Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
The Graveyard Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 119 120 121 122 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 11:42 pm
Lena covered her mouth for a second. "You wanted him as a son...?" she breathed, unsure of how to take it.
Fortunately that was short-lived as soon as he made a comment about her looks, which one should never do to a woman like her. "This smile brought you back to life, didn't it?" she huffed and swatted his hand away.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 11:46 pm
Hiroshi Rayne
User Image

The moment she swatted his hand away his finger went to her lips, gently touching the lower one as he leaned his face in close, to the point where he could taste her breath. "Yes, it did." He spoke before backing up a small blush on his cheeks.

[/size  

Forgotten Dead-shot

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 11:54 pm
Time seemed to slow down when he got close to her face, yet Lena could feel her heartbeat sky rocket. She drew in a quick breath and tried to keep the blush from coming, but Hiro just knew a way to draw them out. "O-o-oh." she murmured and put her hands to her cheeks to hide the blush. Oh how much she missed that cruel teasing of his! But... "You little Casanova, you know this is wrong." she blurted and bit her lip.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 11:59 pm
Hiroshi Rayne
User Image

Hiro grinned, he knew more than a hundred ways to make this girl blush. he already expected the words which came out of her sweet lips. "Yeah, I know, but it's fun isn't it?" He asked playfully. He put a hand on her cheek and smiled, feeling her blush without even having to look at it.

[/size  

Forgotten Dead-shot

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 12:19 am
Lena swooned at Hiro's touch. "You really like torturing me, don't you?" she mumbled with dreamy eyes, resisting the urge to lean against him.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 12:22 am
Hiroshi Rayne
User Image

Hiro grinned at Lenas question. "It's only torture if you dont want it." He said teasingly, taking a step closer and taking one of her hands in his. squeezing ti gently before bringing it up to his lips and kissing it. He loved doing this to her.

[/size  

Forgotten Dead-shot

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 12:33 am
"O-oh. Ugh." Lena groaned and bit her lip, inwardly scolding herself for blushing. Why, oh why, was he so dang charming??? She looked over her shoulder every second as if expecting someone to come. Now now, Lena, you've got to hold your ground! But he was making it so haaard! So hard, in fact, that the side of her that was crazy about Hiro clashed against the side crazy about Nikolai and pulled her into a dumb silence.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 12:41 am
Hiroshi Rayne
User Image

hiros scarlet eyes closed as he kissed up her arm to her neck..then her cheeck...then her lips, which he stopped at, at least an inch away from her lips, maybe less. He had gotten too hyped up in the kiss and now he was going wild. "I-i'm sorry." He spoke with a slight stutter, his face staying where it was. He couldn't move for some reason. HIs heartbeat was going wild.

[/size  

Forgotten Dead-shot

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 12:51 am
Lena tensed up when he began kissing up her arm, she could feel goosebumps from where his lips were. Her face turned red when she saw how close his face was, smelled how nice his warm breath was. But no! She had to stay strong! She couldn't just collapse again like this!
The two parts of her were fighting like crazy now, but the one on Hiro's side dodged a small attack and lashed out. She had to stay strong for Nikolai! Nikolai! .... Nikolai .... Nikolai?
Lena looked back at Hiro, feeling as if time went slow again, as if to give them this one moment. Who was she to deny Time's lovely gift? "Don't be." she whispered back to Hiro and leaned a few centimeters forward, kissing him.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 12:59 am
Hiroshi Rayne
User Image

He noticed that she was having a small war with herself and blushed when she looked back at him. He was going to respond till her till he felt her lips against his. His blush spread across his face and an arms wrapped around her as he kissed back.

In truth, this seemed to be a gift from some unkown force. They had this time together now. Her lips felt so warm, tasted so good, he wanted more.

[/size  

Forgotten Dead-shot

Rimmi X

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 1:01 am
{ alice has ruined the romantic mood : P }
User Image

ALICE BEATRICE

Everything has...
When the grave burst in flames suddenly she turned her attention to the grave then she noticed the man who was kind to Dragon make a statue of Dragons dragon.
"Why do your eye colors change?" Alice asked.

a certain price...

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 1:12 am
Dragon grimaced at the sight of his parents kissing, so he was grateful when Alice diverted his focus, even if it was about something he hated deeply. "When I was a baby, some strange man filled me with this weird power." he explained while staring at the dragon statue, as if it would come to life any second. "I control the element that matches the color of my eyes." he mumbled and looked at Alice with his starlight eyes, just staring into them might make one think they were gazing into the nighttime sky.

Lena felt Hiro's blush spread to her when she felt his strong, protecting arms around her. Oh how she missed that! She wrapped her own arms around his neck and let her fingers dig into his smooth hair as she kissed him passionately, never wanting it to end.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Rimmi X

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 1:19 am
User Image

ALICE BEATRICE

Everything has...
Alice smiled at him.
"I think that is a very awesome power," she said. "To control any element with the color of your eyes. The only color my eyes are is bluish-grey."
When his eyes met hers she was surprised she thought she was looking at the clear night time sky. She smiled at him.

a certain price...

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 1:23 am
Hiroshi Rayne
User Image

Hiro let his hand stroll down too her butt, squeezing abit but not noticing that he accidentaly pressed the dial for Damians number on her cell phone. He pulled away from her lips, deciding to save that for later. He kissed down to her neck and licked once before biting softly, hitting multiple pleasure spots. He wanted her to moan his name out badly.

[/size  

Forgotten Dead-shot

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 1:30 am
Dragon just looked away. "I hate it. People think of me as a freak." he frowned and hugged himself. "I mean... I-I already am one, but I don't need more things to be made fun of..." he sniffed.

Lena felt her blush turn a new shade of red when she felt where his hand went to. Some tiny voice in her mind was yelling at her to stop, but she was too absorbed to really listen to it. She ran her fingers through his hair and gasped when he bit her neck, sending waves of pleasure down her body. "Ugh... Hiro..." she tilted her head back and moaned out his name, unaware that her protective and racist brother had heard everything in horror.  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 119 120 121 122 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games