Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Hokage's Office {Destroyed} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 122 123 124 125 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BambiC

7,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 2:06 am
User ImageRaito Shenzaki The Blissful Storm SanninUser Image

User Image
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

"It would be rather fun but I have not even set out on a trip yet, or rather im kind of reluctant to go to the other villaes. Its hard to find such intresting people there, luckily I have two intresting people here or otherwise I would have left a while ago" Raito had said. He had now gained a intrest in the new Raikage he seemed a little diffrent to those positioned before.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 2:11 am
User ImageXXX''When I depart, so will you. I am the time of your life; and also the end.''
XXXX
XXXX
XXXX

He smiled, and sat on a chair across from Raizo, hanging one leg across another, asking, ''And those people are? They certainly can't be more interesting than the villagers of Cloud. But they may be a bit more sane...'' ''May'' was not a good word. Were was. Because the other villagers were crazy. Just like their leader, and the ones before him. Not that he knew all of them; he only joined when he was already seventeen. People probably didn't realize though; he never was discriminated against for being an immigrant. ''Oh, and you should really try traveling. After the exams, I did so for two years. No two people can beat traveling the world... you'll see if you try it yourself.''

XXXX

User Image

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

BambiC

7,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 2:23 am
User ImageRaito Shenzaki The Blissful Storm SanninUser Image

User Image
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Raito chuckled seeing him sit on a chair outside a window "where did you find a chair outside the window? and those people, you must forgive me, I would like to keep to myself we are ofcourse in a place were people may hear." of course Raito also didnt want to reveal those he took interest over. "Well I will have to travel at some point".

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 4:49 am
Panthers7
User Image
Yumi Uchiha
Jounin-Oniwabanshu Vice Captian///Konohagakure///Sharingan|||Demon Sage
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yumi turned towards the girl as the clone child gave a small," I wouldn't hurt her if she is your friend, that I will not. But as far as the mark is concerned I have know knowledge of it. You should ask a medical Ninja about such things. Although I am sure the removal of the man will indeed take his hold from her. But as far as the mark is concerned......" The child simply fell silent. He knew his eldest brother had a curse mark. That mark, from his small knowledge of it, was about as strong as the person's will. Removing it.... would be awfully difficult.

"well, i would really appreciate your help. shes not happy there, and she wants to get away..."  

sailor sunburst

Eloquent Fairy

7,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 9:48 am
User ImageXXX''When I depart, so will you. I am the time of your life; and also the end.''
XXXX
XXXX
XXXX

He laughed, and said, ''I dunno. How did people create fire? How did we learn this whole ''jutsu'' thing? Some people wouldn't believe it, but there are always ways. And in this situation; I didn't find a chair outside the window. I made one, using my Earth abilities. So yes, this chair isn't very comfortable. It's a friggin rock.'' And as for Raito's other comment, he simply smirked. ''What's so bad about letting people know? I do it all the time.''

XXXX

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 4:25 pm
[[What happen to Lenon?]]  

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

Cain the Blade

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 4:38 pm
((you gonna post anytime soon kune?))  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 4:44 pm
Panthers7
User Image
Yumi Uchiha

Yumi looked back as Tavian entered as he gave the other a little bow before looking back to his brother. He nodded as he listened to Kale and giggled a llittle,"Nii-sama. You know that I am the only one in Konoha that is, or rather will, be the master of the Rain Village Style, that I am. But, if you would like, I would not mind being teaching you the upper levels." Yumi said brightly as the clone let that settle in his brother's mind before he departed from the tower. Turning his attention back to Akira, the clone Yumi thought for a moment before nodding," That would be nice in fact. But... I give that full decision to my brother. It will be his choice if he wishes to join or not." He said softly as the child clone leaned against the wall a bit as he listened and thought about what Akira was getting at before responding,"Well... I know that the real me will be returning back to Konoha in a year or so. He is attempting to max out his abilities to the highest level possible before returning so that he can be of better use to the village. I know for sure, that when he returns, the Mirror Image Taijutsu will be mastered." The clone said, nodding to further affirm himself before adding,"And Akira-domo. If you'd like, I'm sure that I will be quite ready to take on a harder mission." Looking to the distraught girl, Yumi narrowed his eyes," As I am quite sure Yumi-san will be ready and more than strong enough to handle any mission you may give him." The clone said firmly; quite confident in the new abilities he was obtaining.

Cain the Blade
A hawk flies in and lands on Akira's desk. The bird pecks at its leg as a message falls out. Scratching it, it unfolds to reveal a messsage.

Honorable Hokage, or maybe I should just say Akira,

I am the new Yondaime Mizukage of the Hidden Mist. Despite the current peace and prosperity in my village, I feel that I must solidify our village's peace treaties and continue to make sure we are there to assist each other. I would like to meet with you in my office in the Mist. I look forward to seeing you again.

-Yondaime Mizukage, or just an old friend...

~Lord Akira~
User Image

Akira smiled as that is exactly what he was insinuating. "When would you like to being?" He asked as he open the parchment that laid before him from the envoy hawk that held the mark of the Hidden Mist village. 'Are they done training already?' He wondered about the ambassador living over there as a Swordsmen of the Hidden Mist in-training. He begun to open it as Raito arrived at the window of the building. A little later, the New Raikage also arrived. Akira wasn't paying attention as the man had stated that he was the new Raikage, this bit of information would have made him wonder what would have happen to his old friend Lenon. He looked confused as the parchment was hinting something. It would have seemed that someone he knew closely had become the New Mizukage and had requested to see him in person. From what had been relaid to him by his clone, his family was ready to get out and about. Maybe, they could visit the Mist togather. He did need to see about Cain's wedding. He had missed out on it due to his duties, but it would be a good time to pop in since he has been asked to be met. "Raito, it would seem i am needed in the Mist, I shall be taking my Fiance' with me. I need to ask something of you."

