Welcome to Gaia! ::

We be of Fantasy, of Mysteries and Power.Tis our life

Back to Guilds

Roleplay,life,fun,being who you really are! 

Tags: Mystical, Powerful, Fantasy, Life 

Reply old rps
The Demon's Passage Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 139 140 141 142 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shadowing Death

Distinct Conversationalist

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 7:23 pm
Massasooni stood sturdy as she balanced herself in his arms. He continued to kiss back passionatly.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 1:33 pm
After a while luna pulls back to catch her breathe.She smiles at him.  

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

Shadowing Death

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 3:27 pm
Massasooni takes the time to breathe as well, smiling, but wished to stay close. He keeps his arms around her waist and rests his forehead against hers with a small smile, looking into her eyes a bit. He shrugs his shoulders. "... How you feeling now?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 3:50 pm
Luna smiles"A lot better my love"She was to.  

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

Shadowing Death

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 8:40 pm
Massasooni nods with a smile. "That's good to hear.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 8:31 am
She smiles then hugs him"What would you like to do my love?"  

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

Shadowing Death

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 8:40 am
Massasooni shrugs, keeping his smile. "Well... you know what I always like to do... it's just the matter if you want to."  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 12:32 pm
Luna giggles at his words"We will have to slow down on that for a wee while"  

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

Shadowing Death

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 5:37 pm
He looks up a bit with a sigh. "... but now I strive for it!..." He then looks back to Luna with a shrug. "... but... I guess I'll manage..."  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 11:31 pm
Luna laughs"I know my love but I need to take it easy. Though its only been a few weeks my love I am pregnant with your child"

(Lol had to do it)  

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

Shadowing Death

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 5:48 am
Massasooni blinks, looking around. "... You joking?... like... that being some... excuse to not... do it?... I mean, I can just manage without you saying that your 'pregnant'... like... say that your sore from such... lot of friction does that... and yeah." He said, not sure if she's really pregnant or if she's just giving an excuse.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 10:09 am
Luna sigh then moves and took his hand and placed it on her stomach over her womb area.Demons could feel with life was forming in a woman.He could feel such in her"I am pregnant Massasooni. I wouldn't joke about that or make it an excuss.I love when we make love but until this child within me grows a wee bit more I want to wait a little. Not long just a wee bit.  

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

Shadowing Death

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 11:07 am
Massasooni felt a sudden jolt course threw him... the kind of jolt someone gets when something scary pops up from darkness, a sudden surprise... except, Massasooni didn't feel fear, just the sudden jolting rush. He leaves his hand on it, slowly forming a small smile. He didn't know exactly what to think at the moment. He nods. "... I... alright... ok." He then moves his hand a bit over the wound area to pet it a bit.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 1:37 pm
Luna smiles and watches him. When he moves his hand she giggles because it tickled. She was happy  

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

Shadowing Death

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 2:21 pm
Massasooni shrugs his shoulders, feeling a bit shocked. He keeps his eyes down on the womb area. "You sure it's mine?" He asks with a smirk, of course joking a bit. The pixie then flew in to say "Hey, what's going on?... by now I felt I should of started hearing bed springs... and--" He halts to find Massasooni's hand over the womb. He chuckles. "Ah! Haha... I see... He just found out, eh?... or did you both kind of just find out?" He asks as he flutters around their heads. Massasooni didn't bother swatting the pixie away, still looking to the womb area with a slightly tilted head.  
old rps

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 139 140 141 142 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games