Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lyndria

Back to Guilds

This Guild is dedicated to hardcore fantasy and sci-fi Roleplayers alike! Enjoy! 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Sci-fi, Literate 

Reply Archive
Lyndria RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[Faelan]
Captain

850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 4:22 pm
Valentius couldn't help but see himself in the young warrior as he noticed the Elf nervously clutching the hilt of his sword in paranoia. He let a grin escape as the young Freelance disappeared into the hallway. He then realized how much destruction he would have wrought with swords such as those and shook his head forebodingly. "P'raps ya do lose yer thirst with age.." he thought aloud to himself. "Ah well. Break time," Valentius said happily as he made his way down to the storage room where a large bottle of ale was awaiting his arrival.

~~~

The Queen grinned insidiously as the Freelance re-entered the throne room. In response to his inquiry, she calmly replied, "Your missions shall take you across the continent, perhaps further. You shall do what is required of you, without question or contradiction. At times, you may even be asked to do whatever is necessary to fulfill your missions..." As she paused for dramatic effect, the Queen stared ominously down at her new attendant before allowing a smirk to appear across her ruby lips, "There may be situations that call for blood to be shed. Mind you, I am not referring to yours.. And lastly, you may not collect any wages for yourself. You shall be given your fair share, if and only if you bring all that you receive to this castle. If you are uncomfortable with any of these conditions, please let it be known now, for after you accept this position, there are no second thoughts.." Again, she glared inexorably at the young warrior as she unshakably awaited his response.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 4:52 pm
A sharp echoe of steel bounced off the walls of the throne room as he unsheathed both new blades. He looked at their obsidian color and then to the queen. As he sheathed them again he spoke with confidence, "I accept these terms. What is my first duty?" Impatience lingered in his mind. He wanted to use these new tools of destruction and start desolating the humans. A shallow breath escaped his mouth as he looked directly at the queen; he waited impatiently for a reply.  

kroska
Vice Captain

[Faelan]
Captain

850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 3:01 pm
Queen Angelleius, once again, attempted to suppress the hungry gleam in her eye as the Elf rapidly accepted her terms. Retaining her austere demeanor, she calmly gave her instructions, "Your first mission shall take you to the village of Penurius. The inhabitants have not paid their taxes in many years, and I would like for you to collect what they owe and bring it here. I do not care how you manage to obtain these fees. Just do so and bring them here as soon as possible."

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 9:11 am
Witium listened to the mission and scratched his chin in though, ~getting money from the poor; that's rather impossible. I'll just obliterate them and say it was a lost cause village. Or better yet; they were heretics.~ Soon his sharp grin came back to his pale face, "I will have it done shortly." The blonde elf reached in his back pocket and pulled out a map of this hemisphere of lyndria and handed it to a guard to hand to a Queen. With a calm unwavering voice he asked, "If you could just put an X where the village is on the map i'll be on my way." He wasn't really going to go straight there though. A small detour was in order; a old friend was acquired to things like these done faster.  

kroska
Vice Captain

[Faelan]
Captain

850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 3:35 pm
The Queen's grin only widened as she noticed the murderous gleam in the Elf's dark eyes. It had become apparent which method he had already planned to use and, in all honesty, this was the exact route which she had hoped for him to take. However, it was not their lives that she was after, nor was it the gold which she would receive for having taken them. But rather, it was the power which she would feel after having taken all that they had.
That was what she truly craved...

"Excellent. Off you go--" she paused as she noticed the crude map being offered up to her. "Ah, of course.. ... There you are," she said satisfactorily as she swiftly marked the approximate coordinates of the village and handed it back to the guard. "Now then, remember my terms and return as swiftly as possible," she spoke happily as she dismissed her new Freelance and quietly imagined the mission being played out as though she were there, witnessing it.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 8:41 pm
"Right" The elf grudgingly took another bow and quite literally ran out of the castle. Hell, he was practically jumping out of there; his plans were going perfectly well. Soon Witium had left the castle, kicked open the gates of the city and burst into a run toward the north.

Soon he came upon a rather large cavern entrance. The location of this place wasn't very familiar, but he felt where it was; more or less. A radical cold breeze swept through the atmosphere. The chill was didn't fit the current climate at all and gave an extra shiver to ones spine. With excitement and determination Witium made his way into the cavern. After entering about 50 feet into the high ceilinged cave the elf had to watch his step. A thick layer of ice was beyond the 50 foot point and the rest of the cavern was chilled over. Icicles served as stalactites and hung from the ceiling and all over the walls. It was a dark icy coffin.

A dull roar soon echoed throughout the cavern and cracked off some icicles with sheer volume. The deep voice of a extremely large creature boomed from the deep darkness, "Elf; you dare show to your face to me again!?" The creature knocked off more icicles as it stepped into view. Bright blue scales covered the creature and cold air blew steadily from it's lizardly maw. The frost dragon's serpent like body arched and bolted down to the Elf's level.

