Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Kingdumb Hearts Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dun dun dunn
  -Screams and runs away-
  -Shoots-
  -Blank face-
View Results

xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 9:35 am
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262

"Don't be, just kill this beast."

"I don't know if I can. Deruku is a part of me, the other side of me. But, I guess I will kill her for what she has done." a sword appeared in her hand after she let go of Zexion's hands. It had vines wrapped and twisted around the handle. ([The rest of what it looks like.] Just add in the vines.) Deishi looked over at Deruku, who was standing there waiting for her to charge up to her.

"Allow me to help then." Zexion summond his Soul Eater and got within battle stance.

"Ok, but be careful, she has many tricks up her sleeve.." Deishi did charge full power, sword in hand. Before she got within 10ft, Deruku cloned herself, the gathered around Deishi. "Focus. Which one is me? Which one is fake?" Deruku teased. She cut through many of the clones, but still couldn't find the true body.

Zexion did the exact same thing, but still standing on where he was. There were at least 10 of himself with the real one in the middle. "You know what to do..." he ordered and they all began to charge.

((Just to say this, I've seen pictures of Zexion fighting Riku and know a few of his tricks))

((Sweetness))

Some of Deruku's clones fought back, they attacked her legs and arms, so Deishi couldn't fight back. The real Deruku started to go into her demon dragon form.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 12:20 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262

Xemnas pulled Larxene away from Xeggr. "You heard the boy, leave."
"no!" larxene pulled away from xemnas and went to xeggr"please change back to how you were before"

Xemnas shot Nothingness at her back to leave a large burn mark. "You heard me as your leader, leave..."
Xeggr only looked down with no color in his eyes.
larxene bearly got up and looked at xeggr and put her hand on his shoulder"your eyes have changed xeggr....." larxene fell down to the ground. the heart xeggr gave her came out of her pocket

Xemnas was tunned to find a heart drift out of her pocket. He grabbed it and let it float over his palm. "Where did she get this?"
Xeggr just looked down blank stare srill looking as though possesed.
Xemnas then threw it to the ground and smashed it.
Xeggr then moaned and clenched since his heart got crushed.
Xemnas: "No one will be needing a heart like this anymore. Come Xeggr, we must train." They both then walked away with Larxene on the ground.
Larxene wkoe up later and saw that xeggr's heart was crushed. She moved over to it and moved all the pieces together then got out the potion she was going to use for something else later and pours it over the heart and it was partly together again, then she puts it in a heart capsule and put it in her pocket then got up and walked around to she saw xenmas and xeggr. Larxene uses her speed and attackes xenmas.
((WWWHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEE))  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 1:36 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262

Xemnas shot Nothingness at her back to leave a large burn mark. "You heard me as your leader, leave..."
larxene bearly got up and looked at xeggr and put her hand on his shoulder"your eyes have changed xeggr....." larxene fell down to the ground. the heart xeggr gave her came out of her pocket

Xemnas was tunned to find a heart drift out of her pocket. He grabbed it and let it float over his palm. "Where did she get this?"
Xemnas: "No one will be needing a heart like this anymore. Come Xeggr, we must train." They both then walked away with Larxene on the ground.
Larxene wkoe up later and saw that xeggr's heart was crushed. She moved over to it and moved all the pieces together then got out the potion she was going to use for something else later and pours it over the heart and it was partly together again, then she puts it in a heart capsule and put it in her pocket then got up and walked around to she saw xenmas and xeggr. Larxene uses her speed and attackes xenmas.
((WWWHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEE))

(( o.o' ))  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 1:37 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262

Xemnas pulled Larxene away from Xeggr. "You heard the boy, leave."
"no!" larxene pulled away from xemnas and went to xeggr"please change back to how you were before"

Larxene wkoe up later and saw that xeggr's heart was crushed. She moved over to it and moved all the pieces together then got out the potion she was going to use for something else later and pours it over the heart and it was partly together again, then she puts it in a heart capsule and put it in her pocket then got up and walked around to she saw xenmas and xeggr. Laxene uses her speed and attackes xenmas.

Xemnas just faded away as an illusion while Xeggr was right beside and attacked her with his staff. Xemnas then appeared on the other side of Xeggr. "Very good Xeggr. You'll be back to normal in no time..."  

FallenLight262

FallenLight262

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 1:38 pm
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262

"Don't be, just kill this beast."

"I don't know if I can. Deruku is a part of me, the other side of me. But, I guess I will kill her for what she has done." a sword appeared in her hand after she let go of Zexion's hands. It had vines wrapped and twisted around the handle. ([The rest of what it looks like.] Just add in the vines.) Deishi looked over at Deruku, who was standing there waiting for her to charge up to her.

"Allow me to help then." Zexion summond his Soul Eater and got within battle stance.

"Ok, but be careful, she has many tricks up her sleeve.." Deishi did charge full power, sword in hand. Before she got within 10ft, Deruku cloned herself, the gathered around Deishi. "Focus. Which one is me? Which one is fake?" Deruku teased. She cut through many of the clones, but still couldn't find the true body.

Zexion did the exact same thing, but still standing on where he was. There were at least 10 of himself with the real one in the middle. "You know what to do..." he ordered and they all began to charge.

((Just to say this, I've seen pictures of Zexion fighting Riku and know a few of his tricks))

((Sweetness))

Some of Deruku's clones fought back, they attacked her legs and arms, so Deishi couldn't fight back. The real Deruku started to go into her demon dragon form.

Zexion aimed for the arms and legs upon the beast and made sure tht they wouldn't go anywhere.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 1:43 pm
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262

((Sweetness))

Zexion aimed for the arms and legs upon the beast and made sure tht they wouldn't go anywhere.

Deishi ran past the clones and charged right up to the dragon. It swung it's tail at her, and snapped it's jaws. The tail hit and made Deishi fly across the room, she went right into the wall. "Aw crap.." she said in pain, then stood up to replenish her energy and power.  

xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

FallenLight262

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 1:52 pm
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262

((Sweetness))

Deishi ran past the clones and charged right up to the dragon. It swung it's tail at her, and snapped it's jaws. The tail hit and made Deishi fly across the room, she went right into the wall. "Aw crap.." she said in pain, then stood up to replenish her energy and power.

Zexion created more clones. They all went for the tail, but some got injured. He got enough to keep it in place while the real one chopped the tail off.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 2:01 pm
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262

((Sweetness))

Zexion created more clones. They all went for the tail, but some got injured. He got enough to keep it in place while the real one chopped the tail off.

Deishi's element began to take over her body, thorned vines started to emerge from the ground for every step she took towards the demon. Her gloves burned off, to reveal many scars and cuts. Deishi was walking a t a slow, steady pace, being cautious, she was ready to strike once she got close enough. The dragon roared in pain, and closed it's jaws around some of Zexion's clones.  

xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 2:15 pm
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262

Larxene wkoe up later and saw that xeggr's heart was crushed. She moved over to it and moved all the pieces together then got out the potion she was going to use for something else later and pours it over the heart and it was partly together again, then she puts it in a heart capsule and put it in her pocket then got up and walked around to she saw xenmas and xeggr. Laxene uses her speed and attackes xenmas.

Xemnas just faded away as an illusion while Xeggr was right beside and attacked her with his staff. Xemnas then appeared on the other side of Xeggr. "Very good Xeggr. You'll be back to normal in no time..."
Larxene ran up to xeggr and hugged him"please don't change back to how you were before. i want you to be the way you were when we kissed."  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 2:25 pm
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262

((Sweetness))

Deishi's element began to take over her body, thorned vines started to emerge from the ground for every step she took towards the demon. Her gloves burned off, to reveal many scars and cuts. Deishi was walking a t a slow, steady pace, being cautious, she was ready to strike once she got close enough. The dragon roared in pain, and closed it's jaws around some of Zexion's clones.

Some of the clones vanished, but still kept their place while the beast couldn't move an inch.  

FallenLight262

FallenLight262

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 2:30 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262

Larxene ran up to xeggr and hugged him"please don't change back to how you were before. i want you to be the way you were when we kissed."

"That wasn't me..." he answered. "That was just apart of me that grew lonely, torn apart you could say. But now, since that I've found the Superior again, I can yet again on who I use to be."  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 2:31 pm
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262

Some of the clones vanished, but still kept their place while the beast couldn't move an inch.

She kept walking slowly, about 10 ft away, Deishi ran and jumped high into the air, onto the dragon's back. Without seeing them, the spikes on Deruku's back quickly sprung up, a few of them got caught in Deishi's body. Vines wrapped themselves around the middle of the dragon, up to it's neck and tightened. The thorns poked into it's skin, causing it to bleed more and more.  

xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 2:40 pm
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262

"That wasn't me..." he answered. "That was just apart of me that grew lonely, torn apart you could say. But now, since that I've found the Superior again, I can yet again on who I use to be."
"but....."larxene looked at him"y did you give the heart then?"larxene pulled out the heart out of her pocket."i don't get it."  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 2:41 pm
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262

She kept walking slowly, about 10 ft away, Deishi ran and jumped high into the air, onto the dragon's back. Without seeing them, the spikes on Deruku's back quickly sprung up, a few of them got caught in Deishi's body. Vines wrapped themselves around the middle of the dragon, up to it's neck and tightened. The thorns poked into it's skin, causing it to bleed more and more.

Zexion's clones were trying to keep the beast stable so Zexion summoned more. He then ordered for them to attack the legs and arms at all cost. So the did.  

FallenLight262

FallenLight262

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 2:43 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262

"but....."larxene looked at him"y did you give the heart then?"larxene pulled out the heart out of her pocket."i don't get it."

"That heart came from you." Xemnas answered. "Now since you have one, you can just live your own little life now. Now leave at once."  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff