Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Prophecies Through Clouded Eyes (( Open )) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 11:53 pm
Half Renault's body began to wisp away in the breeze. It was the most basi display of his skill he could give. Looking through one eye, he spoke in a gritty voice,"You'll have the pleasure of losing to the leader of Eden. Renault Lonnis, the Sandman, is at your service." The tip of his fingers began to wisp away now as well. His overcoat followed suit. "This may be a bit dark for me to say, but I'm going to kill you...umm...whatever your name is." Renault's sand fist solidified and clenched flaking his element.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 12:01 am
Brian watched as her vectors encircled them. He gripped his sword tightly and thrusted forward towards one vector when another sideswiped him. Brian gasped and flew backwards landing on the ground. He coughed a little and got up. He looked down at his ribs, the black shining ribs were exposed but soon the skin rgrew around his wound. He raised his blade again slashing the air to release another frigid blow. He ran to the lfet once again slashing the air to create an icy runway. He leapt onto it and ran along it's surface which traveled along the alls of some of the smaller buildings. He leapt off now 45 degrees behind Lena. Firing down another blast of frigid air towards her back hoping to freeze the vectors at their source.  

Nicko1421

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 12:03 am
Angelina looked at Renault laughing a little. "I think not" she said as a fiery aura surrounded herself. "If you're going to fight him...you're going to fight me...and I'll kill you myself" she said a wave of fire was sent crashing towards Renault.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 12:17 am
Renault sighs and shakes his head annoyedly. "Darn...just when I thought I'd have it basic..." Renault swings his hand to first bring up a wall of rock to block against Angelina's fire, then spins around once more in an uppercut motion. The latter motion causes the wall to separate at the top and fire off tiny, yet dense rocks at the girl. She was working with his potential weakness so at this moment, she was more the threat.

~~~

Lucas approached the scene where the two on one fight between Lena, Karana and Brian was going on. Watching Lena hold her on tugged his lips into weak grin. "Would you like some assistance there ma'am?" He called out to her. Though he asked the question jokingly, should she say yes, he'd help as if the situation was more than dire. He placed his steel, sleek body against a lampost awaiting her answer.

Mahareshi

Celestin Selone

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 12:17 am
Khaos looked at the man and smiled but soon broke out into a fit of laughter at the young boys words was he watched the display of Renault's powers. "Well I guess it would be only common courtesy to give you the name of your murderer. "Marcellus Rosso, but I'm known as Khaos for obvious reasons." He stated as he then focused as his dark matter energy began to volley and play upon his body looking like dark purple and black electrical discharges as he focused it around his fist and the electrical discharges began to flow on them with a eerie purple hue around them. Soon enough an army of Tease butterfly's floated up surrounding him while he spoke. "Not dark at all only music to my ears. Regardless you make such a task seem so easy, but I assure you, your life can be taken." He stated while he took a fighting stance, one similar to boxing but obviously his own style. "Are you sure you can back up your words?" He asked as the butterfly's began to flutter around which he then disappeared in the process while the Tease tried to devour the man. All the while Khaos was hidden amongst the Tease.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 12:19 am
User Image

Karana leaped into the air and flipped herself bringing her chain whip down again towards Lena's front at about the same time that Brian attacked her towards her back. She hoped that these attacks from both sides would work. They were both only a few feet from Lena, it would be very difficult for her to dodge. The vectors that had attacked her ended up leaving a large gash at her side, but because she had had worse injuries before, it did not phase her too much.

User Image

Lena looked behind her and in front of her at the attacks coming towards her. She couldn't have dodged it, even with her vectors. Both attacks hit her head on causing her to scream out in pain. She could feel her vectors going into a frenzy as they were enveloped with pain as well. She snarled at both of them. She was not about to lose this battle. She saw Lucas enter the scene and smiled. "It looks like it's two against two now," she said with a smirk as a way of telling Lucas that his help was greatly appreciated.

Luna Kosane

7,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 12:29 am
Angelina looked as the rocks came flying at her as they stopped in front of her, dropping to the ground. Smirking at Renault and then at Khaos. She would let Khaos take the lead, but would occasionaly hop in for support and distractions.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 12:32 am
"One thing I learned that's promised in life is death Marcellus." Renault as Khaos' miniature attack force neared him. "What I said I can easily back up. It's hard to say the same for you...attacking with butterflies and whatnot." A grin formed on the sandman's face before he fully dispersed into his element. "Crescent Cutlass..." A crescent blade ran through most of his opponent's airborne team and they fell to the ground in husks. His attack had unleashed sand that dehydrated whatever it touched. That came from him remaining conscious of the sable, but had he not thought about it, it would've remained a simple wave of sand.  

Mahareshi

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 12:43 am
Angelina looked as Renault began to take out some of their team, and looked at the sand. Out of instinct her eyes glew a bright orange as the fiery aura spread into the form like a phoenix as the fire raged like a caged beast, as the fire was crystalizing a lot of sand.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 12:47 am
Brian watched as Lena seemed to be losing this fight. It wasn't until Lucas entered the battle that he seemed to be enjoying himself. " Oh so the gluttonous member of Sentinel rears his head. What a pleasure. " He said. He whipped around firing a wave of red energy towards Lucas. " Just remember gluttony only leads to death. "  

Nicko1421

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 1:05 am
Renault kicked his heel against the ground causing an octagon shaped platform to rocket himself into the air over the fire. He flipped forward and midflip, his body took on alot of sand, then compacted it forming the beast he used against the Madman. He stretched his three fingered claws out at the Phoenix's wings in an attempt to slash them.