Witium looked straight at the dragon without fear. He was an old friend, but one that had been screwed by Witium's own mistakes. "I've got a purposal for you that you might enjoy old friend."

The dragon roared in anger and blew icy cold air at Witium's feet. Soon a thick layer of ice wrapped around the elf up to his waist. The dragon belowed in fury after Witium's insulting blunt attitude, "You cut my life span in half you fool! We share the same heart beat; I gave you the gift of binding my heart with your's and this is how you repay me!? Give me an excuse why i shouldn't bite your head off?!"

Purple soon replaced Witium's usual eye color as the ice began to crack, melt and evaporate in an instant, "I apologize about that. Though it seems your not doing much here with what life you have left. I've akwared a deep seeded hatred for humans and I'm going to eradicate them from this land. Your either with me or against me on this one dragon. Take it or leave it!

The dragon's eyes opened wide as he saw his ice melt away and even evaporate. The elf was a lot stronger then he put on. Even his armor was different. The little was elf was right about not doing much with his life. It was almost entirely spent killing dragon hunters; hungering for his scales and organs. If he got rid of all the humans he wouldn't have to deal with all that trouble. While putting a claw up to his chin the dragon replied, "Alright, it sounds good enough to me. So How do you suppose we wipe out a entire race with a power crazed elf and a old dragon?"

Witium simply smiled and spent a few hours explaining his whole plan. Afterward they set out toward the innocent Village whom was doomed to a terrible demise.

kroska
Vice Captain

Mitsuharu Saito

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 9:24 pm
The Brother-Leader woke sharply after a horrid nightmare, one he couldn't imagine. A world corrupted by demons and non-humans. The cities fallen to nothing more than dust and crumbling concrete, a forests burned to ash, and whole sections of the planet pitch black. Something was not right, and the Brother-Leader knew exactly what it was: the prophecy. His vision meant that something went terribly out of line. Could it have been his failure to eradicate the elf-girl? The company? Was there some alternative that he hadn't realized yet? He couldn't pin-point it. He needed to know for certain.

The Brother-Leader swept away from his chamber to the the depths of his domain. Finally, reaching his destination, he opened a green tapestry, embroidered with black and silver trimming. There, in a case of mythril glass, lay the prophecy, a shrill old piece of parchment. The Brother-Leader began to decipher it, re-translating the ancient text. He studied for hours, using one translation book after another, figuring out what the message meant.

Several hours later, he had translated most of the text, but there was one phrase that was untranslatable. It had something to do with a new evil, a stronger evil, and more decisive evil than the world had ever seen. But it didn't mention who or how. The Brother-Leader also figured out that this portion of the prophecy didn't mention the elf-child.

He took a seat by the fireplace, fully lit in bright orange flames. Something still didn't add up. It clearly mentioned the elf-child, and how the world would fall under her rule. But, the newly translated portion of the prophecy failed to mention the elf-child at all. Could the Brother-Leader have only escalated the problems of this world rather than preventing them? Was the elf-child mentioned in the prophecy actually the savior of the world rather than the one corrupting this world? Was there some other person pulling the strings?

"What is happening? Why is this happening to me? What have I done!?!?!"  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 10:51 am
The poor little village of who knows what came into site. The warm air blew through Witium's air and under the frost dragon's wings. Purple eyes filled with hate looked down upon the village, "Don't fret little humans; I'll give you all a quick death." The elf patted his frost dragon on the head and pointed at a farmer turning the fields, "Decimate them all." A feeling of ultimate power washed over Witium; he had cast his judgment on the human race. They were guilty of living and the sentence was death.

The frost dragon took a suicidal dive toward the ground. Its snake like body cut through the wind like a bullet and he easily pulled up in time to stay 20 feet above the ground. A unnatural cold breeze began to spew from the frost dragons mouth and in a huge huff a ocean of ice and frost blew out onto the farmer, his farm and half the country side. The dragon's breath blew out at a constant rate unlike younger dragons. It was a constant wave of destruction as they flew closer and closer to the actual village. As the dragon flew over the villages buildings Witium drew his swords and leaped off.

Witium's feet grinded on the dirt as his speed slowly slowed. With a yell of unforgiving rage he jerked the metal of his blade into mens' guts. His feet pounded on the ground as he charged through the center of town stabbing, maiming, and rending the poor innocent people. Blood splattered over his shining dragon armor; innocent blood. The frost dragon bite into a villager and flung her across the town towards Witium. With rage in the elf's heart he let out a shout of unrelenting fury as he smashed his palm into the maimed villager. The women screamed in pain as her entirely body was aged, rotted, and then swept away by the simple power of the wind. He marched onward as he picked up his swords again, "The world is a world filled with pests. I'll tell you what those pests are; those pests are YOU!." With a quick slash he decapitated a villager that had slipped and fell, "You all deserve to die; we all deserve to die!" The whistle of his steel cutting threw wind could be heard as he threw his swords into another boy's back, "Your blood demands to be carried to the ground; it demands to be free of your ungrateful bodies!"

