Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
John santan:Terror reborn (Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 104 105 106 107 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 7:17 pm
User Image

Kabal smiled and hugged her her back "I told you I would see you again one day..." he said "Its nice to see you.." he said and looked at her "Sure..I wanna see what a fine young man he has become.' he said "Oh..you talk to yuor mother...I mean I showed you how to." he said

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 7:29 pm
Just as Liz was about to call him, he walked in the door. She put down the phone. "Why are you home? I thought you were at work."

"Yeah well..." he held up his hand. It was bandaged up so much that only hlaf of his fingertips were visible.

"What happened to you??"

He shrugged and gave a timid smile. "Accident at work."  

Katie Wildheart

Rose De Wolfie

1,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 8:38 am
Rex wimpered as if he was scared to hear the name and put his tale between his legs as he pointed towards the house with his muzzle as he wimpered.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 9:36 am
"Alright buddy come on," he said and led the dog into the house. He set a plate on the ground and put a rew steak on it. "Here. Eat this. I'm gunna go find Chi. You stay here. Stay off the beds." He patted the dog on the head one more time and walked out of the house.

A few minutes later, he knocked on Chi's door and patiently waited for an answer.

Katie Wildheart

Rose De Wolfie

1,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 11:49 am
"go away or die!" she yelled annoyed still laying on her bed she was tired and didnt feel like getting up even though the door was unlocked, she wasnt paying attention to who it was and at the moment she really didnt care, she was stewing in her bad mood.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 2:44 pm
User Image

Kabal looked at him "That looks mad....Would you like me to help Ethan?' he asked.

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

Katie Wildheart

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 6:50 pm
Ethan shrugged. "Nah. It's just a scratch. You must be Nathan?"

John laughed and opened the door partway. "I missed you too. Can I come in?"  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 7:00 pm
User Image

Kabal looked at him "Nathan...who the hell is Nathan...no dear boy..I'm not Nathan.." he said.."Its only been 15 years have I changed that much?" he asked Liz.

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

Rose De Wolfie

1,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 6:13 am
She went to the door and opened it up just a little and peeked out it, her eye that was visible was a deep red and the rest of her was a pale grey showing that she hadnt been in the sun is years "what do you want?" she said softly  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 6:31 pm
John gave her a playful grin. "I found somethimg that belongs to you. I thought you might want it back. After all, a dog is man's best friend. He's at my place. By the way, you, my dear, look horrible. How long have you been cooped up inside this house anyway? You need a little sun. Come, grace the world with your beauty once more." He held his hand out to her with a smile on his face.

Liz shrugged. "Ya do look pretty different Kabal."

"Kabal?" Ethan looked at him with surprise for a moment. "No way," he said, a smile slowly appearing on his face.

The kids from before ran past the three of them, screaming and laughing. One of them had a pot on his head.

"Excuse me for a moment," Liz said and went after them, leaving Ethan and Kabal alone in the room.  

Katie Wildheart

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 6:34 pm
asbloodrunscold
User Image

Kabal looked at him "Hell Ethan...I told you to be careful." he said and smiled "Hello My dear boy." he said and smiled "How have you been?" he asked. .

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 6:41 pm
User Image

Ethan shrugged. "I've been. As you can see, me and Liz havebeen living together. I work as a mechanic and a part-time carpenter. Liz, aka wonderwoman, runs a daycare Manday, Wednesday, and Friday; works at a diner Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday, and somehow manages to keep this place from falling apart. Oh and just so you know, Nathan is a "friend" of Liz's. But just as a warning, never call him her boyfriend. It ticks her off, and you know how she is when she is mad." He gave a little shudder at the thought.

User Image

Katie Wildheart

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 6:50 pm
asbloodrunscold
User Image

Kabal laughed "Yeah I know...its good to see you again...Though to be honest...the last thng I wanted to see when I got back were little kids...I got a job as a teacher..Luckily they put me in charge of the senior division and I not stuck in the junior division." he said

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 7:57 pm
User Image

Ethan sighed. "That's Liz for ya. She always ends up doing just what you don't want her to do, even if it's not on purpose." There was a knock at the door. When Ethan opened it, a woman with a smile stepped into the house. There were a few people behind her.

"Hello Ethan," she said with a smile. She didn't notice his hand because he was casually hiding it behind his back. The people came into the house and started picking up their children until the only child left was the baby Liz had been carrying earlier. He was now asleep on the couch, curled up in a blanket.

The baby started to fuss, so Ethan picked him up and rocked him gently. "So what do you teach? The art of killing or something?"

Liz was hurrying around, trying to get things cleaned up. "Don't say 'kill' around the baby," she said casually as she passed.

Ethan just rolled his eyes.

User Image

Katie Wildheart

Rose De Wolfie

1,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 9:42 pm
Chi thought for a good few moments before taking his hand,hers was ice cold... She stepped out, she looked beautiful but almost dead-like.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 104 105 106 107 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games