Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
The Nobodies (join if you want now) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

do you like the invite format?
  HELL YEA!
  I dont give a sh*t
  HELL NO!
View Results

The Sphinxyness

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 8:12 pm
Xia growled a bit as her vines now shot forward, attempting to wrap up Xeggr as the others disappeared in some dark portals for Greg. Xia herself portaled out again, looking around for Greg or Xeggr in case her vines didn't work.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 8:16 pm
Xeggr just laid there carelessly without a point in thought.

Greg was in the dark realm wait from Xia's arrival.  

FallenLight262

The Sphinxyness

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 8:26 pm
The vines quickly tried to tie up Xeggr to keep him there till Xia found Greg.

"Hey Greg.." Xia called out in a singy voice, "I know you've got to be here somewhere and if not I'll leave.. I'll find you both since I want to know what you both and supposedly Xemnas know about me.." She wandered around the dark realm, keeping her eyes keen to any sudden movement or sign of a person.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 8:37 pm
The vines that tied up Xeggr went right through Xeggr.

Greg still sat patiently.  

FallenLight262

The Sphinxyness

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 8:41 pm
Xia grumbled as the dark realm seemed to stretch on for what seemed enternity. "Ugh, this is crazy.." she growled as she summoned vines in her area and had them search for Greg. Who couldn't be too hard to find him since the Dark Realm was a void of nothing but space.

Ai watched as she wondered if Xia had found anyone yet and chuckled at the fact she missed Xeggr and watched as the vines sunk away to the dark realm to join with Xia.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 8:42 pm
Xeggr was now asleep.

Greg got and got up to walk around.  

FallenLight262

The Sphinxyness

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 8:55 pm
Xia suddenly spotted Greg walking around the dark realm and ran over to them, her vines rushing after her. "Gotcha!!" she shouted and her vines reached out to grab him.

Ai blinked in curiosity at the now sleeping Xeggr and slowly went over to him. "Wonder if I catch him it would count as Xia and she could get her answers. I'm curious myself so I might as well help her." she said and gently poked Xeggr as if to say 'Gotcha' or 'tag, you're it'.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 9:10 pm
The figures head turned it's head slowly to Xia. It's eyes glowed of a yellow like the light fom the sun. It cracked it's neck and the vines fell off and burned to ashs. It then moved it's lower hand towards it's eyes to tilt something up. They were glasses. With it's left finger, it snapped and light emited from his hand. It was Greg. "Sorry, I like surprises like that."  

FallenLight262

The Sphinxyness

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 9:22 pm
Xia nearly jumped and screamed at the strange thing then stared wide-eyed as it turned out to be Greg. "Gotcha!" she said again and poked him with a smile, "Now will you tell me what you guys' seem to know about me that supposedly Xemnas knows?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 9:27 pm
"Whoever said we even knew anything for that matter?" Greg asked with a smirk.  

FallenLight262

The Sphinxyness

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 9:31 pm
Xia stopped for a moment and glared. "Don't even say I did all this for nothing.." she growled, hoping it wasn't so otherwise she knew she was going to look very stupid for falling for it.

Ai continued to look at the sleeping Xeggr and smiled. "He looks so much like Greg..." she said softly, looking down at him.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 9:33 pm
"Eh...perhaps. Only Xeggr knows." Greg still smirked.

Xeggr was as silent as a mouse while he slept.  

FallenLight262

The Sphinxyness

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 9:36 pm
"So what, I have to go back and poke him and get him to say something.. Whatever, I'll do it but only because I'm seriously curious." Xia replied with a bit of a pouty face at being fooled a bit, going to disappear back but waited for Greg to perhaps say something as she brought her body in the portal but turned around and stuck her head out.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 9:54 pm
Greg looked at her and couldn't bare her face. It was like an exact replica of Ai, including it was. "Fine. I'll tell ya..."  

FallenLight262

The Sphinxyness

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 10:11 pm
((Sorry about taking while, I just joined a new guild and stuff... XD))

Xia grinned and jumped out of the portal and landed in front of him. "Ok, so what do you, Xeggr, and possibly Xemnas know about me?" she asked, her eyes lighting up with excitement.

Ai heard them from the portal and slowly walked over to it to hear what was being said.  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff