Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Fragmented Memories and Eternal Bonds (( full )) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 95 96 97 98 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Scythe de Zaran

Tipsy Punching Bag

24,125 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 6:08 pm
Hodge was silent, only listening. The Oracle did not want to interfere, but he had shown himself and spoke. Was the Oracle bending the "rules" that he claimed as well? Maybe the head librarian was thinking too much, and still slightly in awe of the Oracle's presence.

Dais let Shade go down first before separately going down into the library building itself. He did not want to appear to be associated with Shade. He came from a different direction and happened upon the group just as the Oracle was speaking about not being able to interfere with lives. However, Dais did hear the whole conversation because of Aldon.

"Head Librarian, it's not polite to stare," Dais whispered softly.

"Oh, Dais!" Hodge jumped slightly, not realizing that his co librarian had just appeared.

Whatever the case, there was a sense of tension in the air between all of them. Except for Hodge and the emotionless Dais, there were hostile feelings toward the Oracle from the other two. Sooner or later, people were going to flock over in curiosity, as they had with Mai earlier.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 6:25 pm
When Dias finally arrived on the scene, Mai felt slightly more comfortable. He seemed to be an ally to her, at least as far as she knew. She didn't mind his lack of emotions, in fact she preferred it. She remembered how emotional those others were, and with them was a sense of foolishness.

(Edited)

Mai turned her attention back to the Oracle. "I will tell you one thing though Oracle, that not even you would truly understand." The words she was about to speak, they were words famously spoken by the people of her race that not even she has ever actually heard herself in her life time. This was proof that her people's memories and wisdom resided within her. "Absolute power corrupts absolutely... not even you are exempt from that fact."  

PhilliBilliful

Mega Entrepreneur

16,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Mewchloe

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 8:18 pm
~Echo Noir~

User Image

The echoes of my past fade away...

Echo stopped hearing the girl slowing. She turned to face Ashford when she jogged up to her. Celarius! Echo had left Silver. She hoped the girl was alright. Echo's faraway look focused when Ashford whisper the name of her home. Echo nodded. "We will check there first" she said. Suddenly the were both lifted up on a disk of water. Echo made sure Ashford was secure then shot off towards the portal. After a ways Echo felt a influxnin power. She brought them down near it's source. She looked at the group near the Father of Fragments. One male made a cold shiver slide down her back. She felt a memory flash coming up, before she could even fight it the image seemed to falter and dissolve away. She tore her metallic blue gaze away from the man and looked towards the direction of the portal, before glancing back at the Oracle..

..If I keep them from myself I won't fall apart...

...I am the orginal Black..

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 9:33 pm
User Image

Morrigan Harkness

Morrigan soon landed on her feet looking at Akatan. Rubbing her head was her way of agreeing. "I guess you're right, but right about now, I could really go for a glass of wine and a massage" she admitted. Looking at Mercatile, she sighed. The light was a little dimmer than normal, maybe because the Oracle was gone. "Where do you suppose he's at?" she asked Akatan as she flew just as fast as he was running.

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

-calla lily cat-

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 10:44 pm
╔═════════╗
Hitomi Michiko
╚═════════╝

User Image
‚·°·‚·°·‚·°·‚·°·‚·°·‚·°·‚·°·‚·°·‚·°·‚·°·‚·°·‚·°·‚·°·‚·°·‚

》》》Hitomi turned from the creature corpses that
surounded her. She looked over at Morrigan and Akatan."You don't mind if I come along do you?"she asked as she caught up to them, running as fast as sound, just like Akatan. Before she was never able to control sound good enough to run as fast as it, but now with the help and power of her new great fragment, she was able to control her powers better.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 11:02 pm
" Believe me little girl I know very well that power leads to corruption, your race were a bedrock to that very fact. " He said slowly. He looked down at her as sh questioned what he had said. " Is the information what you really seek? Some things are secrets for a reason I hope you have the stomach and the mental strain to withstand what you might find. " Those were the last words he said to her, he didn't expect her to be exactly happy to see him not after what her people went through. He glanced back seeing Dais appear. " Still slumming around through masquerades. "the true meaning behind his words were unknown to everyone except for Dais and himself. He turned to look over his shoulder one last time. " I see that the little Lord of Vackel has returned. " He said as Fayte came into view.