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 4:46 pm
Cain the Blade
((you gonna post anytime soon kune?))

[[I was in the mist of posting. lol]]  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 4:50 pm
he is too inactive. he didn't post in the kage thread.  

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Cain the Blade

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 4:53 pm
((STOP CALLING YUN CAIN YOU POOR EXCUSE FOR A HOKAGE!!!!)))  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 5:00 pm
[[Ah, ok.
Cain: lol. Im sorry, in posting...i forgot your rpc name again. I had a Rush Hour 2 blooper moment.]]  

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 6:32 pm
Cain the Blade
((STOP CALLING YUN CAIN YOU POOR EXCUSE FOR A HOKAGE!!!!)))
((Hey Cain I don't think your the yondaime mizukage, I'm pretty sure Oorami was the sandaime (3rd), then I think Zane and maybe Luo after him then you. Or something like that all I know is that you're probably not the 4th more like 6th.))  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 6:59 pm
Kunesume2
Panthers7
User Image
Yumi Uchiha

Yumi looked back as Tavian entered as he gave the other a little bow before looking back to his brother. He nodded as he listened to Kale and giggled a llittle,"Nii-sama. You know that I am the only one in Konoha that is, or rather will, be the master of the Rain Village Style, that I am. But, if you would like, I would not mind being teaching you the upper levels." Yumi said brightly as the clone let that settle in his brother's mind before he departed from the tower. Turning his attention back to Akira, the clone Yumi thought for a moment before nodding," That would be nice in fact. But... I give that full decision to my brother. It will be his choice if he wishes to join or not." He said softly as the child clone leaned against the wall a bit as he listened and thought about what Akira was getting at before responding,"Well... I know that the real me will be returning back to Konoha in a year or so. He is attempting to max out his abilities to the highest level possible before returning so that he can be of better use to the village. I know for sure, that when he returns, the Mirror Image Taijutsu will be mastered." The clone said, nodding to further affirm himself before adding,"And Akira-domo. If you'd like, I'm sure that I will be quite ready to take on a harder mission." Looking to the distraught girl, Yumi narrowed his eyes," As I am quite sure Yumi-san will be ready and more than strong enough to handle any mission you may give him." The clone said firmly; quite confident in the new abilities he was obtaining.

Cain the Blade
A hawk flies in and lands on Akira's desk. The bird pecks at its leg as a message falls out. Scratching it, it unfolds to reveal a messsage.

Honorable Hokage, or maybe I should just say Akira,

I am the new Yondaime Mizukage of the Hidden Mist. Despite the current peace and prosperity in my village, I feel that I must solidify our village's peace treaties and continue to make sure we are there to assist each other. I would like to meet with you in my office in the Mist. I look forward to seeing you again.

-Yondaime Mizukage, or just an old friend...

~Lord Akira~
User Image

Akira smiled as that is exactly what he was insinuating. "When would you like to being?" He asked as he open the parchment that laid before him from the envoy hawk that held the mark of the Hidden Mist village. 'Are they done training already?' He wondered about the ambassador living over there as a Swordsmen of the Hidden Mist in-training. He begun to open it as Raito arrived at the window of the building. A little later, the New Raikage also arrived. Akira wasn't paying attention as the man had stated that he was the new Raikage, this bit of information would have made him wonder what would have happen to his old friend Lenon. He looked confused as the parchment was hinting something. It would have seemed that someone he knew closely had become the New Mizukage and had requested to see him in person. From what had been relaid to him by his clone, his family was ready to get out and about. Maybe, they could visit the Mist togather. He did need to see about Cain's wedding. He had missed out on it due to his duties, but it would be a good time to pop in since he has been asked to be met. "Raito, it would seem i am needed in the Mist, I shall be taking my Fiance' with me. I need to ask something of you."

miwatas interest was perked, and she turned around "your taking a trip? can i come?! it would be a good way for me to get some good experience out in the world!"  

sailor sunburst

Eloquent Fairy

7,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200

Panthers7

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 7:29 pm
User Image
Yumi Uchiha

As Yumi awaited for either the girl or Akira to respond to his comment, Yumi's tilted his head to some talking from the hallway. This rather puzzled the clone as the child slowly turned his head to see a blond headed man and his uncle. Seeing another family member, even as a clone, made a bright smile to the youthful Uchiha's face. Oji-sama!! He thought as he wouldn't disrupt him since he was in doing such a in-depth conversation with the blond man. Seeing as Yumi couldn't really hear what the two were conversing about, he returned his attention to the girl as she spoke." It is not a problem, that it is not. If you truly wish for your friend... and more importantly, if she truly wishes to be free... Then I will bring her back." He said in that constantly soft voice, yet the determination of his statement was ensured through his eyes.

Moving those hazel hues back to Akira, Yumi raised up his hand, and lifting up his index finger as if giving the 'one moment' hand sign."One half year... Probably even two years. Yumi will be back. By then, he will have mastered as much as he can and ensure that this mission will gain the highest success." The clone said softly; knowing that by now, Yumi has probably already mastered quite a few things.

(( Just to clarify... I'm time skipping Yumi sense it will make more sense to accommodate for everything he's learned and whatnot. ))  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 122 123 124 125 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games