Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
fantasy & romance rp set in a castle Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 108 109 110 111 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

amerikia

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 3:53 am
Yasu grabbed an arrow and fit it to her bow clumsily. She didn't plan to make Makato bleed, just to pin him by his clothes to the arena wall. Yasu breathed deeply trying to calm herself, and a little bit of her confidence returned. The girl used her skill to send the arrow whizzing to her opponent.

Meanwhile, Makato had drawn his sword in thought of a duel. When he had unsheathed his sword, he looked up just in time to see the arrow coming at him. His reflexes took control and had him lay low so the shot went overhead. The man came up laughing at Yasu.  
PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 11:28 am
Yasu gritted her teeth. If only he hadn't looked up... she said to herself, but did not linger on the thought. Since he was aware of her arrows now, Makato could easily reflect them with his sword. Instead, Yasu took up her own sword and swung it, but Makato blocked the hit with his own blade. For some time, the two fenced skillfully, swinging and blocking, always moving their feet. They were both good at fencing, and were fast paced, never stopping, even when the beads of sweat became even greater than before. Yasu got bored of it; they were equally matched with the sword and this dance was getting them no where. So the girl feinted a hit on her right, then left, then right so many times until the Makato grew tired of the quick movements and began to think Yasu would never stop. The elder was confused and simply rested his blade for a moment, just to see Yasu's next move after the fakes. But during this second, the girl kicked Makato in the groin area causing him to drop his sword and fall to the floor in a ball, clutching that weak spot. Yasu was quick and took his sword which she used in addition to her own sword to hold them right up against the man's neck in a cross.
A drop of blood trickled down to the ground and in his ear, Yasu whispered,
"Checkmate", smiling triumphantly. Yasu stood up and held her blade as well as Makato's in the air, signifying to the audience that she had won. The fourteen year old tossed the second sword to the ground, next to its groaning master, grumbling about how it was impossible for him to be beaten by a girl and at that, a teenager. The crowd cheered for Yasu as she exited the arena, delighted at her performance. She went back to the tent, and later fought other opponents which she had all beaten until there was only a number of people left. The judges announce that these were the finals; whoever won these battles were to become the country's main battle warriors.  

amerikia

The_Golden_Sage

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 7:03 pm
Only a few selected winners will be picked, and just because you won, doesn't mean you will automatically be in the group. There will be one final test before you can depart on the most noble quest for king and country.. (once the last round is done)  
PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 4:55 pm
The_Golden_Sage
shadow_reper
*walks into the town* "excuse me sir can u possibly tell me what today is?"
*man pauses and turns*"huh?me.. o yes certanlly its wensday the 3rd -"the man turned towards her but she was allready gone.......a little while later
she enters a tavern at the far side of town and orders a drink
"can I get a bloody mary"
bartender"sure thing" *bartender slides her the drink*

((((somone can enter this one any time ))))

(( !!!!gasp!!!! Use proper english. gonk gonk ))
what do you mean Use proper english?? question  

Kuro kage Hime-sama

The_Golden_Sage

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 8:59 pm
shadow_reper
The_Golden_Sage
shadow_reper
*man pauses and turns*"huh?me.. o yes certanlly its wensday the 3rd -"the man turned towards her but she was allready gone.......a little while later

((Use these parentheses when you're talking out of character. Capitalize the first letter of the first word when you begin a sentence. Don't replace the word "you" with "u". Don't replace "oh" with "o". "It's" is spelled "it's" NOT "its". Lastly, every sentence ends with a period. <---- (That thing.)

That's about it, any other questions? mrgreen ))  
PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 10:55 pm
Name: Hyo Mama.
Race: Oni.
Class: Mage-knight/joke character.
Other:Fights with a spiked zweihander/zanbattou.  

Grokk Oniryuu

Godly Pal

13,875 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • The Key to Victory 50

amerikia

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 10:04 am
Grokk
Name: Hyo Mama.
Race: Oni.
Class: Mage-knight/joke character.
Other:Fights with a spiked zweihander/zanbattou.

(( This is probably a stupid question to you, but what is an oni? Oh, and don't forget to put appearance and personality and stuff. ))  
PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 10:11 am
The_Golden_Sage
shadow_reper
The_Golden_Sage
shadow_reper

((Use these parentheses when you're talking out of character. Capitalize the first letter of the first word when you begin a sentence. Don't replace the word "you" with "u". Don't replace "oh" with "o". "It's" is spelled "it's" NOT "its". Lastly, every sentence ends with a period. <---- (That thing.)

That's about it, any other questions? mrgreen ))
sweatdrop oh ok.I get what you're saying. I'll do my best from now on lol. 3nodding  

Kuro kage Hime-sama

Kuro kage Hime-sama

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 10:13 am
[oc] eek Can somone come and interact with me? xp  
PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 10:52 am
Alexis waited paitently in the lounging area. She felt highly uncomfortable leaving Blaze alone outside. She knew he hated to be alone with unknown people around him. Everybody always commented on how he was the biggest and wildest horse they had ever seen before. She had just simply ignored them. She heard a call to her left and looked over, smiling when she saw Ata fly in from a window. She held out her hand, grabbing his talons as he flew by. He wrapped his talons around her finger, nipping at her nose. She smiled, smoothing his soft feathers down. "We're going to have to fight soon boy." She kissed the top of his head lovingly. She had grown to love the rough bird. He had only been with her for a few years now, same as Blaze.  

x i B u g x

3,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Signature Look 250

Crimsonknight13

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 2:43 pm
((MY charictor, Name:Feame Rose, Race: Half-dragon, half-giant(8 foot tall), gender: Male))

Feame walked down one of the allyways, still lost, and didn't dare fly. His wings where straped on his shoulders, making him look like a guy whering a white robe, and he would keep it that way. The last time he tried to fly in a castle, he nearly got killed by dragon hunters....he may be half-dragon, but, geezz. Cant even fly around anymore. He continued walking, seeing people every now and then, but choosing to ignor them.

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 4:21 pm
Finally Heidi desides to leave the bar, she makes her way down the street as usual staring at the ground avoiding looking people with the help of her black hooded cloke,when somthing made her look up,coincdently there was an 8 foot man standing right in front of her

*thought*(he looks vegly firmiliar but the memory is of so long ago)  

Kuro kage Hime-sama

Crimsonknight13

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 6:12 pm
Feame thought about just leaving this new girl behind, saying nothing, but something held him...what was it...he didn't know, but there was always a way to find out, "Hile, ma'am." He said, not sure as to what else there was too say.  
PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2006 9:02 am
shadow_reper
[oc] eek Can somone come and interact with me? xp

((Make Heidi come to the castle to audition for the country's warriors if you want interaction. Because it's kind of in the middle of that right now, so no one can really leave it.))  

amerikia

amerikia

PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2006 9:04 am
((@ torns_bedmate: should Yasu and Alexis have a match against each other for the finals, but they both get accepted anyway?))  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 108 109 110 111 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games