Welcome to Gaia! ::

The missing chapters

Back to Guilds

an Rp guild for stories that are unfinished. 

Tags: Pure_T0rture, love, Roleplay, romance, fantasy 

Reply one on ones
A Dangerous Game Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2016 11:42 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Julian Rieux

"Why don't you prove it then?" suggested Julian. "You're way better at everything now. Now that she's here you can take more missions than her? Or harder ones? I dunno, the whole sibling rivalry thing. You'll totally beat her!"

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2016 11:52 pm
User Image

"Not worth it. She doesn't have a social life, so she won't be losing anything. I could risk pushing you away again." He reached out, setting his hand over Julian's. "Unfortunately, I don't have the Waltz ability to block out my emotions for that long."

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2016 12:18 am
Mayah Playah

Julian Rieux

Julian smiled through his blush. "I'm glad. It makes you human," he half-joked. He tilted his head in thought. "So there's nothing you could do to throw her off her high-horse? What about pranks? Maybe you can cut her hair in her sleep?"

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2016 12:23 am
User Image

He shrugged. "I think the best thing I can do to get back at her is to win Father's praise. Other than that, I can't think of a thing that wouldn't also get me into a lot of trouble with my mom."

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2016 2:05 am
Mayah Playah

Julian Rieux

Julian tilted his head, racking around ideas in his brain. Something Daniel and Charlotte could do that would end their feud. Arcade games? No, they didn't seem like the types to humor the idea. If they did, they'd most likely destroy Whack-A-Mole by accident. Racing? Did they have enough good cars? Suddenly, a light bulb brightened above his head.
"I've got it!" he proclaimed, pointing to the ceiling to emphasize his idea. He looked at Daniel excitedly. "Grandpa Decius uses this huge chunk of his lab/asylum/thing to hold all his zombie experiments and mutations and whatever. Since they're already dead, or at least declared it, you and Charlotte could hunt as many of them as you want. You guys can compete to see who gets the most kills! Grandpa Decius is busy working on some other projects with my parents, so I doubt he'll notice if someone sneaks in. Those things attack each other all the time, too, so he won't think loads of them dying is weird or anything."

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2016 10:03 am
User Image

Daniel thought about the idea, then tapped his chin. "Maybe. I mean, I like it, but I'm not sure Char would agree to do it. I'm even less sure that Father would be okay with it." He crossed his arms, pursing his lips. "I'm up for it, though. I'll challenge her."

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2016 12:18 am
Mayah Playah

Julian Rieux

"He doesn't have to know," Julian scowled while waving a dismissive hand at his boyfriend. "I think just the three of us knowing would be enough to humiliate your sister. If you're up for it, we can go now? Or would you rather get a few days of training in?"

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2016 12:21 am
User Image

"I'd prefer now, but training would be practical." He moved over closer to Julian, wrapping an arm around his shoulders. "You know, you're my favorite evil genius."

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2016 12:32 am
Mayah Playah

Julian Rieux

"Damn right," Julian beamed. He pressed his weight against Daniel until he was laying down, with the brunette straddling him. "You should start your training by exercising your stamina, y'know?" he grinned.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2016 12:38 am
User Image

"Are you coming on to me?" he asked playfully, his hands on Julian's hips and a smile on his handsome face. It was the kind of expression that only Julian was privy to.

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2016 1:00 am
Mayah Playah

Julian Rieux

"Oh don't worry, I will be," he snickered while taking his shirt off. As it fell to the ground he was greeted with the sight of Daniel's smile. Oh, that smile. He had gone without it for a week, so seeing it sent shudders down his spine. He wanted to see more expressions cross Daniel's face that only he could see.

~~~

Daniel's phone rang. The caller ID belonging to Charlotte. Julian groaned from his spot, laying against the blonde's strong chest. "Can't you ignore it?" he mumbled, trying to fall asleep happily, emphasis on trying.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2016 1:11 am
User Image

Although he didn't want to, Daniel knew he had little choice. "If I don't, she'll come over," he said before grabbing the phone and holding it up to his ear. "What is it?" he asked, one strong arm around his boyfriend's waist.

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2016 1:26 am
Mayah Playah

User Image

"It's late." Charlotte's sharp tone sliced at Daniel's ear. "I know you're not on a mission. Mother's worried. Shall I tell him that you ran away to play with the dogs on the street?"

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2016 8:28 am
User Image

"Mom's always worried," he groaned, pulling Julian closer. "Tell him I'm with Julian. Mom and Dad already know I'm having sex, so they won't get too angry."

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2016 8:26 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

There was a second of hesitation at Charlotte's end. Apparently she hadn't been told of Daniel's relationship, and if she had then she didn't open her emails to read. So that was why that kid had followed them to the airport? Daniel was dating a man? Was this just some ludicrous attempt to be more like Father? He was already having sex?! She always pictured him to have a clingy girlfriend with hearts floating above her head. Picturing Julian... Well, it was about the same but with shorter hair, she supposed.
"I see. As much as I'd love to talk to them about your fantasy sex life, I'll just tell them you're spending the night at your friend's house. By the way, since you'll be gone I believe I'll set some traps in your room to see just how well your training has been going." Her smirk was practically visible.

one on ones

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games