~~~

Lucas didn't respond to Brian's jeers, but only smirked amiably. His lazy demeanor still remained in the face of Cleanse and it's leader. Lucas used his iron sword to slash through the energy, but it snapped after it's first strike. From then out, Lucas utilized two arm blades. "I can't attack from a distance, so you have me there. I guess I'll just come to you." Lucas took off for Brian as his arm blades glinted a deadly luster.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 1:09 am
Khaos simply laughed at Renaults words, they were rather bold for someone who uses an element which couldn't even touch him but what would be the fun in just ending his opponent quickly. "You might say that now but these Butterfly's will easily devour you." He retorted and watched observantly as Renault went on the attack. His attack was simply and quite frankly would do nothing to him, sure he took out a large group of Tease but that was nothing, he tease has already fed upon hundreds of humans so now he had a army of them but now he would reveal a little trick of the Tease. Khaos sheer speed was enough for him to evade the sand attack and reappearing near Renault sandy body and with his electrical currents on his hands he invoked them as the surged wildly. With the super heat lightning like dark matter energy he struck the body the moment he appeared with an powerful yet quick uppercut towards the beast he had become mid section while it was distracted and if made contact the energy would easily cause the silica in the sand to melt causing natural glass upon the body part he would come in contact with, not to mention the concussive force from the punch. All the while the Tease began to shift, now they don't change very much but these ones look like butterflies with a skull in the middle with two wings with a striped vertical pattern but the same in color. These are able to shoot bullets of dark matter energy and turn into weapons, such as shuriken blades that act as shields and close-quarter combat blades, or can be thrown with explosive force..  

Celestin Selone

Luna Kosane

7,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 1:11 am
User Image

Karana stared with hatred as another member of Sentinel entered the scene. That was just fine with her. A two on two battle was just what she needed. While Lucas and Brian attacked each other, Karana unleashed another attack of her chain whip towards Lena seeing that she was greatly weakened at the moment and was having difficulty controlling her vectors.

User Image

Lena struggled to move her vectors, but because her back was frozen, they merely pulsated violently around her. Karana's attack came at her. Lena attempted to leap into the air in order to dodge, but the large nails of the chain whip hit her hand slicing it clean off. Lena landed on the ground in a crouch, pain shooting up her entire body. She was breathing very heavily, blood pouring onto the ground from her massive wound.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 1:32 am
Brian's eyes widened. He leapt backwards feeling small cuts along his body. He watched as his mighty bonestructure held firm. He gripped his blade and shot forward. Using his actual sword skills rather then it's energy. His blade clashed with Lucas's metal arms. " If you think you can beat me in a sword fight you're gravely mistaken. I was cursed with the most fearsome swordsman. " He pushed forward to get Lucas away from him. He held the blade out waiting for a counter attack.  

Nicko1421

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces