Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Player's Paradise

Back to Guilds

A good humored, semi-lit role playing guild that's open to any and all ideas! 

Tags: Role Playing, Semi-Lit, Friendly, Active, Shennanegins 

Reply Finished Role Plays and Archives
Crack, Guns, Sex, and Other Fun Things Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 110 111 112 113 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xxxCheshireCat

Shameless Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 6:27 pm
"Oh? I thought he was just a virgin?" Alona said with a teasing smile.
She watched as Henry began to clear up the dishes prompting her to walk into the kitchen. Since she was to stay here for a while, she needed to help out here and there. After all, Alona hated to be a burden on others; it was a matter of pride for her.
"Let me do that," Alona said taking the plates.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 9:32 pm
"Well people aren't pets, thankfully." Henry chuckled.

"And he is." He added to Alona. "He's a gay virgin. Poor lad..

"And don't worry about breakfast, V." He flashed her a casual smile. "I feed everyone. Well, until I get a new cook who doesn't try to poison our meals again..." He sighed, as he went over to the counter and wrote down the note.

"Get... Non... Killer... Cook..." He spoke aloud as her wrote down then note.

"What does she help Daddy with?" Valarie asked, remaining seated.  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

xxxCheshireCat

Shameless Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 9:46 pm
"There are people who would disagree with that..." Alona said darkly.
She turned to Henry and grinned at his comment on Cade.
"Really? That's so sad," she said sarcastically.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 10:48 pm
"She's a 'Social Upkeeper'." Jack replied, closing the door and sitting in the Driver's seat.
"I can tell you right now she and Henry don't connect AT ALL." he chuckled, turning the Mustang's engine on, the sound much more pleasing to grease monkies...

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

SoujiAtsumi

Masterful Trickster

20,000 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 6:22 am
"You know it's comments like that that make me wish I had taken the money and killed you." Cade rolled his eyes at the two.

"I would probably cook for you too if it wasn't for comments like that too. You need to stop mistaking me for your son."

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 3:59 pm
"You're the one who keeps making passes on my son, Cade. So I'm pretty sure it's you." Henry chuckled in response, ignoring the threat. He frowned, hearing Alona's dark comment but let it go. She still needed to adjust.

"If you got a job though, take it." He sighed, looking back at the mercenary.
"I'll find you a home later."

"Then why is she around if they don't get along?"  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

xxxCheshireCat

Shameless Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 5:39 pm
Alona grinned when she heard the familiar sound of an engine.
"Is someone leaving?" Alona asked as she finished up the dishes.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 10:10 pm
"Oh no, they get along. Just not in the sense of being Henry's new Girlfriend." Jack replied, looking back at her from the rear-view mirror.  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 12:26 pm
V nodded, got off of the stool and inspected the man's arm for a moment. Then, she opened her bag and started bandaging the man's arm in a similar fashion to how she had done for Henry's wound. This one wasn't nearly as bad as Henry's, though, so the process went a lot quicker and stitches weren't needed.

As she fixed him up, she smirked at Henry's comment. "Free breakfasts? Now that's a perk I like. And you had a killer cook before? Dang... I hope you found out what he was doing before he killed anyone."

She finished fixing up the man's wound and then went to the sink to wash her hands and then eat breakfast quickly. "That should be good. Put a clean dressing on it every night. If it starts looking red or puffs up, come and find me for some antibiotics. I think you should be fine, though. I doubt you'll get an infection."  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 1:59 pm
"Like I couldn't do any better than your dorky son." He scoffed with a smirk. He sat still as he arm was looked at and fixed, thanking V when she finished.

"Alright, I'll be back in a few hours depended on how this job goes." With that Cade left, the sound of another engine starting up a few seconds later.

SoujiAtsumi

Masterful Trickster

20,000 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 3:48 pm
"Alright." Valarie sighed softly, looking out the window as they drove off to school.

"Quit worrying about stupid crap anyway." Isaac grunted, rolling his eyes.

"Dad's an adult. He can do whatever he wants."

"Jack is taking the kids to school." Henry replied dully to Alona. "Oddly enough, it's one of the few safe places they have today. Although with the last incident I may need to pull them out..." He sighed heavily. "Seriously, what kind of person puts midget assassins on a bus..?"

"Whatever. Have fun." He shouted over his shoulder to Cade as he exited, waving his hand without even checking to see if Cade was paying attention.

"So, girls, shall I take us to work?" He looked to them, tilting his head at the women.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 8:21 pm
Jack smiled at her as he continued driving to the school.
"So. Anything exciting happening in school this week..?"

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

xxxCheshireCat

Shameless Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 9:38 pm
"Midget assassins? Is that supposed To be a joke?" Alona replies, raising an eyebrow.
She pondered the subject a little bit longer before letting it go; after all Hebry was involved with th underworld. It was only natural that there would be hostilities towards him and his family. Alona leaned against the counter and looked to Henry when he spoke.
"what do you mean?" Alona asks  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 8:48 am
"I wish they were." Henry sighed to Alona. "Thankfully, I made Jack drive the bus because I was worried about the kids. They pestered me all year to ride the bus, and Jack finally finished his training to do so, so I allowed it.

"And what I mean is work." He turned to Alona. "You are here, so I will help with... business. Do you plan on staying with your profession or would you like to try something else?"

"One of my teachers has been released for, uh... Getting involved with another student." Isaac replied dully.

"Guy was a p***k so it's good news for me."

"We have a field trip coming up. We're going to the zoo!" Valarie cooed, kicking her legs excitably.  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 8:53 am
"Involved, eh? Guy ought to have known better." Jack grunted before looking back at Valarie.

"The Zoo, huh? What animal are you going to see first?"

Finished Role Plays and Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 110 111 112 113 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games