Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Little Necropolis ~The RP~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 132 133 134 135 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XxSammy_HeartsxX

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 8:44 am
"Yeah. but what is it?" Angel asked her brother.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 8:45 am
Chris looked up at Esteban. "This would be Nero. He is a fallen angel you are correct. I was looking for you so he can maybe have a room in the house." she said, not intimidated at all by his height. Chris suddenly heard a laugh of pure evil. Her head snapped around and the evil voices rose up and over her again. SHe crumpled to the ground almost crying trying to get the voices to go away. Pure energy radiated from her as she tried to fight them off.  

abnormal-starr

XxSammy_HeartsxX

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 9:00 am
"AGGHH!" yelped Angel as she heard a scream of agony somewhere nearby, but she knew that it was from a mind. She ran towards the source and found a girl crumpled and trying to fight something off. Angel started chanting an incantation and started glowing with light. Then she released a power to drive away the evil. Getting close and kneeling next to the girl Angel asked "Are you okay?"  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 12:02 pm
"Now what is this," Esteban said as yet another new face appeared. "Another new face? My my my, Rogi has been busy. I was only expecting one person. Just how many of you are there?" Esteban stepped one step forward then stopped. "Oh, pardon me for my rudeness. I am Dr. Esteban Muciello, the caretaker of the Little Necropolis."  

Frostborne_PrettyGirl
Crew

abnormal-starr

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 3:28 pm
Chris looked up at a girl leaning over her. SHe stood and thanked her. "Thanks..." she said feeling positive pure energy coming from her. " A light user, nice to meet you." she added smiling and happy to see another light user.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 4:54 pm
((still waitin on riceball))  

Mellow Zihark

Siegfried006

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 5:14 pm
Siegfried whipped around, staring at the wall where Rogi had warped to, talking to a person he supposed. This day was getting weirder and weirder, but Siegfried was still under contract. So he got up from his sitting position, walked over to Rogi and waited for whatever was going to happen. His hands drifted close to his guns, but not touching them.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 5:26 pm
Hatter pushed his had back with the tips of his fingers of his left hand, his green eye shifting around slowly to see the unusual cluster of folks that had gathered in this one place. his smile narrowed, the corners of his lips twisting more, and a low whistle came from his lips as his one eye winked at the comatose girl

"emily, emily, what will i do with you?" he whispered, before making a sharp turn on the tipof his foot and facing Rogi.

"ah, my good sir." he said to Rogi and bowing, one arm sweeping out, the other covering his stomach. he rose, and the card that had been in his hat was in his white gloved right hand and held out to him. it was a white rabbit on a black back drop. "i've come for the misses, if you don't mind." he said lightly, politly, but the eye narrowed, begging him to disagree with him.

insane dark

Falling tsuki

5,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 5:28 pm
(( I'M BACK!!! I'M SO SORRY!!!@-@ I DON'T SEEM TO OF BEEN MADE FOR COLLEGE!!!))  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 5:36 pm
A rattling breathe entered Emilys lungs as she gasped her first thing of fresh air in days. a hand rose to clutch at her chest, but as the rhyme became normal again, it moved to her face and petted her gills, almost in a reasurence that she was back to herself. she couldn't remember what had happened. one moment she had been there, another she had been off on threads of threads of threads. her one eye looked around the room, seeing the familur faces of Seigfried and Rogi and . . . she gasped softly, looking up at Alice who was in a conversation with Rogi. she blinked down, and put a shaky hand to the wall (i have no idea where i am) behind her and tryed to stand of pins and needle legs. hopefully, to move away quickly from the over barring killer in white.  

Falling tsuki

5,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Member 100

Siegfried006

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 5:45 pm
(Your in the thrid floor of the mansion in a meeting room)

Siegfried turned his head over to see that Emily had woken up and was whiter than before. She seemed to be looking at the newcomer in white. Turning around, he placed his hand on her shoulder and gave a light shake. "Easier there," Siegfried said, "You've been out for some time and alot has happened since then."  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 5:55 pm
Hatter's eyes flickered down at Emily as he heard the in take, and it became a slite, and his smile was gone. his left hand reached in to his frock and the scabbard end of a Katan ended up in close quartes to Siegfried's throat.

"don't. touch. her." he growled.

insane dark

Siegfried006

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 6:02 pm
Siegfried looked calmy at the scabbard, showing disinterest. Standing up, he glared with his one eye at the newcomer while flicking the bottem of his coat back, showing his revolvers. "You had best take the scabbard out of my face friend," Siegfried growled, " I dont like being threatened."  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 6:03 pm
(^^ thanks. and agian, sorry!)

emily looked up at Siegfried and her lips twitched slightly, and she nodded her thanks at his concern, but she was even more confused and curious about what had happened, both to her and around her while she had been. . . out? her head twicthed instintly to Alice though when she saw the sword, her pink eye turning into an icy glare, and she stumble to her feet.  

Falling tsuki

5,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Member 100

insane dark

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 6:11 pm
A laugh escaped the Hatter, and he did indeed pull back his 'sword', but it was only to draw it and show very slim barrels for a shot gun. "then i donot think you would care for me at all, good sir!" He said and his wide, white smile returned at the thought of blood, but it instantly changed to a barring of teeth as he caught Emily glaring at him.

"and i do not believe i shall like you either." he said in his light tone of voice, his one eye filled with teh need to kill the man before him.

Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 132 133 134 135 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games