Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Resident Evil 5 Discussion:: The Infection Spreads Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kaworu__Nagisa
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 4:38 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
I know that I'll get it because it's probably gonna be a fun game with pretty graphics. And for collecting purposes. But as a Resident Evil game, I know I'm not gonna enjoy it.

And still. Considering it's release date, by then the PS3 is gonna have games with much better graphics on it. Heck, the reason they made christ so muscular, is probably because that way his T-Shirt can hug his body perfectly, so his clothing won't have to fold when he moves.
I just had to point out this typo. xDD  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 5:13 pm
BabyOil
I heard it was because Haiti has ties with voodoo and zombies. So that might be Capcom's reason! surprised

Yeah, but if it actually involves Voodoo, then I'll officially give up on Resident Evil. Period.  

Biohazard EXTREME

FateoftheUnkown

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 7:48 pm
Yes that'd just be dumb as hell. stare As if voodoo is worse than the end of the world... That can't be it. There has to be a "master plan" of someone in there. ninja  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 7:51 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
My point is, there is no reason for what they do.
Just the same, there's probably absolutely no reason that RE5 couldn't be set in let's say Texas. I mean, it's pretty damn hot over there, they could have implemented the sunlight system just as easily there. Besides, it's a HELL of a lot funner to shoot a bunch of monsters who also happen to be rednecks.

Not all Texans are rednecks. Infact, you'll probably find more rednecks in Montana, Kansas, and several other places. But, you will find shotguns all over the place.  

Elliot Salem

FateoftheUnkown

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 8:00 pm
Elliot Salem
Biohazard EXTREME
My point is, there is no reason for what they do.
Just the same, there's probably absolutely no reason that RE5 couldn't be set in let's say Texas. I mean, it's pretty damn hot over there, they could have implemented the sunlight system just as easily there. Besides, it's a HELL of a lot funner to shoot a bunch of monsters who also happen to be rednecks.

Not all Texans are rednecks. Infact, you'll probably find more rednecks in Montana, Kansas, and several other places. But, you will find shotguns all over the place.
There are rednecks in Illinois too, Nevada. Anywhere.
That shouldn't matter anyway. =l  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 11:09 pm
My point being, it could have easily been located in the southern part of the US.  

Biohazard EXTREME

xxSMK BANDITxx

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 11:32 am
no looking back im thinking albert is after another virus in an experimental village  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 12:05 am
xxSMK BANDITxx
no looking back im thinking albert is after another virus in an experimental village

Well, if that's the case, then Capcom's become really pathetic. I mean, it's like, every Resident Evil game, there's gonna be some new virus for Wesker to collect? And there's just gonna be an infinite amount of these new viruses? That's gonna get stale and redundant faster than the hype behind Leon.

Quoted from Raccoon City Times
MM-212 Beta
Industry insider who usual bring out numerous rumors, seem to be sitting on a few facts about Resident Evil 5. How true can these be? Who knows. Here's what they had to say.

-Resident Evil 5 will more than likely be released September/October. Could that be 2008 or '09. Don't know.

-The main lead character is Sherry Birkin who is on her early twenties.

-Albert Wesker to make another return.

Sherry Birkin is the main lead character? I'm pretty sure this is bullshit.
I mean, what have we learned so far?

RE5 will be released in September or October of an undetermined year? Geez, don't I recall Capcom saying it was gonna be released in the Fall of 2009?

Albert Wesker is to make another return? Really? Oh wait... I'm pretty sure everyone already assumed this.

I'm pretty sure that Sherry won't be a main character.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Vankala

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 9:22 am
Yea I saw that info on another site (it was linked on EvilUnleashed.com) and of course, I thought the same things you did, Bio.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 10:02 am
I mean, that's essentially the same rumor that was started back in 2005ish, that said that RE5's main character would be Sherry, the only difference is that this time, the rumor doesn't say that RE5 will be PSP exclusive.  

Biohazard EXTREME

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 1:52 pm
That's the biggest load of tard crap I've seen in a while.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 4:53 am
Sherry's the secondary character, or that's what I thought.
But I could be wrong.

[Le S h i t]

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 6:18 am
I think that would be worse. I think if the game has Sherry in it, it should revolve around her with plot twists.

None of this crap.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 10:16 am
Biohazard EXTREME
I know that I'll get it because it's probably gonna be a fun game with pretty graphics. And for collecting purposes. But as a Resident Evil game, I know I'm not gonna enjoy it.

Do what I do. If I want to kill a lot of things, I'll shamefully play RE4. What makes it fun for me is if I just pretend it isn't Resident Evil. Pretend it's called like... "¡Muere!" (Translation: Die!) xd  

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 1:36 pm
Well, no, I actually changed my mind. I'll rent it, but I'm not gonna add to Capcom's wallet anymore.
If people keep buying RE games, then, like I said, Capcom's gonna believe that they're doing something right.
I don't care how little of a difference I'll make. I'm not investing into RE games anymore. Period.
Konami should make a new Zombie franchise.  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games