Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Guns 'n' Blades ~ Open & Accepting Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 106 107 108 109 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tatsuya the Fox

10,025 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 4:10 pm
User Image

Cade blinks as the comfortable silence is broken by Sky's phone ringing. He sighs, looking at his empty plates with a satisfied smile. "Great cooking as usual Xaio," he states with a chuckle, leaning back in a relaxed fashion.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 4:33 pm
Mina could only hope no one else appeared since no other seats were opened. "Glad to see everyone finally got my offer message" And with a turn of the dial, Crow's request was answered.

"We would draw abit of a magical attention hm?" Then again...how many people in this city could pick up on it? Not alot as far as she knew.

"Good..." Mina said regarding how easy the vehicle was to switch. When she finally pulled up to the intersection, she made sure to look again and go where he instructed.

~*~

Breakfast time was becoming oddly silent...even with the small population the kitchen area accumulated. Even Duke hadn't said much since his attention stayed upon the newspaper. Gotta know the city you're in after all.

When Sky's phone went off, Xaio couldn't help but twitch alittle in surprise. Who wasn't joining them? "O-oh." Cade had grabbed her attention again. "Thank you" It felt nice knowing her members enjoyed the meals she made. Lunch was always a grab snackage while dinner could be anything. Maybe she'd make something again. "Duke...What are your plans for today?"

ZeldacatVampire

Wheezing Bloodsucker

17,625 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100

iiDeathStarTakeOver

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 4:47 pm
User Image
Roku yawned,but covered his mouth with his hand. "And where exactly are we going,and how long will it take to get there? Not that im not enjoying the scenery..." he said as he looked out the window to see a human shoot another one of thier kind. Violence amoungst humans was normal,but he would have much rather been the on inflicting the pain.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 6:13 pm
(can someone visit me its getting boring in this cave)  

adukinater

Hygienic Gaian

550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200

Tatsuya the Fox

10,025 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 7:03 pm
User Image

He nods at her inference of why he didn't want unnecessary usage of their powers. "Also, humans tend to notice when something goes amiss in their lives and make a fuss. I'd like to stay with our arrangements as long as possible," he explains. "As for how long, a few minutes more Roku. We are heading to get a new liscence plate for this vehicle for we don't have unnecessary problems," he explains, smirking as the last change is completed. "There, that was simple enough," he states, looking to the road once again as he cuts scrambles his signal from the wireless interenet. He then begins to hack into an insurance company to get the needed 'proof of insurance', not that he ever intended to actually pay or insure a car he didn't buy with his own money. "Left in four streets, the Library will be visible then," he instructs, never taking his eyes off the task at hand as his fingers fly across the keys.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 8:50 am
(ahem)  

adukinater

Hygienic Gaian

550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200

Unbreakable Justice

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 8:58 am
{{Ahem what? You can't expect us to bow down to you so you can make it easy to get in. Its going to take a little more then that. Meet up with the guys in the library. Attack the Military base! We aren't going to line it up perfectly for you just so you can have an easy time.}}  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 9:02 am
(if you haven't noticed you have to visit me so that I can become your servant so please if I could get out of the cave I would!)  

adukinater

Hygienic Gaian

550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200

Unbreakable Justice

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 9:20 am
{{Then just come check in at the base! That Shadows are at the library so call them up or something like that. I don't know what to tell you other then that.}}  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 10:26 am
ZOMBIE
"Sadly, No.." He said with a slight hint of sarcasm. "Listen Sky, I have a plan on attacking those idiots on the other team. 1: We go guns blazing. 2: Nuke, nice and simple. or 3: we actually PLAN on something and go. Your choice, but the nuke is in my favor.." He said with enough flair so you could hear the smile in his voice. He wiped his face with his shoulder, still lamenting his missing left arm. And I HAD to be left handed..  

The Angry Businessman

Greedy Codger

3,750 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200

adukinater

Hygienic Gaian

550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 11:19 am
((wat the hell a balrog is an animalistic creature and only fights upon his summoning god hes not human where he juust whips a cell pone out and calls someone))  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 12:03 pm
((Well you should've taken the setting into consideration more sweatdrop This is pretty much a modern city so... do something more humanly, even if that means just to get around. ))  

ZeldacatVampire

Wheezing Bloodsucker

17,625 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100

adukinater

Hygienic Gaian

550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 12:09 pm
(can't nvm I'll just wait till someone decides to find me)  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 2:52 pm
((so your saying your some kind of creature that will obey the first person to find him?are you some kind of demonpet?))  

iiDeathStarTakeOver

adukinater

Hygienic Gaian

550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 5:19 pm
((yup yup a really huge king kong sized demon pet))  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 106 107 108 109 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games