritter let himself fall on his back and rest his head onto of his folded arms.  
"Haha, you're hystarical."
Ritter laughed sitting up and removed his shirt. He threw it at Abel and shagged out his hair.
"Now make yourself useful and get your a** over here or just leave."
Ritter was getting impatient and he wasn't going to let a stupid cat stay around while he's sleeping.

☣☢☠☢☣

Well I find it hard to stay...

You Left My Heart An Open Wound...
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
And I Love You For This Day...

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 6:35 pm
User Imageє¢кєя αℓєχαη∂єя ¢αѕтαηє∂α

Decker laughed at her laughing.
He nodded when she suggested getting it over with.
"Emily, then. Let's chat it out. Fifteen minutes of fame."
He nodded thinking over where the two could have went.
"They're probably just hanging around at the house. Maybe waiting for the drugs to wear down."
He tilted his head when she mentioned Jake.
"Nah. Just something irks me when I say his name. Nothing big."
Decker rubbed her hair.
"I'll be longing to sleep under the stars with you. So let's do these interviews."

Day Leaf

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50

Day Leaf

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50
PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 6:47 pm
ℑτ‘ʂ ₳ Ƀ Є Ƚ , βɩτcн!

User Image

Abel chuckled at him laughing and narrowed his eyes.
He managed to avoid getting hit in the face by the shirt.
He picked it up and sniffed it, then he folded it and sat it down.
Abel hissed at him and curled into his corner.
"You're going to have to catch me and pin me down if you think I'm going to willingly climb on you. Where's the fun in that?"
Abel glared at him.
He had no real plan to let this guy catch him, but it would be fun until Abel got serious.
Cat's would go all in when they were pinned in a corner.
"Gnirb ti no."
Abel snickered and sent him a look that repeated his sentence over in his face.

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 7:13 pm
User Image

xoxoxoxo Қ υ я σoxoxoxox
ιттєя яιмєғιɢнтєя βαιℓєи

☣☢☠☢☣

Ritter rolled his eyes and plopped back on his spine. He rested in his previous position and covered his eyes with a blanket. 
"You're a real comedian thinking that I will chase you around."
Ritter chuckled deeply, lifting the blanket to catch a quick glance at Abel's enthusiasm.
"Well, well... Aren't you the anixous kitty. It seems like you want me to chase you."
Ritter called out to Abel in a teasing manner as he covered his eyes again. Today was a stressful day, just as everyday he's spent with these kids. He couldn't wait for the spa resort.
"Just come on and shleep with me."
Ritter patted the space next to him, using Shiro's voice.

☣☢☠☢☣

Well I find it hard to stay...

You Left My Heart An Open Wound...
And I Love You For This Day...

X - my harlequin romance

Conservative Sex Symbol

Day Leaf

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50
PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 7:30 pm
ℑτ‘ʂ ₳ Ƀ Є Ƚ , βɩτcн!

User Image

Abel sighed, uncurling from his corner.
He pulled the second sleeping bag over to the corner he kept returning to and covered up with it.
Then he heard the familiar voice.
He was a curious cat, as they all were.
So Abel made his way over to Ritter and purred, curling himself against him.
Curiosity may have killed the cat, but Abel was smarter than any other cat.
At least that's what he thought.
He placed Seth's bloody fingers in his mouth and nuzzled Ritter.
He had never been so relaxed in his life.
So he knew it was the human body submitting, both to sleep and this thing that wore Riter's face.
"T'nod truh em."
He didn't think the body he resided in could take much more.
He didn't want to be the one to tell them Seth was barely hanging on inside.
The pain was slowly beating him into subconscious.
Which bluntly... was a coma.

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 8:00 pm
User ImageUser Image

Of course, Emily. She was worried about this, but she knew Decker could handle himself, or at least she hoped so. She didn't want to think about Noah and his drugs, it only made her heart sink a little, and it saddened her quiet a bit. Especially since at the moment she had no idea what to do with him, about his drugs. She wanted to push it away for now, but she couldn't avoid it forever, and she knew that. She chuckled a little, his name? That was odd, but she wouldn't hold it against him. She had a kid she had known when she was a lot younger, before HMI, that just made her angry for no reason. She had only talked to him once and he just pissed her off. Smiling softly she stood up, ready to sleep under the stars she wanted to get this over with. "I have to get away from you for at least a few minutes."She smiled at him and walked over a few feet away from him, sitting down on the ground and closing her eye's, slowly letting them come back, they were always talking, always having their opinions, she always had this thought that maybe they secretly had manifested themselves a house in her mind, that they all joked together, like people that lived together in an apartment. She doubted it, but it was a fun thought.
"God damn! There's never anything to see anymore with you always around that ******** boy!"
"Calm down Emily, you are probably the reason she spends so much time with him."
"Ay, art boy, you shut yo' mouth or i'll shut it fo' ya!"
"Both of you shut up! Now listen, Emily, I want you to promise you'll control yourself if I let you out to talk to Decker."
"What's in it for me?"
They discussed it, and coming to a good outcome that neither of them minded, to much anyway, Emily agreed. She took a deep breath and let herself go, her shoulders giving off small twitched before Emily stretched obnoxiously in Jackson's body. Grinning and standing up she made her way over to Decker and plopped down, forcing a grin, which looked as bad as it felt to put on. "Alright Lover boy, let's get this ova' with ya?"