Fayte held the lifeless body of Silver in his arms. He walked close to the group before allowing her to float in the air withinh a cloud of mist. He walked up to the Oracle not saying a word. Without warning he smashed his fist into the Oracle's cheek. " You son of a b****! " He shouted as the Oracle stepped back only once from the recoil. " You understood the threat we were in and yet you still let her go off alone! It's your fault all of Celarius is in flames and that Silver is dead! " He shouted loudly. Anger and frustration were only the very beginning of what he was feeling right now.

The Oracle looked at Fayte he wasn't to suprised. He rubbed his cheek once and stood back up straight and tall. " I am not a guardian. I am not a God, I am not the omnipitant being that creates miracles that you all have portraited me to be I am a overseer. I watch, and occasionally guide, giving the Fragments was the extent to which I am allowed to help, I cannot tell things that would drastically alter your world, I am sorry but that is just how things are. " He said calmly.

" You're so cruel...You watch over us like lab mice and do what?! Nothing! You lure us in with things that mean the most to us and then you watch as they fall apart! " He shouted again.

Shade during all of this had blended into the shadows and vanished there would be nothing but trouble if he was confronted by any of the lords. He was now inside of Dais's Shadow, mimicing it perfectly he gave off absolutely no trace that he was impercenating the shadow.  

Nicko1421

xLulie

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 3:44 am
YG Syrious Jones
Omotayo La'Treill

The Mighty Lion

User Image
Omotayo stood outside with the nice breeze as Fayte, Echo, and Sumiko had all took their leaves, and not to long after the other also left so it seemed that the day was over. "Well no party today I guess." He stated to himself as he turned back to Lunia. "Well I guess we can relax for the rest of the day Lunia, something we haven't done in a long time." He suggested as he took her hand and walked back towards the enterance of the palace. Before he reached inside the wind began to stir which was a sign something bad was about to happen and soon enough he heard the explosions, gun shots, and screams, he looked behind him towards his Kingdom and sighed, he hoped it wasn't the men in black(xD) again but either way his men and himself would take care of it.

Looking back towards Lunia he smiled and released her hand. " I'll be back, there seems to be trouble." He stated as he then looked to the soldiers already there. "Protect the palace and everyone in it, I'll send reinforcement as soon as possible." He stated and ran off leaping into the air, he wasn't flying but he jumped fairly high in the sky where he could get a good glimpse of things and that's when he saw a large number of strange beast that when he came down ontop of a building and jetting forward he began free running with speed and agility. As he continued to advance the sound of gun shots became louder and screams could be heard a people were injured, Omotayo grabed the handle of his gunblades and pulled them from the holsters, they were in their gun mode and leaping off the last roof he dived towards the front line, where his soldiers and second in command were holding their ground. A look of disgust was placed on his face as he looked at the creature he then began to fire multiple shots rapidly, showering the beast with plasmic bullets as he decended, once he was close to landing he performed a summersault landing on his feet in a crouched position and fired killing those that were left clearing the area of the first group.

"Ian, what's the situation?" He questioned as he walked towards his men. Ian stood from his crouch, a rather large man, he stood at 6'2, about 23 years of age, and a muscular built.
"Sir, I am unsure what these creatures are but they came out of no where from over the hills and began attacking us, they have broken through the gate and they appear to be quite fast and strong but they aren't anything we can't handle. So far we have no idea who are controlling them or even know where they came from but it seem they came in a small army." Ian reported and the next wave was on its way in but also reinforcements showed up and made way to the palace, though Omotayo wondered where Klay, Ume, and Keenen were. "Alright then, keep up the work, I'm going to go meet the rest on the side and see if I can stop them before they get in and do to much damage, I want you all to hold your ground, don't let any of these beast get any further than this gate!" He ordered and they also acknowledged with a "Yes Sir!" Omotayo leaped into the air again, using his leg strength and also a wind current to scale the wall which he then stood upon as he looked at the small army, they had numbers, but that isn't all that matter in a fight or war, leaping off the wall he began to fire at them, hitting some with one shot and killing them and the others with multiple shots, not to mention he also had the wind, which he manipulated as the wind in the sarea shifted as strong current began to conjour and using these current he decapitated and sliced the beast with them.

