Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Ninja Acadamy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you like ninjas?
  Yes
  No
  Maybe
  GIMME A COOKIE!!!
View Results

Spazzy The Pwner

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 11:18 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
[-Spazz-]
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
[-Spazz-]
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
[-Spazz-]

"uhh ya im fine" leo looks at sally puzzled " what are you talking about? i didnt freak out"
"you ran off after i caught your ninja star." Sally hands him the star."You got mad at Watari and tryed to kill him to get me."

leo looks at sally and jumps back "what the heck are u talking about, and where did u get this? i didnt try to kill anyone? and who is watari?" leo puts ninja star back in pocket
"leo please calm down....."Sally walks to him"You came back to the dojo. i swear it unless someone looks like you. and i told you about how Watari and me got close then you said some things. you wanted me , no matter what to cost may be."

leo looks down "hmmm i dont remember going back there, all i remember that i was walking in the forest, not this one, but a nother one, and i met this guy and i followed him and he showed me this house and i went inside and he had this chest and...o crap" leo looks around nervous"umm u said i did all that stuff, was there anything..strange or...dark..about me?"
"yes, in a way. you did seem dark. am confused....whats going on?"Sally looks at him

"oh my god, umm srry to run, but i have to..uhh go, o and that guy over there, is that watari?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 11:23 pm
[-Spazz-]
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
[-Spazz-]
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
[-Spazz-]

leo looks at sally and jumps back "what the heck are u talking about, and where did u get this? i didnt try to kill anyone? and who is watari?" leo puts ninja star back in pocket
"leo please calm down....."Sally walks to him"You came back to the dojo. i swear it unless someone looks like you. and i told you about how Watari and me got close then you said some things. you wanted me , no matter what to cost may be."

leo looks down "hmmm i dont remember going back there, all i remember that i was walking in the forest, not this one, but a nother one, and i met this guy and i followed him and he showed me this house and i went inside and he had this chest and...o crap" leo looks around nervous"umm u said i did all that stuff, was there anything..strange or...dark..about me?"
"yes, in a way. you did seem dark. am confused....whats going on?"Sally looks at him

"oh my god, umm srry to run, but i have to..uhh go, o and that guy over there, is that watari?"
Sally grabed Leo arm"Stop running all the time from me." Sally looks at him"you always do this......"  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

Spazzy The Pwner

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 11:28 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
[-Spazz-]
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
[-Spazz-]
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
[-Spazz-]

Sally grabed Leo arm"Stop running all the time from me." Sally looks at him"you always do this......"

leo shakes free " YOU DONT KNOW WHAT I HAVE BEEN GOING THROUGH" elo sighs
"sally im sorry, but i have to go....if only u could understand.."  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 11:30 pm
[-Spazz-]
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
[-Spazz-]
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
[-Spazz-]

"Dont go!"Sally wraps her arms around him tightly"Just tell me. i will understand. Trust me...."  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

Spazzy The Pwner

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 11:35 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
[-Spazz-]
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
[-Spazz-]
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
[-Spazz-]

"Dont go!"Sally wraps her arms around him tightly"Just tell me. i will understand. Trust me...."

leo looks around " i cant tell you, but i can show you, but its your desison, stay with this watari guy, or come with me, its u choice.."  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 11:36 pm
[-Spazz-]
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
[-Spazz-]
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
[-Spazz-]

leo looks around " i cant tell you, but i can show you, but its your desison, stay with this watari guy, or come with me, its u choice.."
"i will come with you."Sally looks at him.  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

Spazzy The Pwner

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 11:44 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
[-Spazz-]
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
[-Spazz-]
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
[-Spazz-]

"thanks" leo smiles, then turns east. he laughs "try and keep up" leo winks and sprits  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 11:46 pm
[-Spazz-]
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
[-Spazz-]
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
[-Spazz-]

"thanks" leo smiles, then turns east. he laughs "try and keep up" leo winks and sprits
"i keep up just fine."Sally follows him and was right next to him the whole time.  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

Spazzy The Pwner

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 11:57 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
[-Spazz-]
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
[-Spazz-]
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
[-Spazz-]

"i keep up just fine."Sally follows him and was right next to him the whole time.

"heh" leo stares into sasllys eyes and smles, but then stops and leans up against a tree and grabs head in pain "ahh..."  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 11:59 pm
[-Spazz-]
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
[-Spazz-]
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
[-Spazz-]

"heh" leo stares into sasllys eyes and smles, but then stops and leans up against a tree and grabs head in pain "ahh..."
"Whats wrong?"Sally goes to him and looks at him.  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

Kaje The Wolf

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 10:56 am
*takes out his sword and start training*  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 11:59 am
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
[-Spazz-]
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
[-Spazz-]
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
[-Spazz-]

leo stands back up, and takes his hand of his head"arg...its nothing. come on" leo continues to run  

Spazzy The Pwner

Spazzy The Pwner

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 12:00 pm
DoubleMar
*takes out his sword and start training*

leo stabs you ((>=D UR VVERY ANNOYING))  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 12:39 pm
[-Spazz-]
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
[-Spazz-]
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
[-Spazz-]

leo stands back up, and takes his hand of his head"arg...its nothing. come on" leo continues to run
Sally follows him and was a bit worried.  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

Spazzy The Pwner

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 12:44 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
[-Spazz-]
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
[-Spazz-]
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
[-Spazz-]

Sally follows him and was a bit worried.

leo stops after a while of running and stares forword, and looks scared"tha...thh..thhaaa"  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff