Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Grill 13 Restaurant:: NEW Pictures on the Menu! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 2:20 pm
Whoa, RE reference in Lumines music. o_o; Well, not an intentional one, but... yeah. If you have Lumines, play the Auto Mobile Industry level and tell me that doesn't sound like a remixed version of the dorm rooms in the guardhouse from RE/REmake. >_>

And yes, Beta, that reminds me of someone. xd  
PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 2:34 pm
XD Ok, that reminds me of someone, too.

By the way, I am in the last "area" of Code: Veronica X. I am now playing as Chris in the antartic base. I can't wait to fight Alexia, she is my favorite villian/boss. So I ask this: Do you really think that if it wasn't for Chris and Claire, that Alexia could have become Queen of the earth?  

Javanomicron

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 3:07 pm
Ruled by that ho? Hell no! xd Actually, if not for Chris and Claire, yeah, actually. >_>; Attack of the redundancy! >D  
PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 6:28 pm
Xenomina
XD Ok, that reminds me of someone, too.

By the way, I am in the last "area" of Code: Veronica X. I am now playing as Chris in the antartic base. I can't wait to fight Alexia, she is my favorite villian/boss. So I ask this: Do you really think that if it wasn't for Chris and Claire, that Alexia could have become Queen of the earth?

Don't forget Wesker. If Chris and Claire wasn't there, there's a chance that Wesker would have taken her out.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2006 5:40 am
Wow, this place is really slowing down. o_o; We need to put some lipstick on this pig, liven this place up. :XP:  
PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2006 9:27 am
Swish, I haven't been here for so long! *waves like a loonie* You should all beat me for being such a guild-abandoner! sweatdrop

Did I miss anything big?  

Valimai

Garcian Smith

Distinct Citizen

5,900 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2006 5:58 pm
~Daughter of Sparda~
Swish, I haven't been here for so long! *waves like a loonie* You should all beat me for being such a guild-abandoner! sweatdrop

Did I miss anything big?

Me a mime and peanutbutter with albert.  
PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 7:33 am
She also missed a massive war against some noobs. But it's okay, I'm not infected.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 1:52 pm
Neither am I... I think. *checks himself* ....AH! NO! *cries, points to big n00b sign on his arm* I'm sorry... I will fight it.. rah! im teh pwner of n00bcakez! i pwnz u all! i go lyk chew u and spit u out, loozerz! ...No! I must fight it! *finds an anti-n00b virus* Yeah! *injects* Cured! Whew, that was a scary minute of typing... xd  
PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 5:54 pm
*stands outside window with guitar*

Oh Uenna!!!
You are the best ever
and I love you and um....
PUSH IT TO THE LIMIT!!
YEAH@!!!!
*busts guitar and does a split, david lee roth style*  

Garcian Smith

Distinct Citizen

5,900 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Citizen 200

Das Jabberwockie

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 7:13 pm
CAPITAIN MOOSE!!

Oh Uenna!!!
You are the best ever
PUSH IT TO THE LIMIT!!
YEAH@!!!!
Moose, this is the third time you've clung to someone and have been bugging them with your stupid and n00bish antics. You're not funny, but you don't seem to get that through your skull either. Stop it, or be banned.  
PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 7:03 am
Das Jabberwockie
CAPITAIN MOOSE!!

Oh Uenna!!!
You are the best ever
PUSH IT TO THE LIMIT!!
YEAH@!!!!
Moose, this is the third time you've clung to someone and have been bugging them with your stupid and n00bish antics. You're not funny, but you don't seem to get that through your skull either. Stop it, or be banned.

Sigh, your right....I just don't any other way to get through to her... crying crying crying crying !!!!  

Garcian Smith

Distinct Citizen

5,900 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Citizen 200

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 10:40 am
CAPITAIN MOOSE!!
Sigh, your right....I just don't any other way to get through to her... crying crying crying crying !!!!

Get through? You don't get through. You leave people be.  
PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 10:56 am
Biohazard EXTREME
CAPITAIN MOOSE!!

Get through? You don't get through. You leave people be.

rofl  

Nankobo Tenkai

Uenna

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 1:05 pm
eek ... *inches away*  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games