Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
wheres leon? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 113 114 115 116 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

hydra4

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 2:56 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
first girl: you can eat her sister

second girl: exsssssssssselent *starts to go over to namine*
"naota help."Namine try to break free one of her arms.
*naota in a cocoon of vines* second girl: dont try to break free itsssssss hopelesssssssss  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 3:00 pm
"no its not."Namine gets one of her arms free and hold it out, and a keyblade appears."yes." Namine attacks the snakes holding her and jumps back.  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

hydra4

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 3:08 pm
*sudddenly the vines holding naota burnt in a flash and naota drops to the ground not moving*
first and second girl: master nooooooooooooo
*they both rushed up to him and picked him up and started to run away with him*  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 3:10 pm
hydra4
*sudddenly the vines holding naota burnt in a flash and naota drops to the ground not moving*
Namine ran and grab naota's hand."if you want take naota away, your going to have to take me to."  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

hydra4

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 6:17 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
Namine ran and grab naota's hand."if you want take naota away, your going to have to take me to."
second girl: ok *grabs berrys hand* youll make a good snack on the way home *they both keep running*  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 6:20 pm
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
second girl: ok *grabs namine hand* youll make a good snack on the way home *they both keep running*
((im namine not berry in this one.))"im not your snack."  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

hydra4

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 6:34 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
second girl: ok *grabs namine hand* youll make a good snack on the way home *they both keep running*
((i said namine)) ohh but you will be *snakes start rapping up namine*  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 6:37 pm
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
((look at the posts above this one.))"hey, get these snakes off me."  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

hydra4

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 6:40 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
((whoops sorry)) ok *snakes come off but as they do the first and second girl start changing into snakes and the first girl raps around naota and slithers away while the second girl raps around namine and slithers after the frist girl*  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 6:43 pm
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
((whoops sorry)) ok *snakes come off but as they do the first and second girl start changing into snakes and the first girl raps around naota and slithers away while the second girl raps around namine and slithers after the frist girl*
"ok, this is awkward."  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

hydra4

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 6:45 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
"ok, this is awkward."
((wait wtf who wrote this sorry alicia my sis wrote that but lets just go along with it))  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 6:48 pm
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
"ok, this is awkward."
((wait wtf who wrote this sorry alicia my sis wrote that but lets just go along with it))
((ok, i thought it was interesting))  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

hydra4

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 6:52 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
"ok, this is awkward."
((hey are you saying i have bad ideas)) *starts waking up* huh where am i and whats this thing rapped around me ((man daermons going to have a feild day against these girls and he might even want to date them if i know him well enough))  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 6:58 pm
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
"ok, this is awkward."
((hey are you saying i have bad ideas)) *starts waking up* huh where am i and whats this thing rapped around me ((man daermons going to have a feild day against these girls and he might even want to date them if i know him well enough))
((yea, i hope he goes now soon.))"Naota help."  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

Huggable Band Nerd

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 7:22 pm
*Vergil jumps down from a tree in front of the two snake-girls with his katana pointed at them.*

"Let them go."  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 113 114 115 116 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games