Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
The Park Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 234 235 236 237 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Doktar Hobo 2

6,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 8:17 pm
XAVIER

Xavier shrugged. "Thought about stuff... Killed some magicians, stuff like that." He killed things a lot.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 8:23 pm
"well, that had to make things a bit more interesting." daisy grinned.
"of course, you would...." rose laughed, lookin at Daisy with a bright smile.
"wow, and she's supposed to be the most innocent of us." lilly snickered, shaking her head.
"i think it sounds interesting too." carnation admited, scratching the back of her head.  

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Doktar Hobo 2

6,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 8:34 pm
XAVIER

Xavier gave them an odd look. "I'm not even going to ask." he said, brushing the dirt off of his clothing and skin.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 8:36 pm
"probably a good thing." all four girls said at the same time.
"so how long you been back?" the twins asked, leaning against eachother as they looked at him.  

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Doktar Hobo 2

6,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 8:41 pm
XAVIER

Xavier thought for a minute. "About a week. In that time, I nearly killed an all-but-impossible-to-beat demon witch, who's apparently Bob's fiance's mother, gotten a date with some random girl, watched Bob shoot someone with a gun that left that." he pointed at the rather large crater in the ground... About twenty feet deep completely. "Believe me, I want one."  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 8:48 pm
"can't blame you. that thing was niiice" rose grinned, remembering the gun. "they won't know squat about it. they were unconcious." she mumbled, giving her sisters a small smile.
"time for the short explination..." lilly sighed, looking at Xavier. "all of us are a bit tomboyish... rose likes guns, those two like anything with gore, and i like playing foot ball and anyother contact sport... oh and our older sisters like video games with killing" she said verry quickly  

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Doktar Hobo 2

6,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 8:53 pm
XAVIER

Xavier snickered. "Yeah, it is kinda hard not to like a gun that can level New York City." He glanced at Lilly for her explanation. "Well, that's interesting." He was about to say, "They didn't have video games in 1950" but stopped himself.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 9:00 pm
the girls smiled at him, sitting up. "so, anything else happen since you been back?" they asked.  

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Doktar Hobo 2

6,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 9:03 pm
XAVIER

Xavier shrugged. "Not really." he admitted. "You?" he asked.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 4:26 pm
Roy got off his phone and walked back to the group. "Alright," he smiled at Daisy and Carnation. "Now you guys can move in with me, if you want, of course."  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 4:30 pm
rose and lilly looked at Xavier. "not much has really happened around here...."
"well, there is Cryssy and Violete but they're only important if you're obsessing over how to get out of Taratarus" daisy and carnation grinned. "thanks roy" they smiled, giving him a hug.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 4:35 pm
Roy smiled at the twins then looked up at Xavier. "Well you just missed watching the devil get dragged back to Hell." he shrugged.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Yuki no PURINSESU

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 4:36 pm
Reneam shrugged
he felt strange and bored  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 4:42 pm
Roy looked around at all the awkward and bored faces. "If you guys wanna do something," he started. "You can fight me, if you want?"  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Yuki no PURINSESU

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 4:50 pm
Reneam smiled but shook
his head
" I got a pregnant sister at my dorm I gotta go see her." Reneam said vanishing  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 234 235 236 237 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games