An hour later after killing off every villager he collected all the money they had; slipped it into a big bag and looked back to the charred village. Loud cracks echoed toward him as some of the buildings collapsed. Blood was sloon everywhere and covered the ground. All around the village were bodies entirely sticken head to toe with frostbite.

kroska
Vice Captain

Masamune 5.0

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 11:07 am
Mirado nearly slipped and fell off Karasu, but luckily the dragon stopped her mad dive and continued gliding above the canopy. Green treetops sped by them. They were above the Black Woode.

Mirado glared down into the dark forest. A scowl formed across his face. Then with a bitterness in his voice he said, "What are we doing so close to the Black Woode?"  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 11:22 am
"Something wrong?" Miles questioned Mirado, grinning back to him. "Not afraid of the dark are we?"

Kraid watched Witium's slaughter with little interest. Though the killing itself brought little joy to Kraid, the flourishing of the elf's blades reminded him of events passed, and once again he longed nothing more than to be human again. He shook his head when all was said and done as Witium collected the spoils. He scanned the countless bodies and smiled, glad he wasn't the reaper in this situation, that one had his work cut out for him.  

[Z_]
Vice Captain

Aged Noob

8,175 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Invisibility 100

Masamune 5.0

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 2:06 pm
"Heh... hardly..." answered Mirado, not even removing his gaze from the woods below. The tattoo on his cheek itched. Finally, Mirado looked up again. "I was hoping I wouldn't have to see this place again so soon..."  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 6:35 pm
edited

Witium patted his dragon on the head as he dismounted it, "Stay on the outside of this gate, "I'll be back to collect our bounty." He turned toward the gate and put his hand on it slowly, "I grow tired of this thing and the worthless guards behind it." The metal hinges holding the door began to immediately rust and crack. Soon the whole wooden gate fell over and a nice audible crunch came along with it. The elf walked on top of the gate that now had blood seeping through its cracks, "Sleep threw that ya lazy bastards." A few city folk looked up from their shopping to look at the spectacle. Although they quickly went back to their shopping; not having the time to even gawk.

On Witium's shoulder was a large pike with a tarp over it. He strolled back into the throne room and stood in front the queen once more. With a toss he threw her the large bag of money. Witium looked up to the queen confidently, "That's what the village managed to scrounge up to pay for their missed taxes." The elf smiled with unholy evil and spoke with a sadistic tone, "I hope that's good enough for you my queen."  

kroska
Vice Captain

[Z_]
Vice Captain

Aged Noob

8,175 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 7:20 pm
"You and me both," Miles nodded to him repeating, "you and me both".

Kraid stood beside the head-kabob and chuckled. "That's gross," He laughed, motioning to the pike.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 8:49 pm
Marten stoked the fire, adding wood to bring the pot to a rolling boil. He alternated between stirring and sorting through his herb pouch, selecting a few specific weeds and flowers for treatment. Drawing several bowls of boiling water from the pot, he crumbled a different mix into each and breathed some of his own magic into it to give it focus. It was imperfect without proper tools, but it would help. Either that, or it would turn her into a small duck. "Hey Hile, I need you to taste this for me," he called. "I'm worried I got the mix too strong, I don't want to give her too high a dosage or it could make her weaker."  

Gredar

Gredar

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 12:26 pm
Matthias' stomach twisted at the sight of the elf, and even moreso at the 'gift' he brought back. I knew those people, carried an envoy to the queen for aid in the famine; they did not deserve this. They needed help, not some royal thug to steal their life's savings. Silently he left his post and walked out the door, turning his back on the queen and refusing to acknowledge the court. He signaled to one of the guards nearby. "Send an emissary to the monastery. Tell them to send a new representative to the palace, I cannot remain in the company of such visitors as the new monarch keeps." With a heavy heart, he abandoned his post.

With his head downcast in shame, he almost stepped on the gate before he saw it. A dull groan came from underneath. "Mmhh, please, somebody... please.........." The sound faded slowly. Matthias grabbed the gate and, with strength far beyond his own, lifted it up til he could drag the man out. The man's bones were jagged and crushed, nothing was in the right place. Only a heavy oak timber from the guards station had kept his skull from sharing the fate of the rest of his body. "It'll be alright," he mumbled to the man as he struggled to remove the guards warped armor. He felt the man's spirit leave, the death rattle close behind, and listlessly dropped the man. He breathed raggedly for a second, trying to compose his thoughts. "God, if it is your will, I would strike the elf without hesitation. Grant me the strength to fulfill justice against him," he prayed. Not yet. Justice is mine When it is time I will tell you what must be done. Matthias stood, blinking back tears, and left the city, careful not to step on the gates.  
Archive

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff