Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Player's Paradise

Back to Guilds

A good humored, semi-lit role playing guild that's open to any and all ideas! 

Tags: Role Playing, Semi-Lit, Friendly, Active, Shennanegins 

Reply Public Role Play Area
Of Mavericks and Hunters. -OPEN AND ACCEPTING- Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 111 112 113 114 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 8:57 pm
Tango's rifle was already aimed at Hale.
"It would be best if you did it. I doubt they would listen to me."  
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 9:02 pm
"Fine..." Edge sighed, slowly raising her arm hand to the side of her helm, the saw blade away from her head.

"HQ this is Edge. I'm in the streets with Tango, a... Rescued reploid, and... Well, I'm with Haley too." She explained worriedly.

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 9:03 pm
There was a long pause.
"........................................................Say that last part again.....?"  
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 9:14 pm
"I know, I know. I don't believe it either." Edge grunted as she stared down at the girl.

"But I'm looking right at her. And I think she's talking to me. Head smoking, she's confused, can't remember anything... I'm not sure what to do."

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 9:15 pm
"....Try to keep her calm and passive. You mentioned another Reploid?"  
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 9:20 pm
"Yes." Edge sighed, clearly not wanting to go into details about Metal Man.
"I can't securely say who they are. Hell, just being in front of Haley with him is scaring me. I'll explain more at base. I just need help here. Get Steam and some others to revue here please."

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 9:23 pm
"Roger. How large is the Reploid?"  
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 9:47 pm
"What?!" Steam said to himself as he listened to the chatter. He brought the bike into a screeching U-turn and sped back down the street as fast as he could make it go. "Don't let her out of your sight Edge I'm on my way," he said over the radio as soon as there was a break in the chatter.  

cptflint

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 8:19 am
"Not much bigger than me." Edge answered with an annoyed sigh. "Look, I can't do this stuff with him guys. Just trust me, he's safe and he needs our help.

"And I hear ya, Steam. Tango, our guest, and I are watching her. She won't get away easily"

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 4:46 pm
"Roger. Bringing a basic RZ Vehicle to your area." The comm replied.  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 8:21 pm
"We'll be here." Edge sighed as she lowered her hand, giving a nervous smile to Haley.
"Company's coming. And so is Steam."

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 8:38 pm
She just nodded. "Good. I'm in need of repairs..."

It didn't take long for steam to get there at the speed he was going. He leaned the bike on it's kick stand and hopped off. "Haley?" he asked looking at her.

"I've been told that is this unit's name," she replied.

"What happened?" he asked looking at Edge now.  

cptflint

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 8:43 pm
"We were walking to base and out of no where she runs out of the alley." Edge nodded to where Haley had coming run out of, looking at Steam tiredly, moving her sawblade behind her back. No doubt he would have gotten upset if he saw she was already being defensive.

"Head's smoking and she's staring at me like an animal caught in lights. We talked a bit, and then I made the call."

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 6:31 am
"Turn around," he said to Haley as he walked closer to her.
Haley did as instructed.
He pushed on a few points around her head and the shell opened, revealing the electronics inside.
"Opening a unit while it is active is..."
"Shut up, I know," he grunted. After a few attempts to wave away the smoke with his hands he pulled his helmet off and blew it out with his mouth instead. Once the smoke had cleared he looked around inside. "How much do you know about electronics?" he asked the three of them as he looked around in the small reploid's head.  

cptflint

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 7:07 am
"Me." Tango replied, walking over.

"What is it you need?"  
Public Role Play Area

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 111 112 113 114 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games