Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
The O.W.L.s: Into The Nol Era (Complete) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 184 185 186 187 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

dragon-talk

Beloved Prophet

8,500 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 11:08 am
Owen did not expect Nathaniel to get up and bring him a glass of water. Nor did he expect for Nat to ask what was wrong. Well, maybe Owen did expect for him to ask what was wrong, but not if he had caught a cold. "A cold? You mean my coughing just now?" Owen smiled in amusement, and couldn't help but chuckle at the boy's question as it was far from the truth. After a couple of moments, Owen stopped laughing and simply smiled at Nat. "Not necessarily. It's not a cold. But I won't deny that I am sick physically."

===

((not sure what to do with Anya... sweatdrop ))

===

On the streets of the Russian capital, a young woman with strange long white hair wandered. Because it was the winter time, she was dressed in a long coat with a hat and gloves and even some boots. No one would really know by looking at her that she was in fact an Owl. Wasn't that the case with most who had strange supernatural abilities anyway? Whatever the case, Katherine Jule did not care for such matters. As far as she was concerned, Kate considered herself normal. But most people thought she was crazy; at least not those who were part of the covert Russian Owl Program. Because, you see, Kate could summon any dead spirit and even mythological ones. If she wanted to, she could kill her very own mother for the neglect and abandonment that she had put Kate through. The same applied to the Russian government. After all, they had taken custody of her when no one else wanted her, but soon threw her away because of some apparent psychological misconceptions.

===

As so focused on where Roulin and Dante were, Sydney opened up a portal of shadow in the hurricane clouded sky to 'watch' over them. Using this ability, Sydney would be able to 'see' in her minds eye the training session the new Life Owl and Dante were having right now. It wasn't seeing in the physical sense. But she could still see the images of Dante and Roulin fighting within her mind.

((if that doesn't make any sense, just ask and I'll try my best to explain it better.))

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 5:15 pm
"Od don't worry. I can't enter your memories yet. I'm working on it though. This is as far as I can go into your mind." Clary shrugged and walked out the front door. "I can control every thing about this dream though. I could make it your worst nightmare, but i don't know what that is so I can't" She shrugged walking up to Raven. She looked around. "I wish dream food could fill your belly. That would be nice."

LittleSilent

Falconblade7591

O.G. Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 5:22 pm
Kojiro fumbled with his hands,"...Benkei...I was just wondering..." he mumbled in a low voice, however he was not sure If he should be thinking such things at that moment, his eyes were somewhat downcast, "...well..." he continued, then suddenly he clenched his hands, and closed his eyes tightly,"...Never mind...sorry I woke you up..." and just as quickly he laid back down and turned away, pretending to go back to sleep.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 5:32 pm
Itachi then came back from his walk as he saw the empty room neo had been in. when he saw some blood on the floor he knew what happened to him and felt a bit sad at his fellow comrads death. Especially considering the obvious suspect in that but saying anything wouldnt help. It would probably just get him killed as well with thomas there so keeping quit was best. He walked over to where anya was and laughed some. " if youd like i could burn that closed for you? its not as good as healing ability but it does its job well enough. so i plan on asking will to a training match i thought youd like to come supervise it so we dont kill each other or anyone else for that matter. Besides im sure youd like to see will get hurt even if its just a bit." laughed itachi as he awaited her response.  

NeophantomX

Devoted Noob

Scythe de Zaran

Tipsy Punching Bag

24,125 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 5:48 pm
Benkei was pretty much wide awake now and all ears to Kojiro. The younger Owl seemed hesitant, and after a moment seemed to go back to sleep. "Tsch." The Shield Owl stood up and went over to Kojiro. He would have considered Kojiro's words to be merely sleeptalk , but that last line about waking Benkei up made Benkei believe it wasn't sleep talk. "What is it, Kojiro? I'm wide awake." Yeah, as opposed to Nova, who was probably snoring his life away.

((Sorry, Neo, had to.))  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 5:57 pm
nova continued sleeping fitfully on the couch. He was extremly tired after using his healing spell so he fell asleep within minuttes of finishing it. now he slept easily as his body restored its lost energy hopfully in time for whatever they would do next. with the failure in the mountians they were beyond where they started and had no real leads at present on where they would go. Or so he understood anyway.  

NeophantomX

Devoted Noob

dragon-talk

Beloved Prophet

8,500 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 6:00 pm
((thank you, Neo! lol))

Anya blinked and looked up at Itachi as he offered to seal her wound shut. "Uh... Sure..." she answered, a little confused as to why Itachi was offering to help her. Though, he was right about one thing. Anya would love to see Will get hurt even if only for a black eye or something smaller than that. Anya slowly got to her feet, studying Itachi. "But why ask me? You could ask Amara, or anyone else."

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 6:14 pm
( lol no problem. )

Itachi thought about it a moment. " because there not as close as the res tof us. Neo... is dead i beleive lucien and thomas are the most likely cause as he died here. amara is busy with training that boy she brought with her as well anyway. As for amaya she wouldnt be good at such a task sadly. Besides she was never one for battle as you saw. so will you do it?" asked Itachi as he burned her wounds closed for her. It would have hurt a bit but he was sure she could handle such pain. It would go away quick enough at any rate.  

NeophantomX

Devoted Noob

dragon-talk

Beloved Prophet

8,500 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 6:39 pm
"Close? Since when were we close?" Anya asked, still a little bit confused at Itachi's choice of words. However, the news about Neo being killed was a little surprising to her. Anya frowned. "While he was useless and nearly killed us in Pennsylvania, they didn't have to kill him..." she stated flatly. Her face showed no trace of the pain from Itachi sealing her wound shut. She'd experienced more pain than that as a child anyway. "And as for taking on the referee role... I guess you're right. I'll do it. Besides, you're also right about it being fun to watch Will get hurt for once." Anya said that last part with a smirk in agreement with Neo's assessment of her relationship with the Satan Owl. "Just pick a time and place, and I'll be there."  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 7:09 pm
Itachi laughed. " i meant closer then the others like lucien and thomas, will and amara. Im sure you can see my point as you were the only one to speak out against lucien before. now we cant at all as he likely has neos powers. Be careful how you speak to him i dont want to see another comrade die due to leader disaproval. anyway id say about 20 minuttes just enough time to get ready before anyone can try and stop us due to danger or some such nonsense." said itachi laughing again as he turned to go inform will.  

NeophantomX

Devoted Noob

dragon-talk

Beloved Prophet

8,500 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 7:30 pm
"Alright. See you then." Anya looked at Itachi strangely. She still didn't get what he meant. "I'm honestly surprised he hasn't already killed me..." Anya muttered in reply to what Itachi said about her choosing her words wisely around Lucien and Thomas. She shook her head with a sigh as she plopped back down to sit in her chair again.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 5:47 am
Amaya stirred slightly from the conversation between Anya and Itachi, but she didn't fully wake up and just leaned her head down again.

Will's attention was still spread between Amara, Vincent, Lucien, and Thomas, though the latter two were only by ear, when he noticed Itachi approaching, still carrying the recently deceased Neo's katana. "Oh? What does the weasel want?" the Satan Owl asked sarcastically. The tone was a little milder because Vincent was there, but Will wasn't doing it for Vincent's sake.  

Scythe de Zaran

Tipsy Punching Bag

24,125 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100

XxHakaxX

Eager Gawker

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 9:52 am
Raven raised an eyebrow at the girls confidence, something she actually admired in people "My nightmares are something that took years to quell...if you was able to play on them I wont be held guilty for my actions the next day" a tight lip smile graced her lips as she glanced around before answering what Clay spoke of. "if your hungry why not wake up and order some food? Your in a room right?"

Nat's expression turned to worry as he stared at the older owl "Why? What's wrong?" curiouse his gaze turned sharper as if he was trying to see any tell tale signs of Owen's illness  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 9:59 am
Owen's smile was gentle as he noticed that Nat was curious and appeared to be concerned about him as well. "You won't be able to see any telltale signs just by studying me right now, Nat." he said with a short chuckle. He ruffled the boy's hair a little bit. "It's called Goodpasture's Syndrome." Owen replied simply, still smiling at Nathaniel.  

dragon-talk

Beloved Prophet

8,500 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Team Jacob 100
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 184 185 186 187 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games