Lunia-Alexis Alexandria Camera

‘I Know Your Somewhere…

User Image

(Hope this is okay..}

Lunia shook her head, she raced after Omotayo and stopped, gasping at the sight of the beasts attacking her people. She looked at Omotayo once more and saw a beast ripping apart one of her guards, she cringed at the sight and faced the beast. Throwing a dagger at it that she summoned, "It's bigger than the others... it must be the leader of this little group..." she said, the beast roared at Lunia with anger as the dagger stuck into it's back. It moved it's back slightly and the dagger came out of it's back, making Lunia cringe even more. The beast jumped to land ontop of Lunia, she smirked and placed her hand back, energy started to swirl around her hand as she brought it upwards onto the beasts stomach, the beast went flying backwards onto the ground, amazed at the strength that Lunia had. She brushed her hands together and watched as the beast got back up and roared at Lunia again.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 5:49 am
Ashford

Ashford stared blankly at the lifeless body of Lady Silver, a woman she knew to be kind and brave as well as the ruler of Celarius. She walked closer to the floating figure and looked at her colorless face, tears flooding her eyes. "My home?" Ashford wheeled around to look at Fayte and the Oracle. "You couldn't do anything at all to save Celarius?" She growled, glaring at the both of them. "That's where all my friends, all of my family lived! That's where I was born, where I grew up! Now you're saying it's burnt to a crisp?" At this point, she was shouting at them, fury and anguish coating her voice. "I have no friends in the demon realm, and the only family I have there is my parents and my brother!" She stomped up to the Oracle, shoving Fayte aside. "But why? Why can't you help? It's not fair!" Ashford shouted in his face, trying to resist the urge to hit the Oracle like Fayte had as tears streamed down her face.

Jones

Nefertiri Merytmut

Shady Kitty

10,825 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Charging Power 75
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250

Scythe de Zaran

Tipsy Punching Bag

24,125 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 5:59 am
Dais did not respond to the Oracle's comment, but in his mind, he was thinking what he would have responded. Still trying to salvage the damage from the Fragments, hmm? The problem could be simply solved if no one had Fragments. To some extent though, Dais did have respect for the Oracle. Perhaps, it was an habit of old age. After all, they were very much the same in many ways, though the Oracle was still his elder by many years.

Aldon was eying the Oracle's hair and its fuzziness. Right as the ferret jumped, Dais stepped forward and grabbed Aldon. "No, that wouldn't be proper, Aldon." Then he returned to his former position to watch the scene unfold. The lords were still naive, and Fayte's reaction now was a display of that. For his current age though, the reaction was reasonable. ...the difference between having experience and not yet living to see enough of the world.

Quite interestingly, another girl had shown up and declared herself a member of the demon realm, but had lived and grew up in Celarius. Lessons were to be learned.

"Oh, that's terrible. Celarius was destroyed?" Hodge gasped, his eyes wide. "How could such a terrible thing happen?" For a moment, Hodge went blank, having a dreaded thought. "Please say it hasn't turned into somewhere such as Memoria..."  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 6:38 am
*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

~Akatan Yanagi~

User Image

~I can see through your lies, your deception...even you my friend.~

"I don't want to check Vackle..." Akatan admits before looking over his shoulder at Morrigan. When Hitomi joined, he simply waved and relinquished a smile. She did work for Morrigan after all and to any and all that did, he smiled. "Fayte told me to watch the place and well...I got caught up here with the fighting and the winning and all of that. I think I'm going to be in trouble." He changes his path toward Vackle and leaped over trees and cliffs as he went along. "We're going to Vackle. Couple more miles now..."  

