Welcome to Gaia! ::

Matope

Back to Guilds

Tags: matope, kimeti, pets, breedables, Role-playing 

Reply OOC
Flight Rising Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 308 309 310 311 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SilverShieldwolf

Alien Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 10:02 am
I might take you up on that, Krem. Not sure at the moment though  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 3:58 pm
oooh, that mirror's colors, Khryssie! *w*  

Vashtya

Tipsy Hoarder

grayseasons

Tiny Trickster

PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 4:06 pm

If anyone's wondering why flight rising is/was down (I have no idea if it'll magically go up by the time I post this JUST TO SPITE ME) they're waiting for more server power they ordered to come in because we've already outgrown the ones they ordered and put in just barely a week ago. They have no ETA on when it'll be back up and this downtime doesn't count for the maintenance that will have to happen when they migrate over to the new stuff.
flightrising.tumblr.com and undel.tumblr.com are extremely informative and good to stare at if you want to learn more and have updates
(undel is just awesome anyways yo)

PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 4:11 pm
PeanutButterpies

If anyone's wondering why flight rising is/was down (I have no idea if it'll magically go up by the time I post this JUST TO SPITE ME) they're waiting for more server power they ordered to come in because we've already outgrown the ones they ordered and put in just barely a week ago. They have no ETA on when it'll be back up and this downtime doesn't count for the maintenance that will have to happen when they migrate over to the new stuff.
flightrising.tumblr.com and undel.tumblr.com are extremely informative and good to stare at if you want to learn more and have updates
(undel is just awesome anyways yo)

While in this case, it's impossible..I do have to say I wish they'd update the main page more often with this kind of issue update--they're really good about updating tumblr/fb/twitter, but it's usually hours later before the main page is updated with any kind of news, even when it's possible xD.

That said, this is a good thing as it means I can go run errands without being tempted by my dragons @ downtime >_>  

Vashtya

Tipsy Hoarder

Cricket2008

Familiar Shapeshifter

8,425 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • First step to fame 200
  • Hero 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 4:33 pm
There was a comment on FB that they hoped to be back up by turnover time. Course that's 3am for me, so I don't expect to see it up before I go to bed.

But yea, it's made me go take care of those things on my 'to do' list. biggrin  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 4:50 pm
I'm so glad I stayed up late last night to take advantage of the down time while most of the users are asleep. I got all my dailies done.

FR roll over happens in the same time-zone I'm in. It just sucks now because FR is what I've been doing when Gaia is slow and now all I have are productive things to do xd  

Dizzy_Kat

Hardcore Bibliophile

19,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Partygoer 500

grayseasons

Tiny Trickster

PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 5:19 pm

the rollover is 2 am where I am, before a server thingy happened it used to be exactly midnight for me. I spent most of my day raising money for a (relatively cheap) reserve and i didn't get to send the down payment fee before it went down :c

PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 5:49 pm
I usually do my dailies in the morning before I go to work. If I was on the West coast, I'd probably be up til midnight each night.  

Cricket2008

Familiar Shapeshifter

8,425 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • First step to fame 200
  • Hero 100

SilverShieldwolf

Alien Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 5:51 pm
Thanks for that info.

I do my dailies when I get up in the morning, and become bored in the afternoons after work. Normally the puzzles don't work for me then so I am just staring at all, waiting.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 6:01 pm
xD I was up...really late this morning doing my dailies, etc on there--and I'm kinda glad, as I'd be a bit miffed at missing gathering turns, etc if not...xD.

Here's to hoping they're back up as planned by turnover (it is at midnight for me, so I'll have time to at least check in, etc before I go to bed if it is biggrin )

EDIT: site is working for me, at least for this moment owo  

Vashtya

Tipsy Hoarder

SilverShieldwolf

Alien Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 6:29 pm
I worry about them going under the 80% more than anything else...Silly I know  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 7:08 pm
it looks like it's back up --and yeaaaah, I know that feeling! But if I feed them like...at midnight, even when I haven't always had time to get on my phone to feed from work, they're usually fine still, the following evening--so they should hopefully be fine?  

Vashtya

Tipsy Hoarder

SilverShieldwolf

Alien Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 7:27 pm
They are. I had just fed them before it went down for whatever. I think, I am going to have to get a s**t ton of meat for all my guardians.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 7:30 pm
SilverShieldwolf
They are. I had just fed them before it went down for whatever. I think, I am going to have to get a s**t ton of meat for all my guardians.

yeaaaah...I'm finding the amount of food I go through day-to-day is getting..a little bit crazy xDDDD  

Vashtya

Tipsy Hoarder

hybridic

Obsessive Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 7:35 pm
Khryssie
Look who grew up! /so excited

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
'
Eeee she looks so beautifulll!  
OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 308 309 310 311 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games