I'm Schizophrenic..
And so am I..

oOoRainbow-SherbertoOo

Anxious Nymph

8,600 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Citizen 200

Day Leaf

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50
PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 8:16 pm

Decker nodded when Jacky went away.
He saw her coming back and winced when he relized it wasn't Jacky.
He went ahead and crossed his legs, to avoid a pop-up surprise.
That accent would get to him in no time.
"Okay. You have 15 minutes... what do you wanna talk about?"
He looked away from her and crossed his legs tighter.
He really hoped it would go down eventually, cause he was too loud to hide amongst tents.
He smiled at Emily and picked up Jacky's hand.
He had done it with the rest of them, so she was no different.
"This is your time."

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 8:47 pm
User ImageUser Image

Emily stared at Decker, looking him up and down, noticing his legs a wicked grin crossing her lips. "My time? Ay, well that 'as to be different." She crossed her legs Indian style and glared down at Decker's hand. She glared at him now and leaned closer to him. "You listen 'ere. I won't take your sweet talk lightly. You've been enablin' me to keep an eye on Jacky, and im not pleased."She leaned back, pulling her hand back from his. She didn't like to be touched, she resented everyone and anything that tried to be nice to her, give her comfort her. Somethings Jacky's little friends had forgiven, all of them had except for her, there were things that Decker didn't know about them, and the others hadn't brought them up. She planned to. "Your lucky me and Jacky 'ave a deal or you would be bleeding by now, much to my enjoyment."She felt a wicked smile find her face now and she groaned, starting to pull up Jacky's hair, she had made her cut it when she was younger. Emily personally hated long hair. She looked at Jacky's wrist and placed her fingers on her wrist, slowly dragging her fingertips down. "I've caused most of these ya know... Jacky, poor b***h, doesn't 'andle pressure or overbearing situations well. Ay, I 'ad so much control..."She found herself smiling honestly at the memories. "Ay Decky, what do you think of it? The scar's, the things that i've made Jacky do. Does it make you 'ate me? For 'urting 'er?"

I'm Schizophrenic..
And so am I..

oOoRainbow-SherbertoOo

Anxious Nymph

8,600 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Citizen 200

IvoryEpiphany

Dapper Hunter

3,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 5:16 am
User Image

••.•´¯`•.••☾••.•´¯`•.••☾Kairi☽••.•´¯`•.••☽••.•´¯`•.••
===================================

Kairi woke up an hour of two later, Jake was still out and Max hadn't resurfaced. She was kinda glad she didn't have to wake up to either of them this morning. She loved Jake but she still felt a little strange around him. Kairi looked at him and brushed his hair away from his eyes and kissed his cheek. He was harmless and she loved him, but she was just afraid.

She stood up and kissed the edge of his lips again so where her lips barely met his before she headed upstairs. She needed to change a little bit and get some rest. She smiled as she pulled on clean clothes and in the glow of the sidetable light and climbed into the bed pulling the blankets over her.

================================================
••.•´¯`•.•• ••.•´¯`•.••X••.•´¯`•.•• ••.•´¯`•.••

PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 9:55 am

Decker listened to her shrugging it off when she pulled back.
He started looking at his own wrists and then her's.
His were still wrapped up from when he had cut himself on the trip.
"I'm used to people putting themselves through pain. I'm used to seeing people be beaten and hurt. What you do to her and what she does to herself just makes us even. On more levels than one. I might not have something like you talking to me, but I hear voices. Every little baggy Jackal has and every bottle in the medicine cabinet calls to me. It was an affect of my own psychosis breakdown and I handled it well because I listened. I dosed myself up and I was happy. So, no. I don't hate you. If I hated you I'd have to hate myself and the rest of the world."
Decker relaxed after a minute and leaned back.
Bringing up drug always made him less happy in his happy place.
Decker brushed his hair back and looked up at the sky.
He started undoing the bandages on his arms and looked at the lines.
He closed his eyes and rubbed over them.
"No one's perfect. And everyone lies."
He looked back over at her and sighed.
"Some more than others. And others more than some."
He shrugged.
As if she was really listening to the sappy crap he said.
"So if you don't want to talk to me, why did you agree to come out? Sick of being crammed in the back of her mind? Blind?"
He shrugged and looked over towards Ritter's tent, noticing that they sounded like they were still awake.
At least she couldn't kill him.

Day Leaf

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50

Day Leaf

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50
PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 11:42 am
Well my lovelies.
We have someone who wants to join us.
She's a post stalker, but she just doesn't want to wait till part three cause the RP is moving at it's slowest pace ever.
If you guys would like her to join submit a post (SEPARATE FROM YOUR ACTUAL REPLIES) saying your opinion.
I can always weasel someone into the story, so don't about that.
She won't have a partner till we make it to part three, but we can occupy her till then, I'm sure.
So yay or nay, my dears?
Her username is: LadyShirahime93

PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 2:33 pm
[[I say yes =] Maybe a new person will help keep this roleplay moving at a steady pace..]]  

itsalloverbyebye

1,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

X - my harlequin romance

Conservative Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 3:19 pm
::I vote yay! now we have someone for jackal or Noah. (maybe... someone else...) Sorry no post today till i'm done with my projects. Far behind in math. gotta work up.  
Saved RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 110 111 112 113 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games