Mahareshi

Mewchloe

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 7:00 am
~Echo Noir~

User Image

Echo looked in the direct the Oracle did. She saw Fayte in the distance. The color's that floated around him were the deep blues of sadness, with a growing dark red that was shifting to the blood red of fury, a color she had nrarely seen on Fayte . But what stopped her from saying anything was the way that Silver laid in his arms. Echo had ben around death long enough to know when someone was no longer there. She looked at what had been one of her closest friends. She felt cold, Echo had to forced herself from freezing the water in the air. She wanted to do what was normal in her world. Run and never look back, to not feel ever, or think. Echo kept her feet firmly planted saying nothing. She bit her lip. A single tear fell . It hit the ground and froze the diameter around it out by about a foot. Echo was holdng it together but she wavered ever so slightly. Echo turned away focusing on something else. Fayte was now yelling at the Oracle and as wasAshford. Echo just looked a thim. For some reason she knew he had nothing to do with this. "He couldn't have helped" she breathed more to herself than the others. Echo slipped over towards Silver eventhough everything in her screamed for her to run. She touched her friend face feeling the coldness of her cheek. More tears sprang in her eyes. She had rarely mourned for the death of anyone. Echo closed her eyes to block it all out. She need some sort of release from her now risig power. Her water vision spread out before her. Since, everyone else seemed to have some kind of sight she rarely used her's; it seemed redundant. Because of her built up and repressed power her vision spread out for miles and was still going. Water was in everything and therefore she could see everything. It was a strange ability much like how she sensed emotions. Echo knew the "rubber band effect" would be staggering, sh let her vision spread farther. Echo moved away from SIlver eventhough she coul still see the girl.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 7:45 am
Mai could no longer put up with the Oracle's antics and she turned to leave the library. She spoke quietly to herself as she made her way down the steps outside and into the streets. "You're wrong Oracle... my people understood that fact very well, and for that, they sought to prevent it." But there was a secret about the Draconian race that she doubted anyone except herself and the Oracle knew. The Draconians could not be influenced by you... we were race far too independent for your liking... She let the thought remain in her mind. There wasn't much at this point she could do to find the information she needed, but hearing the state of Celarius, she felt the need to assist them.  

PhilliBilliful

Mega Entrepreneur

16,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 9:49 am
The Oracle looked down at Ashford. " Life, and death, they are imminant you live and therefor you die, it's a fact of life everyone must face. But please answer me this, you lost what half a dozen people maybe a few more correct? How do you think it feels to watch not once but three times as the destruction of a once beautiful place and all of it's innocent people happens, and still not be able to do anything about it. Do you think you are the only one who is suffering? Because guess what that's how you are acting, I don't remember you saying anything about the rest of the citizend of Celarius all you said was how you lost YOUR family and YOUR friends, and that only YOUR family resided in the demon realm, you have no idea the carnage that actually goes on in the world. You think you're suffering right now? Well guess what so is the whole damn world. " He said as the same pulse that pushed even Shade back pushed both Fayte and Ashford away from him.

Fayte turned to see Echo. He walked over to her and gave her a hug. " I couldn't save her!.....I was to late... " He said sadly. His eyes began to well up with tears as he held her tightly. He turned back to the Oracle, he knew it wasn't his fault but like with anyone that loses someone unexpectedly he wanted someone to blame and the Oracle just happened to be there. ".....We need to send all of them we need Destiny. " He said softly.

" You will need more then her powers to send millions of people....I will help her. " He said calmly before he listened to Hodge. " As of right now no. The Solus Rays was known as the Miracle Fragment it gave life to an otherwise barren land and allowed millinos of people to reside in it. If that Fragment collapses the effects will be worse then Memoria, it won't just destort people like the Lingering Illusion did it will suck the soul clean out of a person and there's not a damn thing anyone could do about it. There are two options, now that I'm here I can give the Fragment to another person they will become the new Lord or Lady of Celarius and the people that are left will be saved, while if it Collapses they will all be killed. "  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 9:59 am

~Akatan Yanagi~

User Image

~I can see through your lies, your deception...even you my friend.~

"That's not good." Akatan whispered to himself. He stepped on the grounds of Vackel and a few things were in sight. He could see Fayte holding Silver who seemed to be no longer here. He could see the Oracle and some girl having an argument as well. As he nearsFayte, his run slows to a walk and his body becomes flesh again. His hair, on the other hand, didn't. "I think I missed something rather important. What happened here Fayte? How'd Silver..."  

Mahareshi

Mewchloe

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 11:39 am
~Echo Noir~

User Image

Echo felt Fayte's emrace. In his embrace, with him this close, she could fall apart. She could feel. Tears that had been left unshed earlier fell. Echo buried her face in his chest crying for her lost friend, and the fact that they hadn't been able to save her. "Fayte it's not your fault" she said after a moment. Echo looked up at him to reassure him of that fact. She nodded to his words about Destiny. The girl woul help pass them on.

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 95 96 97 98 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces