Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Academy: Elemental Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 95 96 97 98 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

darkkey12

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 3:28 pm
"well we could chill at my dorm, i usualy just hang out there all day so y'know"dark said blushing  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 3:41 pm
"Sure no problem" Naye told him "just dont try anything funny or ill make you an ice cube" she winked at him  

candinaye

darkkey12

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 5:41 pm
"ok then i promise"dark said"follow me, my dorm ain't that far from here"dark signaled naye to walk with him.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 5:48 pm
Naye laughed as she began to follow Dark to his dorm  

candinaye

darkkey12

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 5:51 pm
several minutes later they arrived at darks dorm"so here we are" dark said looking for his house key"oh,don't tell me i lost it again"he said turning all of his pockets inside out in an attempt to find it.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 5:58 pm
"oh'wait here it is" he said flipping thorugh the pages of his book"i forgot i had to use it as a book mark cause some dude swipped my last one" he quickly unlocked the door and swung it open "welcome to my pad"he said happily.  

darkkey12

candinaye

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 6:00 pm
Naye walked in and looked inside "So this is your dorm..Yea its cool" she said smiling "What do you do when youre here?"  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 6:02 pm
"listen to music,eat,sleep,do homework,watch videos online,and read for the most part"he said slightly sarcasticly.  

darkkey12

darkkey12

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 6:11 pm
User Image
(random picture)  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 6:16 pm
(AWWWWWW xD I LOVE KINGDOM HEARTS!!)

"So what can we do here?" she asked dark  

candinaye

darkkey12

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 6:20 pm
"anything, i got a stash of junk food, a million cd's, a super cmputer that can download damn near anything, u name it"dark said feeling full of him self.

(sorry my time crying has come see u tomarrow)  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 6:26 pm
(see ya 2morrow crying )

Naye laughed at Darks pride "Well lets eat something hear some CDs and chek out your 'super' computer" she said excited  

candinaye

darkkey12

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 11:38 am
dark booted up his computer,grab a couple sodas and some chips from his secret cache under his bed, and grab a large disk container"so what do wanna listen to,i got enerything from classical to screamo"he said trumphently.

(check it i just updated my profo)  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 12:16 pm
"Whatever you wanna listen is fiine" She grabbed a soda and started eating chips happily.  

candinaye

darkkey12

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 2:31 pm
"okay so where goin with slipknot"dark said as a warning he placed the cd in his computer and clicked play.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 95 96 97 98 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff