Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
Wolf's Den {CLOSED; DO NOT POST} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 154 155 156 157 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

666BloodyHell666

4,750 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 1:49 pm
Sunshine looked up at Marco, she was still shaking in fear thou. "P....P...promise?" sh-she asked, as her stomatch growled loudly. making Sunshine remember she hasn't eaten in 3 days.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 2:22 pm
Marco nodded. "Now come on pup, we gotta feed that beast in your belly." He said with a chuckle than began sniffing the air, trying to find a good scent to hunt. When he found something he looked back at Sunshine. "Follow me." He told her and began walking.  

MrTomGero

666BloodyHell666

4,750 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 2:28 pm
Sunshine blinked than smiled happily, and ran over to Marco. She smiled and walked beside him. Her hunger took over any sense of danger, and was hoping that she she was going to be fully accepted into the pack  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 2:39 pm
Minutes later Marco was gripping a dead rabbit in his teeth and set it down infront of Sunshine. "Will this help pup?"  

MrTomGero

The Final Kira

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 2:40 pm
Kiba finished devoring the deer at his den. He looked out at the forest, watching everyone who wandering around. He climbed down the mountain and wandered the forest, bored with his den.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 2:44 pm
Tom The Grinning Hound
Minutes later Marco was gripping a dead rabbit in his teeth and set it down infront of Sunshine. "Will this help pup?"

Sunshine yipped happily and ate the rabbit. Afterwards she licks her lips cleaned, that was then she realized that she hadn't bathed or anything since she started looking for a new home. than again she didn't have a mother to wash her  

666BloodyHell666

4,750 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

MrTomGero

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 3:08 pm
Marco watched the pup eat then glanced around, thinking the safest place for her would be at the Den. He looked back at her and frowned still thinking. "So, you're looking for a new pack?"  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 6:17 pm
Tom The Grinning Hound
Marco watched the pup eat then glanced around, thinking the safest place for her would be at the Den. He looked back at her and frowned still thinking. "So, you're looking for a new pack?"

Sunshine looked up at Marco and nodded her head. "Y-es....M-mmmine w-was.. kkkk..killed" she said, frowning in th ememory of the attack.

((sorry abou thte wait, Had to go to work))  

666BloodyHell666

4,750 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Kotetsu_Uzumaki

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 6:37 pm
Kaishin sniffed the air, his senses slowly returning to him. It was then he caught a strange scent, one he didn't know. "Larka" he whispered. "There's something in here". He didn't really want to be attacked, there was no way he could defend himself.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 6:46 pm
I finished the small rabbit I had caught just to settle my rumbling stomach, then headed deeper in to the woods. I knew it was a suicide road I was taking, but I was curious. And curiosity killed the cat. But satisfaction brought her back. I would find out what was around this place.
The light glinted off of my tail as I flicked it around, getting slightly nervous.

Aakosir

Dangerous Businesswoman

7,600 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

MrTomGero

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 8:25 pm
He frowned and looked at the pup, happy that she hadn't faced hardships similar to his. "You'll be alright here pup." He gently nudged her with his nose. "The pack here is strong and kind." He stood and began walking. "Come on." He said looking back at her. "Its still a ways to the Den." Reaper looked down at them from the trees. He was surprised to see Marco act this way.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 8:30 pm
Tom The Grinning Hound
He frowned and looked at the pup, happy that she hadn't faced hardships similar to his. "You'll be alright here pup." He gently nudged her with his nose. "The pack here is strong and kind." He stood and began walking. "Come on." He said looking back at her. "Its still a ways to the Den." Reaper looked down at them from the trees. He was surprised to see Marco act this way.

Sunshine smiled and followed Marco happily. She couldn't stop smiling; she finally found a home. Sunshine yipped and ran around Marco in pure glee, but she tripped and fell face first into the ground. "Ooommph!!"  

666BloodyHell666

4,750 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

MrTomGero

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 8:36 pm
Marco chuckled and helped Sunshine back on her feet. "Careful pup." He paused and frowned. "Pup..." He muttered to himself again thinking the word over. "Thats getting repetitive." He muttered and looked at Sunshine. "What's your name pup?"

(( It's alright, I've been in class, so I've been away too.))

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 8:42 pm
"Sunshine!" she said proudly. Her red fur sorta poofed itsself up a bit, but it sorta matted from to having bathed for so long.  

666BloodyHell666

4,750 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

DarkWolfLove

Toothsome Werewolf

14,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 9:41 pm
Larka lifted her head as Kaishin began to stir. She opened her maw to answer his question, but he grew tense. She lifted her head up to the ceiling and scanned the darkness that surrounded them. The small she-Wolf stood and faced a particular cliff that didn't sit right with her. She wasn't sure if anyone was even there, but considering that their previous Alpha managed to stay alive without any of them knowing it put her on edge.

She kept an ear turned backward to listen for Kaishin as she crept closer to that particular ledge. A snarl started low in her throat and the sound reverberated through the tunnel. The Huntress slowly and deliberately moved closer and closer. Closer and closer. She was right under the ledge now, and she coiled up, prepared to leap in and attack whoever or whatever was there that had her and her Leader so tense.

{Sucre, I don't mind if your character isn't actually in that rock face. I think it would be quite funny if Larka sprung up on nothing. You can pop up behind them, if that seems more to your liking, just know you won't be greeted very happily by sneaking up on them and psyching out the best Huntress in the Pack. X"D But it'll be funny. o3o}  
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 154 155 156 157 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games