Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Karaneshii ^The Obscured Clan^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 172 173 174 175 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Marsel_lilas
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 12:31 pm
As she was coming out of her powers, the glow and humming from her body and eyes started to dissipate and pull back into her small frame and she caught the tail end of what was happening in the room. She turned in time to see the boy they saved Li convulsing and was puzzled for only a moment. It had happned when she brought on her powers...

"I'm sorry!" she said quickly and suppressed the rest of the power that was still slowly pulling back to her. With it disappearing with almost an audible pop, she slightly stumbled, just barely managing to catch herself in time before she fell. After she was steady again she started to move towards them, but she attention was caught by the other two. She looked over at Vincent and then noticed the vampire nearly choking him.

"Vincent! Let him go!" she exclaimed. She had to choke down her own powers before they could get away from her and try to help the demon. But she couldn't catch the single little spark that made her eyes glow again with the fear and various emotions running through her at the moment.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 5:40 pm
Li's seizure ended and he returned to being normal although in a lot of pain and deeply suffering he had a massive headache. "I have a headache..." He said in a statement. It had an extreme lack of emotion to it but it was a statement he had decided he wanted to make on his own. He had reverted back to having eaten nothing in quite a while. His gaunt featured continued to stand out as being extremely malnutrition.  

kleptor

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 11:32 pm
Cy's crimson eyes darted to Caly and instantly the anger he felt towards the dolls and their owner faded. Cy never was one to disobey a woman's orders. He released Vincent, allowing the demon to breath once more. As Vincent chocked and regained his composure, Cy straightened his hair and pushed his glasses back up his nose.

"Im sorry i shouldnt have gotten out of control like that. However... they are his dolls and they are out of control." Cy stated bluntly as he met Caly's gaze.

Vi sighed out of relief when Li's convulsions stopped. She helped the boy sit up slowly. "Stay here Li.." She said as she helped he boy up and to a chair. After helping him to sit she ran her fingers through the boys hair in order to reassure him.

"You relax your safe now. Ill be back in a moment or two, ill get you something to eat and something for that headache of your's." Vi then turned to Caly and the others. After assessing the situation she sighed and turned to Cy.

"It wont help anything if you kill the demon boy, Cy. So play nice and keep your temper, or you'll have me to deal with." She growled to him before she turned to Caly.

"Thanks for your help. Now ill be back soon, i need to get him some things." Vi said with a small smile to Caly before she slipped into the shadows to get some food and new clothes for the boy.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 6:00 pm
---  

Kenton Alkemi

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 11:02 pm
Elier's voice trailed off at the words, and he breathed heavily, his body slowly returning to its normal mode from his constantly excited state. He lived most of his life just ahead of the Masked Riders, constatnly having to slip from their grasp.... it had been over a year now... but he didn't really realise how much time had passed.

When his breath and pulse had finaly slowed down, he got up and dusted himself off. The boy noded with a feint smile, "Yeah, I'm fine." he said reaching out and taking the hand slightly unsure of how else to respond.

His hand told a far different story. It was covvered in bruises and scrapes, minor sacrifices for greater safety. Most people would complain insesantly about such minor, but nagging wounds, but the boy had grown all to acoustomed to them. What was visible of his arm was in similar condition, only slightly protected by the tatered and patched clothing the boy wore. His other hand still clung tightly to it's stick, a handhold worn smoth from the otherwise rough wood. There were a few splinters in the hand still, some of which looked as if they might have become infected.

THe boy looked into the face of the person in front of him, making sure there was, in fact, a face to look into. There was, and the boy was soothed greatly by that fact. Something about the rather shadeless eyes nagged him, but not enough to make him worry overtly for his safety.

"I hope you don't mind me asking... but where exactly ARE we? I haven't found such a large city for months now...."

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 9:52 am
Caly was silent as she looked from one to the other and then returned the smile to the woman. Her gaze lingered on Li for a couple of seconds more before turning back to Vincent and Cy.

"Yes they are his dolls, but harming him won't help us any." she said slowly. She slowly took a few steps closer to the two men, loosening her grip on Jack and Poison. She was going to set them down if it appeared that the demon needed her and wanted her help. "Currently he doesn't even remember a great deal. How do you suppose we help that?" she glanced up at Cy, but her gaze always went back to the demon. She wanted to help him in any way she could.  

Marsel_lilas
Crew

kleptor

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 11:30 am
Li sat up looking rather pallidly as he curled up into a ball and watched the group in turn. He was waiting for something to do, an instruction. Li was not very good at initiative considering the fact that he had virtually none. His hair and face all had some of his puke on it which he had recently lost in his epilepsy.

((Sorry... I have a lack of things to say))  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 3:35 pm
Cy sighed and tried to calm himself. The elven girl was right, getting angry wasnt going to solve anything, in fact it would only create more problems. He turned to her and clasped his hands in front of him- his usual posture for addressing others.

"Well... frankly i dont know how we can make him remember or even if we can." Cy said as he looked to Vincent.

Vincent slowly stood up and rubbed his neck. "I do remember a bit more. I know that those dolls are mine, and that i didnt teach them to be like this. But i cant remember how they got out of hand and how i gave them life." Vincent said apologetically.

"I wish i could remember and im sorry that i dont."

"Wait a minute you said you remembered a bit more when did this happen?" Cy inquired with the quirk of an eyebrow.

"When i saw what the dolls were doing, but i dont think it was just that." Vincent said as he looked to Caly. "I think it was your magic that also helped. Even if it was directed at me and for a different purpose i think it knocked something loose none the less."

"Well then maybe magic is the key, to making you remember?" Cy stated this even though it was a question.

Vi sighed when Li finally looked to be somewhat stable. She had come back with a change of clothes for the boy and some food. She made sure everyone was out of the doorway before she shut the door in order to give her and Li privacy.

Vi told the boy to stand and that he should take off his clothes- she told him how to do it step by step, though it was a tedious act she did it anyways.

Then she told Li to get dressed once more - yet again explaining every process of it. She then reopened the door and handed the boy some food.

"Now here eat this its just a small sandwich, but bite a piece off, chew it up and swallow it. When your done repeat that process till youve eaten it all. Then you can have something to drink." Vi said as she monitored the boy.

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Marsel_lilas
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 10:31 am
Caly looked from Cy and then to Vincent as they spoke, wondering exactly what could have triggered his memories, but then gave Cy an odd look at his last statement. "And what do you intend for us to do? I will not cause harm to anyone." she said firmly. She was Healer, not a fighter. And she certainly was not going to do anything that would end up harming Vincent, or anyone else that she wanted to protect. "And Vincent has told me that a great deal of my magic is too light for his darkness." she added.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 10:43 am
"I wasnt suggesting that you use a great deal of your magic." Cy said as he turned to face the elven beauty. "I just think a little bit would help him jog his memory. Any healing spells that you know or anything of that sort?" Cy inquired with an curious smile.

"Well wait im not sure exactly what caused me to remember that. " Vincent said aprehensively as he watched Cy. "But you may be right, it couldnt hurt to try... at least too much." Vincent said as he turned back to Caly. He wasnt as gunho as Cy was to try this little theory out but if it did work maybe he could get his dolls back under control and keep them from harming anyone else.

"Well he agrees so what do you say?" Cy said gently. "Just a bit of magic to jog his memory and if it gets too painful for him then well stop. But we probably should move and do this someplace else. I dont want that boy to go into another seizure." Cy motioned to Li.  

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Marsel_lilas
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 10:35 am
Caly was quiet and then when she was able to add something of her own she said, "Outside would work. There not really any place in the building that we could perform magic and not get to Li. I've been working my magic throughout the entire place and there are various pockets and spells still set up."

She adjusted her grip on Poison and Jack and slowly stepped up to Vincent. She managed to hold the two in her arms in her left arm and offered her right hand to the demon. "Come on." she said with a soft smile. "I promise that I will do my best not to cause any harm."  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 3:26 am
Li got re-dressed carefully and began eating his food indescriminately of how it was supposed to be eaten with his hands as if shoveling it in. He made a few sour faces but that was to be expected of him, he never ate what he wanted to just what people told him to. it would take a long time to program his emotions back into him. but she was slowly moving along that track.  

kleptor

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 7:15 pm
Vincent took Calys hand after a hesitant moment, he then looked to both poison and jack that were held firmly in the elven girls other arm. "You're hands are full, here.." He said as he reached out for the items, merely trying to help the girl. "...let me take one, if you dont mind. It'll free up some of your movement." Vincent said softly, trying to be gentle, after all this was the woman that was going to help him gain his memory back.

"Outside it is then." Cy said lightly as he tried to coax the two out of the building, however Vincent seemed to want to play gentleman. Cy watched the demons behavior curiously for a bit.

Something had gone on between them... she had touched his life in some way before his memory had been screwed up. He may not know it but hes acting different to her then he does around other people... demons arent suppose to be nice, and yet he is being that way around her. Cy thought to himself as a smirk came across his lips.

Vi shook her head at Li, it seemed he would never learn sometimes. "Alright come on, stand up and follow me. Were going to take you back to back to your room and how about i read you a book?" Vi asked but then she stopped herself as she quickly remembered the boy never desired anything.

"Nevermind that, come stand up and follow me. Well go to your room and ill read you a book." She stated as she started to lead the way. This will keep him out of the way of the elven girls powers hopefully.

Vi smiled to the others as she walked by, and in particular she looked to Cy. "Now you three be good. And if i spot those dolls again im capturing them and bringing them to you alright Vincent?" She said to the demon before she and Li continued on their way.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 7:52 pm
Perhaps it was Vi's growing closer to the boy or perhaps the elven girl had raised the temperature in the room but it seemed as if Li was perhaps a little closer to his adopted caretaker. It was as if he almost felt something. It was like putting ones hand to glass on the other side of a shag carpeting. It was like touching electrical wires with thick rubber gloves but he swore he thought about that book.

((Your moving in the wrong direction ^^ the more emotional you act the better off you are. Talk more, a hug would be nice too))  

kleptor

Marsel_lilas
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 10:24 am
Caly smiled warmly at the demon and through her powers told Poison to go with Vicnent. It seemed to like him anyways, and she thought she should be the one to keep a hold of Jack for a little while longer...just in case. Poison took its vines from around the toy and extended them towards the demon, making sure they weren't also still wrapped around Caly. It didn't want its mistress caught and tripping at any point.

"Thank you Vincent." she said with a smile. She glanced at the other of their party curiously, her attention also drawn to the female vampire's words as she and he human were leaving. After they left she had Jack in one arm and Vincent's hand in hers; she was ready to try whatever they were going to try. "Come on, let's go outside now."  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 172 173 174 175 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games