Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
No longer the entrance, please Recycle!!!! ^_^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sorgaren
Vice Captain

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 6:46 pm
User Image

~ Soru Hatake Ushio ~ Kirigakure ~ Genin ~ Weapons Class ~

As Soru stepped into the area, it seemed he'd walked in on quite a heated discussion. However, he did as he usually did; blend in at Luo's side, and listen patiently until the conversation was finished, offering his opinion only when it was truly appropriate for the situation at hand. From what he'd heard so far, it seemed as if they were talking about the Mist Seven. His eyebrows raised in interest, but he kept his mouth shut. It was one of the Ushio's saving graces; respectful silence instead of outwardly blurting for a large majority of the time. Granted, Soru was still a kid to the eye of most of the people here. However, he hoped to prove himself someday as a bright prospect among them.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 7:38 pm
Luo Ushio
Pride Of The Mist
テキスト翻訳
Suiton| Ina Hassei Ryouken No Jutsu |Mizukage l Wind l Salamander Summoner |Weapon Master

User Image
As Kairi came closer and bowed, Luo picked her chin up carefully with his right hand, gradually forcing her up straight. As she reached eye level, she would be able to see the smile that still remained on his face as he embraced her with his arms. He held her tight for a moment, silent until muttering to her so that no one could here. The words he chose were careful, delicately plucked from his mind. "I am proud of you Kairi, for all that you have accomplished. You are more my sister than my cousin, and I'll miss you dearly. You have truly upheld the law of the silent treaty, the law of our clan, until death. Kairi, be well."

Carefully, Luo stepped back to where he was, nodding to her in affirmation, his face having returned to how it usually was. Pointing out towards the gates he shouted with pride to his cousin Kairi, "Now go Kairi, may Kiri's mist conceal your stirke!"

Luo1304

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Cain the Blade

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 7:54 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

An old man walks up the path leading to the Mist. He carries an old fishing net and a boat oar, showing he was coming back from an unsuccessful night of fishing. He peers at the group of shinobi and smiles, laughing a bit.

"Oh my, so many young faces...reminds me of my young days. Nevermind me, I'm just returning to my home to feed my cats, ohohoho~"

The old man enters into the village through the gates.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 8:32 pm
"Nothing is true...everything is permitted."
"Niente è...everything allineare è consentito."
||Axel Hajime||||Medical Body Sensor||Flame Dragon||
User Image

XXXXXX"Thanks Raiden...Jedi," Axel sighed as he was ready to head out. "Nope, I've never been to Waterfall...should be an interesting trip I guess," Axel said to him as he headed out. "I'm going out first then and scout the area, see you guys in a bit," Axel said as he headed out to the Kiri Docks.

Exit to Kiri Docks

||I am the Flurry of Dancing Flames||

Yuki Miojin

Cain the Blade

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 9:07 pm
User Image

Traveling via the tops of the trees, Jin jumped as quietly as he could past the higher ranked shinobi that he saw before in disguise. He had to backtrack the path he took before, using his senses to the utmost. He listens...where was the ocean... He shook his head, he would just keep going forward until he reached the ocean.

-exit-  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 9:12 pm
Cain the Blade
User Image

Traveling via the tops of the trees, Jin jumped as quietly as he could past the higher ranked shinobi. He looked down at one in particular, a man who fit the description his father mentioned a long time ago. He growled like a tiger quietly.

You....

He rushes off towards the docks.

(Sorry Yun, but the world is in complete darkness. Unless you were using lightning or fire jutsu, or were standing literally in front of him, you wouldn't be able to notice any facial features of anyone in the area. With the way your post is written, you're implying that you're not standing right next to them but are jumping far away from them AND you're not using any light to maneuver through the darkness ^_^)  

Yuki Miojin

Yelena the Light Reaper

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 9:30 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. KairiUshio
SS Rank l Kirigakure l Hyoton l Weapons Master l Amatsu Aisukami Maru l
I am the Blue Lotus of the Mist...the bloom of Kirigakure

Kairi's eyes widened upon Luo suddenly embracing her. Never once has she had this much physical contact with her cousin. It was unerving, and yet at the same time familiar. She felt a sense of pride, a sense that her life, her long struggle was almost over. Everything she's done was always for the Mist Village. She's always sought to protect its people and those of the Ushio Clan. Gripping tightly to her cousin, she held back the tear that was forming in her eye. This was truly a heartfelt goodbye. The only thing she could mutter was "Thank you." Breaking out of the embrace, Kairi nodded as she adjusted her sword. "Raiden...a message from Axel, Saotome's in the Rain Village, he's found him out. So please...do keep up," Kairi said with a grin on her face. She felt refreshed, a new sense of pride as she walked past Jedi. "I will take your words to heart Jedi. Should I need the back up I will contact you," she said before dashing through the gates. The blue lotus of the Mist was finally in its full bloom, and it was about to strike before its petals dwindled away forever.

Exit

I shall freeze your very soul  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 9:34 pm
Cain the Blade
User Image

Traveling via the tops of the trees, Jin jumped as quietly as he could past the higher ranked shinobi that he saw before in disguise. He had to backtrack the path he took before, using his senses to the utmost. He listens...where was the ocean... He shook his head, he would just keep going forward until he reached the ocean.

-exit-

((still getting used to the arc, hopefully this will work))  

Cain the Blade

Novoa_Dragon

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 10:51 pm
User ImageXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
𝕽𝔞𝔦𝔡𝔢𝔫 𝕶𝔞𝔤𝔲𝔶𝔞 𝕽𝔞𝔦ҝ𝔢𝔫
Taijutsu | Lightning Sage | Ex-Kage | Rouge

Raiden watched as the two Ushios' embraced each other, Kairi seeming to be more surprised then anything. Nodding to Axel before he departed he waited to hear results. Fortunately, it didn't take long. After a few minutes, or at least felt like minutes, Kairi informed Raiden Axel's findings. Hearing her to tell him to keep up made him raise an eyebrow. "Hmph" He made a noise in his throat before smiling alittle, walking off with her before the two darted off through the gates.

[exit]

"They say lightning never strikes twice, our battle will be your last"

Chakra Points: 885/885
Element(s): Raiton | Rain
Class: Taijutsu
Strength/Speed: SSS+/SSS
Active Taijutsu Style: n/a
Transplant: Right eye | Neo Byakugan

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 6:08 am
Jedi Phoenix Uchiha
Nightmare of the mist

User Image

Jedi felt a low level chakra go past him, it was a familiar one at that. He watched as Kairi and Raiden departed, until they were out of his sight. Then he turned to Luo. "I don't like this one bit, the darkness has impaired even my eyes, If Raiden wasn't going I'd have insisted I went with them." Jedi thought about each of the new candidates of the mist 7, it was against the customs to let anyone in the group below jounin level. If he were to break those customs then he'd have to be certain that the choice was right. He wished now more then ever that the days of old had not passed. Kinkaru would have known what to do.

Samehada - Killing Intent
User Image

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200

Luo1304

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 8:14 pm
Luo Ushio
Pride Of The Mist
テキスト翻訳
Suiton| Ina Hassei Ryouken No Jutsu |Mizukage l Wind l Salamander Summoner |Weapon Master

User Image
Luo watched as his pride disappeared in the darkness. She truly was the lotus of the mist village. Beautiful, graceful, and pure of intent. As Jedi spoke, although he heard the man Luo was silent for a few more moments muttering to himself aloud, "I'm glad to have witnessed the birth and bloom of a true lotus." He heaved a heavy sigh, a sigh of relief. He knew she was going to be alright, and that was enough for him. Turning to face Jedi Luo nodded lightly. "I have heard that the crops are dying, and food tastes as if it were smothered in dirt. We're going to need to figure out a way to grow food with artificial sunlight in underground facilities. If these crops turn out the way they should, this means this darkness affects only everything it touches. In which case, we will proceed from there with that information."

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 1:42 pm
Jedi Phoenix Uchiha
Nightmare of the mist

User Image

Jedi nodded, then activating his Byakugan to test his theary, he was able to see the plant organisms that were still living, and the chakra signatures within his range. ".... I believe the citizens are in a frenzy. It's almost as if only us ninja can face untold danger and keep our calm." He glanced down at the assassin ring. "Well so far they haven't contacted me, but I still have a bad feeling about this mission."

User Image

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200

Luo1304

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 11:45 am
Luo Ushio
Pride Of The Mist
テキスト翻訳

User Image
Staring down the dark entrance to Kirigakure, he could see fires literally being snuffed out by the darkness. The was a dull roar coming from Kiri, and he gathered it was the people. "Unfortunately our jobs as shinobi are to keep the peace. When things go wrong, we are to blame. However, when things are going well it seems at times our work goes unnoticed. Well, I suppose I should get to my office and calm them." As Jedi mentioned the mission, Luo began to walk down the path, brushing past his friend with his nephew in tow behind him. After he got a few feet in front of Jedi, he stopped in his tracks and muttered something back to the man before continuing on into the village. "Jedi, in a weeks time Zane Hajime will walk through the gates of Kirigakure. However, the one who took great risk to bring him back, will not walk through with him."

His tone was serious when he spoke, however it seemed to hold a hint of resolution in it. It was as if Luo had spoken of a serious matter that he had already resolved for himself internally, and in truth he had. He hoped that Jedi understood what he meant. Kairi had chosen her destiny quite clearly, and Luo as proud and worried as he was knew not to interfere with the course of destiny.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 5:23 pm
Jedi Phoenix Uchiha
Nightmare of the mist

User Image

Jedi suddenly realized after remembering what Kairi had said about Zane, that she was planning to sacrifice herself to bring him back. He couldn't believe how many have been brought back already. "Fools of this generation disturbing the rest of the dead. If only we had learned from our ancestors." He said as he watched the dark night or day, whichever it may be. He turned back toward the village and activating his byakugan he walked into the village to setup the Mist 7 once again.

User Image

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200

FadedBurn

Dangerous Lunatic

3,250 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 6:50 pm
User Image

Takahashi Uchiha Kira

Takahashi sighed. The long trip here was dreadful. Hours of walking. He was even attacked by a crazed traveler. Unfortunatly he had to kill him. What the hell was going on with the world. The man attacked, he had to kill him. The man wanted blood. Bloodlust was in his eyes. Instict took over. Takahashi snapped back to reality by some animal sound. He started to walk into the village.

[EXIT TO MIZUKAGE PALACE]

Chakra Reserve: 174/174
Kekkei Genkai: Not Active
Justu Used:
Cursemark: Not Active
OOC:  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers